Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1179 1180 [1181] 1182 1183 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9488764 times)

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #17700 on: December 05, 2010, 07:41:21 am »

MZ, I was worried about you. Seeming as how you didn't reply yesterday, I thought you had lost your home/been thrown out. Don't you do that to us again! :(
What happened, by the way? If you don't mind me asking, of course.
Love, scriver~

Sowelu

• Bay Watcher
  • I am offishially a penguin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17701 on: December 05, 2010, 09:11:44 am »

Spoiler: Don't read this (click to show/hide)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Some things were made for one thing, for me / that one thing is the sea~
His servers are going to be powered by goat blood and moonlight.
Oh, a biomass/24 hour solar facility. How green!

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17702 on: December 05, 2010, 09:29:13 am »

Spoiler: Don't read this (click to show/hide)

Edit:Also it's against my code of honor to play anything on easier than normal. Then again I'm one of the people who play S.T.A.L.K.E.R. on the highest difficulty and complain that ammo is too easy to find and that pseudogiants and chimeras die too quickly. >.>
« Last Edit: December 05, 2010, 09:31:25 am by tomas1297 »
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

Sowelu

• Bay Watcher
  • I am offishially a penguin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17703 on: December 05, 2010, 10:05:13 am »

Some things were made for one thing, for me / that one thing is the sea~
His servers are going to be powered by goat blood and moonlight.
Oh, a biomass/24 hour solar facility. How green!

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17704 on: December 05, 2010, 10:07:18 am »

Meh. Why not just start over?
*Hugs*

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17705 on: December 05, 2010, 10:39:17 am »

MZ, I was worried about you. Seeming as how you didn't reply yesterday, I thought you had lost your home/been thrown out. Don't you do that to us again! :(
What happened, by the way? If you don't mind me asking, of course.

I got ordered out of bed by my father-in-law's girlfriend to move stuff out of the back of my wife's truck. Mind you, we live in her house, and she's a "my way or the highway" type of person. So, since I don't really like taking orders, I blew up in a spectacularly bad fashion. This caused a pretty big rift between the wife and I, because my behavior really was uncalled for. Then I talked to the wife and FIL's girlfriend, and smoothed things over, and now everything's better (I am an excellent salesman.)

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17706 on: December 05, 2010, 11:53:40 am »

Holy shit my mom is sick. She is throwing up all over the place.

AntiAntiMatter

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm back
    • View Profile
« Reply #17707 on: December 05, 2010, 01:08:01 pm »

Weird. I had the exact same thing yesterday.
[/post]

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17708 on: December 05, 2010, 02:08:38 pm »

Also it's against my code of honor to play anything on easier than normal. Then again I'm one of the people who play S.T.A.L.K.E.R. on the highest difficulty and complain that ammo is too easy to find and that pseudogiants and chimeras die too quickly. >.>
If by "One of the people" You mean all of the people.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #17709 on: December 05, 2010, 02:13:24 pm »

Ikaruga. *head asplode* I played that when I worked for Gamestop, and refused to turn the difficulty down from the highest. I don't believe I ever beat the second level. ;_;
Think that's bad, try getting 'Dot Eater' on Hard. I think I managed to pull it off on Normal in the demo no deaths. Got really lucky a few times there.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #17710 on: December 05, 2010, 02:56:52 pm »

Fuck you NetHack. Fuck you, Minetown hardware store, for not having a bag of any kind to sell me (except for that bag of tricks (fuck you for that too)). Fuck you, owner of the potion shop on level 5, for having so many cheap potions, including four of water, and all three kinds of $300 potions, all of which I bought from you. Fuck you, fountain, for drying up as I was trying to dilute all twelve of the $50 potions I bought from that last guy, and forcing me to go deeper. Fuck you, pyrolisk, and your potion-boiling gaze attack. Fuck you very much for blowing up half my potions, including all of the holy water, both freshly-blessed potions of gain ability (no idea why I didn't drink them; I drank the gain level one), and the potion of paralysis, dropping me down to single-digit HP. Fuck you, woodland elf, for attacking me while I was paralysed.

Thank you Thoth, for granting me Magicbane, without which I would probably have lived a much shorter life. Also, thank you Anhur, and I'm sorry about that altar.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2010, 03:01:11 pm by Urist Imiknorris »
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #17711 on: December 05, 2010, 03:23:52 pm »

Well, as usual, thanks to everyone at my house being busy (at unusually convenient times), I've lost the rest of today, and maybe half the week to helping my mom setup for Christmas. Argh!!! Half the time, I think they find work or make appointments to cop-out from doing housework or helping out with setting things up. Make matters more annoying, they claim they do more than they actually do.

It seems I'm the only other person at my house that seems to always be available to do something nobody else wants to do. Usually am I stuck doing so unwillingly (usually happens when I end up making plans for something myself, and they're dashed because I'm stuck with all the work). Even asking for help when anyone's available is in vain. They either one-log their work or don't do any work despite all their promises. I suppose it's a good thing I don't have a life, otherwise nothing would ever get done around the house. >:(

On the plus side, at least my efforts are acknowledged one way or another.

EDIT:
And yes, I even apply some of my advice I've mentioned other times. It usually has a 50/50 chance of working. Not good enough in my books.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2010, 03:32:54 pm by Itnetlolor »

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #17712 on: December 05, 2010, 04:58:39 pm »

I am now really self doughting right now and I feel crap and this conversation has left me pissed with someone who repeatedly keeps one-upping me and making my arguements sound petty while not lifting a finger to try and help not even trying. The worst thing is that due to popularity rules at school he is automaticaly right and I am wrong. It doesn't help that a douche wont even let me argue without being hard and I am shy and I never fight so I would be thrown around and will look like an idiot while he will make some kind of smarky comment and I am so angry right now. It makes me feel weak and bad and stupid. So depressing would be what he would say. And he wins. Joy. Just make me feel like crap why don't you.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #17713 on: December 05, 2010, 05:09:54 pm »

This proves it. AntiAntiMatter is Criptfeind's mom from one day in the future.

I am now really self doughting right now and I feel crap and this conversation has left me pissed with someone who repeatedly keeps one-upping me and making my arguements sound petty while not lifting a finger to try and help not even trying. The worst thing is that due to popularity rules at school he is automaticaly right and I am wrong. It doesn't help that a douche wont even let me argue without being hard and I am shy and I never fight so I would be thrown around and will look like an idiot while he will make some kind of smarky comment and I am so angry right now. It makes me feel weak and bad and stupid. So depressing would be what he would say. And he wins. Joy. Just make me feel like crap why don't you.

Wow, that must suck. We'll be here for you though, whenever you need a shoulder to cry on.

Sorry I'm not more helpful.  :-\

AntiAntiMatter

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm back
    • View Profile
« Reply #17714 on: December 05, 2010, 05:34:57 pm »

This proves it. AntiAntiMatter is Criptfeind's mom from one day in the future.

I was referencing my mom, not myself.
[/post]
Pages: 1 ... 1179 1180 [1181] 1182 1183 ... 8167