Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1261 1262 [1263] 1264 1265 ... 8168

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9495316 times)

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #18930 on: December 24, 2010, 05:39:59 pm »

The fact that, despite my best intentions, everything I post is construed as trolling or attention whoring...
*Hugs*

inteuniso

• Bay Watcher
  • Functionalized carbon is the source.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18931 on: December 24, 2010, 05:40:55 pm »

It really doesn't feel like Christmas eve. I'm sick, I'm not really in a "Christmas" mood, and these holidays haven't really been happy. I did accomplish something in the EUIII forum game though.
Lol scratch that I'm building a marijuana factory.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18932 on: December 24, 2010, 05:42:23 pm »

Many substances work this way, many don't.  This kind of shot in the dark is more likely to start rumors or spread misinformation than to help anyone.

Yeah, I got the point already.  Proffering spurious personal experience is what it is.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #18933 on: December 24, 2010, 05:45:47 pm »

The fact that, despite my best intentions, everything I post is construed as trolling or attention whoring...

If it helps I don't see it as that. You're just open in your posting. Don't let it bother you too much, in the end a bunch of peoples opinions on a message board don't mean much.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18934 on: December 24, 2010, 06:08:56 pm »

GRRRR HRRRGG GODDAMMIT PEOPLE STOP THROWING AROUND THE WORD TROLLING LIKE GODDAM STUPIDITY FROM YOUR MOUTHES. I'm sick of dealing with that crap on other forums, don't bring it here. Granted a good deal of what you do is rather one-track-minded and could be considered seeking attention, but whatever we all do that.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18935 on: December 24, 2010, 06:10:50 pm »

Hey, did I mention that my island game is done? Because it is, you know. Srsly.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18936 on: December 24, 2010, 06:18:36 pm »

Regarding "trolling" or whatever, Merchant I certainly wouldn't call it such, but there's a difference between friendly conversation and, well, attention seeking.  Posting=Chatting is perfectly fine and all, but I for one do find the hourly updates on you and your girlfriends' plans, most of them thinly veiled "hey look everyone, we're lesbians and it's awesome" billboards, get a little irritating, just by virtue of there being so many of them all over the place.

Hey, did I mention that my island game is done? Because it is, you know. Srsly.

Dude, it takes more than a couple hours if you expect a whole bunch of people to read through that big post.  It's not that big a deal man.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18937 on: December 24, 2010, 06:48:11 pm »

I'm ready to roll, though!

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

G-Flex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18938 on: December 24, 2010, 06:48:21 pm »

Posting=Chatting is perfectly fine and all, but I for one do find the hourly updates on you and your girlfriends' plans, most of them thinly veiled "hey look everyone, we're lesbians and it's awesome" billboards, get a little irritating, just by virtue of there being so many of them all over the place.

Yes. Having personal problems and wanting to talk about them is one thing, but constantly peppering forum threads with statements reiterating what they are, without even really providing any new information, is both unnecessary and attention-seeking whether it is intentionally so or not.
There are 2 types of people in the world: Those who understand hexadecimal, and those who don't.
Visit the #Bay12Games IRC channel on NewNet
== Human Renovation: My Deus Ex mod/fan patch (v1.30, updated 5/31/2012) ==

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18939 on: December 24, 2010, 06:54:03 pm »

I'm a vegetarian (other than the fish pills) and it's fairly rare in plants.  I'd have to be eating hemp seed, pumpkin seeds, and walnuts all day.

Honestly, I really have to take these things, and I need to get over how much I dislike them.  They're kind of like my glasses--I could try contacts (eating a bunch of fish and nuts all the time), but I don't want to.  So at this point, I'm mostly grumbling out of sheer spite.

You're right, though, that I should try to eat more foods with the stuff in them.  I'll work on that.
Margarine's supposedly quite rich in it... I mean, that's probably where most of mine comes from.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #18940 on: December 24, 2010, 07:11:28 pm »

I can't figure out how to work DOSBox. No Crisis in the Kremlin for me, and no screenshot LP of it for anyone else.  :-\
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18941 on: December 24, 2010, 07:15:08 pm »

What problems are you having with it?
*Hugs*

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #18942 on: December 24, 2010, 07:16:39 pm »

The whole thing in general, really. The tutorials have so far succeded in confusing me further.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Blargityblarg

• Bay Watcher
  • rolypolyrolypolyrolypoly
    • View Profile
« Reply #18943 on: December 24, 2010, 07:58:54 pm »

Fuck why would you do that? Blarg, at least I can tell at a glance by the sketchy pencil drawing atyle so I can just sort of skip ov-

>.>

I deny everything.
Blossom of orange
Shit, nothing rhymes with orange
Wait, haikus don't rhyme

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #18944 on: December 24, 2010, 07:59:41 pm »

GRRRR HRRRGG GODDAMMIT PEOPLE STOP THROWING AROUND THE WORD TROLLING LIKE GODDAM STUPIDITY FROM YOUR MOUTHES. I'm sick of dealing with that crap on other forums, don't bring it here. Granted a good deal of what you do is rather one-track-minded and could be considered seeking attention, but whatever we all do that.
I know you might have problems with it, but DeviantArt has a ton of reference work you can learn from, just by looking at the front page I found this.
Pages: 1 ... 1261 1262 [1263] 1264 1265 ... 8168