Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1180 1181 [1182] 1183 1184 ... 8168

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9501001 times)

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #17715 on: December 05, 2010, 05:36:39 pm »

It doesnt help that I cant express myself.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17716 on: December 05, 2010, 05:37:09 pm »

Then obviously you have the same mom, from one day in the future.
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17717 on: December 05, 2010, 05:40:33 pm »

No.  You are obviously the same person from one day in the future.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #17718 on: December 05, 2010, 05:41:04 pm »

WHAT

I just thought they were the same person, not this!
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17719 on: December 05, 2010, 05:44:18 pm »

But I thought Realmfighter was criptfiend, only less gay and stalkerish.
Because I can"-WolfTengu

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #17720 on: December 05, 2010, 05:47:22 pm »

Everyone is Criptfeind.

How do you not know this, Criptfeind
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17721 on: December 05, 2010, 05:48:42 pm »

Becouse I'm not Criptfeind, I'm his even more evil twin brother, Feindcript.
Because I can"-WolfTengu

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17722 on: December 05, 2010, 05:53:10 pm »

And I'm his sister TombNotverynicebeing.
*Hugs*

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #17723 on: December 05, 2010, 06:05:30 pm »

And I'm his cousin MausoliumDemon.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #17724 on: December 05, 2010, 06:12:42 pm »

I am now really self doughting right now and I feel crap and this conversation has left me pissed with someone who repeatedly keeps one-upping me and making my arguements sound petty while not lifting a finger to try and help not even trying. The worst thing is that due to popularity rules at school he is automaticaly right and I am wrong. It doesn't help that a douche wont even let me argue without being hard and I am shy and I never fight so I would be thrown around and will look like an idiot while he will make some kind of smarky comment and I am so angry right now. It makes me feel weak and bad and stupid. So depressing would be what he would say. And he wins. Joy. Just make me feel like crap why don't you.
Ever try setting up dead-ends or reciprocating wit (switching roles in an argument) in any arguments to force the person you're arguing with to make a public mistake? It takes a bit of manipulating a conversation, but it is possible, and if done correctly, is entertaining to watch. If someone is always right, then make them right about being wrong. Watching them try to save face is fun to watch.

If weak in one field, then take advantage of another field, especially if your opponent is not familiar with it.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2010, 06:14:55 pm by Itnetlolor »

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #17725 on: December 05, 2010, 06:15:40 pm »

I am now really self doughting right now and I feel crap and this conversation has left me pissed with someone who repeatedly keeps one-upping me and making my arguements sound petty while not lifting a finger to try and help not even trying. The worst thing is that due to popularity rules at school he is automaticaly right and I am wrong. It doesn't help that a douche wont even let me argue without being hard and I am shy and I never fight so I would be thrown around and will look like an idiot while he will make some kind of smarky comment and I am so angry right now. It makes me feel weak and bad and stupid. So depressing would be what he would say. And he wins. Joy. Just make me feel like crap why don't you.
Ever try setting up dead-ends or reciprocating wit (switching roles in an argument) in any arguments to force the person you're arguing with to make a public mistake? It takes a bit of manipulating a conversation, but it is possible, and if done correctly, is entertaining to watch. If someone is always right, then make them right about being wrong. Watching them try to save face is fun to watch.

If weak in one field, then take advantage of another field, especially if your opponent is not familiar with it.
Right. I can't do that. If you knew me you would know why.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #17726 on: December 05, 2010, 06:22:16 pm »

Right. I can't do that. If you knew me you would know why.
Well, you don't even need to be assertive or anything, you just have to use their soapbox or high horse as a means of toppling them when they least suspect it. Just find a flaw in the situation and play off it. I mean, once or twice I was in a role which rendered me the weak party, but after finding ways to exploit my "weakness" I managed to rally myself plenty of support from all sorts of people I knew, and managed to remain "weak" while having my way. Nobody suspected a thing. I've tested it out in all different fields, and have had consistent results. I was above while being "below".

And now I feel like I'm an ORZ, just by that last sentence. Anyway, *sad puppies* were dealt with because they were not *happy campers* and made me feel *frumple*. *Dancing* was not an option I wanted to use.

PenguinOverlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17727 on: December 05, 2010, 08:29:02 pm »

The battleship has an estimated cost of $2 million pound sterling.
CleverBot: It hurts when you laugh at me.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #17728 on: December 05, 2010, 08:56:24 pm »

-snip-
« Last Edit: June 18, 2015, 02:20:48 pm by Bauglir »
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

AntiAntiMatter

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm back
    • View Profile
« Reply #17729 on: December 05, 2010, 08:59:01 pm »

The battleship has an estimated cost of $2 million pound sterling.

Hey, you know, if everyone here mortgaged their house/got a loan ostensibly to buy a house, sold their car(s), took out a loan to buy a car, and got some student loans on top of that, we could maybe theoretically pool together enough money for that, and maybe even have a little leftover to get it fitted with engines.

And what happens when the bank comes to get repaid?
[/post]
Pages: 1 ... 1180 1181 [1182] 1183 1184 ... 8168