Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1188 1189 [1190] 1191 1192 ... 8168

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9507915 times)

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #17835 on: December 07, 2010, 01:20:20 am »

@Nivm: Sounds like your mom needs some serious professional help.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17836 on: December 07, 2010, 01:36:12 am »

I'm absolutely beat, and nearly fell asleep at my desk a minute ago. Got to finish a bit more writing tonight, so I can spend tomorrow studying for cumulative Bio finals. Must find perseverance! *shakes fist*
I'm going to need some heavy-duty tea before the end of the night, and maybe some ice-cream too.
This, except that I'm going to spend the entire night writing and shaking from tea-jiggles, because I'm going to have to break out the tea I promised myself I'd never drink again.
Awwww yeah breaking out the coffee for this study night. AND I have graphical errors on my screen that I've been milking for attention all weekend.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17837 on: December 07, 2010, 01:38:52 am »

Yeah, I'm currently writing character bios to flesh out my novel outline.  I'll report back when I'm done with that >_>

Maybe we need a Studywhoring thread in the creative projects section.  Hurm.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Sowelu

• Bay Watcher
  • I am offishially a penguin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17838 on: December 07, 2010, 03:07:08 am »

I'm absolutely beat, and nearly fell asleep at my desk a minute ago. Got to finish a bit more writing tonight, so I can spend tomorrow studying for cumulative Bio finals. Must find perseverance! *shakes fist*

I'm going to need some heavy-duty tea before the end of the night, and maybe some ice-cream too.

Green tea ice cream.
Some things were made for one thing, for me / that one thing is the sea~
His servers are going to be powered by goat blood and moonlight.
Oh, a biomass/24 hour solar facility. How green!

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17839 on: December 07, 2010, 03:37:23 am »

Gah, halfway through playing DOW II co-op with my cousin, halfway through playing Titan Quest co-op with my cousin, and Cataclysm comes out.

So now I'm going to be really bored for a while.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Sowelu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17840 on: December 07, 2010, 06:08:53 am »

I finally clicked one of the banner ads for Sandra and Woo that I've been seeing all over the place for the last year or so.  I'm sad because I spent a couple hours reading through all the archives, and I wanted to get to work early tomorrow.

(Very good strip, consistent art style, good pacing, and only two years of updates to go through.  Also, raccoons are adorable.)

[5th]Lupin

• Bay Watcher
  • Since '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #17841 on: December 07, 2010, 08:43:18 am »

I didn't get a single hour of sleep last night (sleeping problems) and now I have to go to work at my demanding fast paced industrial job full of dangerous heavy machinery. FUN awaits! ::)

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #17842 on: December 07, 2010, 09:08:24 am »

Be safe, bro.

I got five hours of sleep and I get to walk to school soon. Had to stay up until midnight to work on a final project due at midnight. 20 page powerpoint, right out of the blue.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17843 on: December 07, 2010, 03:25:19 pm »

8 hours, much better than it has been of late.

Have to modify two outlines and a novel chapter, print a metric ass-ton of stuff out, and cook a pot of curry over the next 5 hours.

Wish me luck.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17844 on: December 07, 2010, 03:27:41 pm »

If your printer is inefficient enough you could probably use it to cook the curry.
*Hugs*

Sowelu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17845 on: December 07, 2010, 03:31:47 pm »

Curry :9

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of aborted projects
    • View Profile
    • Shattered Monkey Gaming
« Reply #17846 on: December 07, 2010, 03:52:12 pm »

So I've realized that without the forum I don't have that much to distract me from how much I hate my life... And it only took me a weekend. So I'm back.
I think I would remember if I had amnesia.
I'd like to remind everyone that half of the time I don't even know what I'm talking about. The other half of the time I only sort of know what I'm talking about.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17847 on: December 07, 2010, 03:55:28 pm »

Shit. Me and Yumi just had a massive argument. This is the first time we've ever fallen out over something. Not good...
*Hugs*

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #17848 on: December 07, 2010, 03:57:16 pm »

Shit. Me and Yumi just had a massive argument. This is the first time we've ever fallen out over something. Not good...

Arguments are a natural part of relationships. If you aren't arguing ever you probably have problems that you just aren't talking about. So don't worry too much on that score.

If, after talking about things, you still have problems, then it is a warning sign for a relationship.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17849 on: December 07, 2010, 03:58:56 pm »

Arguments are a natural part of relationships. If you aren't arguing ever you probably have problems that you just aren't talking about. So don't worry too much on that score.

If, after talking about things, you still have problems, then it is a warning sign for a relationship.

Yea, everybody has arguments once in a while. Both of you probably just need to chill for a bit.
Pages: 1 ... 1188 1189 [1190] 1191 1192 ... 8168