Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1136 1137 [1138] 1139 1140 ... 8168

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9500079 times)

warhammer651

• Bay Watcher
  • [prefstring: Attack_Attack_Attack]
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #17055 on: November 26, 2010, 12:24:55 pm »

4 day weekend due to thanks giving

Guess when I got the flu. just guess
Tell me your mother isn't a Great Old One, please.

smigenboger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17056 on: November 26, 2010, 12:33:36 pm »

4 day weekend due to thanks giving

Guess when I got the flu. just guess
Last week?
While talking to AJ:
In college I studied the teachings of Socrates and Aeropostale

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #17057 on: November 26, 2010, 12:35:43 pm »

I seem to have done something to severely piss off Duke...
What?!  NOOOOOOOO

Jervous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17058 on: November 26, 2010, 12:44:35 pm »

NO GOD PLEASE NO.

Also, I'm sad today because Majora's Mask crashed on me after I did a ton of shit. Now I have to do alllll of it over again.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #17059 on: November 26, 2010, 12:47:10 pm »

That's funny because you do that in Majora's Mask anyway.

Lordinquisitor

• Bay Watcher
  • Innocence proves nothing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17060 on: November 26, 2010, 01:33:42 pm »

It`s cold. Snow. And i`ll have to learn the whole weekend for some tests.

Not nice. I`ll have to drink some cups of coffee.

And with coffee i mean a mixture of Rum, Coffee and chocolate.

Without coffee.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17061 on: November 26, 2010, 02:01:22 pm »

How did Janet get so much power anyways? Just curious.
She has some sense. She gets silly but knows when to stop before pissing contests begin. Sometimes she may be a bit harsh on stuff that doesn't involve her, but if you politely talk to her she'll be sensible about it. And she has invested her heart into her interactions with others. The more she gives in the more we give back.

I seem to have done something to severely piss off Duke...
I must have given the wrong impression, and I apologize for any cold or hostile demeanor I have presented. I do not dislike you nor am I angry with you. I was simply going through some mental and moral issues with myself that I needed to get over or I would do grave injustice to the people around me with my actions. It was nobodies issue, problem, responsibility or fault but my own. I do not have any affection for the whole kitty thing, but I bare no dislike for it. Usually I know the person under it well enough to see that it's just them being happy. I just didn't know you well enough to catch that.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17062 on: November 26, 2010, 02:14:28 pm »

Sorry if I was being overly sensitive then. It just seemed like you were annoyed with me.
*Hugs*

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #17063 on: November 26, 2010, 02:18:41 pm »

Lego Racer is so cheap it is ridiculous.  All the tournaments play out like this.
  • Six people in each tournament including me.
  • One big bad boss guy that will always come in first or second place, depending on if you beat him or not.
  • Big boss AI has perfect precision with red blocks and blue blocks.
  • Do the tournament, which is like three or four races.
  • Come in second (third to last place have absolutely no points), which unlocks the next tournament anyway.
  • Repeat.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #17064 on: November 26, 2010, 02:21:45 pm »

I was playing LCS on Nightmare Mode, and things were going well. Then, I used my newly bought printing press to run a Special Edition of the Liberal Guardian on Cable News Documents. And I forgot Free Speech was still C+ at the time.

I certainly wasn't expecting the Firemen to immediately seige me, that's for sure. My founder alone managed to escape the flaming wreckage of Vance Auto Insurance alive (and, as luck would have it, more Firemen than LCS members died, by their own flamethrowers no less) only to be gunned down by Dethsquad Officers while trying to escape. And things were going so well...
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17065 on: November 26, 2010, 03:01:11 pm »

I had a lot of nightmares last night... kept on waking up thrashing and making little whimpery noises, even though my mom got me to come sleep with her and my dad.  Dreamed I looked in the mirror and saw I had no eyes, all kinds of good stuff.  The main problem was that every time I woke up, I went directly back to the dream I'd been in until it stopped terrifying me.  Then I got something new =/

Subconscious, what's wrong with you this time?
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17066 on: November 26, 2010, 03:05:00 pm »

Sorry if I was being overly sensitive then. It just seemed like you were annoyed with me.
It was just a bad day and seeing mewing everywhere got to me. And the "If the forums was a fortress" thread started to look like a pissing contest of one-upsmanship. But again, this was nobodies issue but my own. I'm sorry for any worries made over this.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17067 on: November 26, 2010, 03:06:33 pm »

Damn Vector, that sucks. I know the feeling as well.
*Hugs*

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #17068 on: November 26, 2010, 03:09:35 pm »

I wouldn't read too much into it. Dreams, in my experiance, are just the subconscious randomly cobbling thoughts together into semi-coherent sensory data. You probably just had the misfortune of those thoughts containing horrible things.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17069 on: November 26, 2010, 03:20:27 pm »

Damn Vector, that sucks. I know the feeling as well.

Yeah... thanks.  It doesn't bother me nearly as much as it used to, but I do worry that my brain is up to some tricks again.

I wouldn't read too much into it. Dreams, in my experiance, are just the subconscious randomly cobbling thoughts together into semi-coherent sensory data. You probably just had the misfortune of those thoughts containing horrible things.

Bah, mine are usually a direct line to the way I really feel about something.  As I said... I haven't had nightmares like this for maybe six years, when I had this horribly vivid dream about a little girl getting run over by a car and her father going insane.  That was at a time when I felt really unsafe.

Often, I realize that I'm suppressing something in order to function because I'll keep having nightmares about it, or on days when I'm thinking about it a lot.  So, in this case, I'm wondering if I'm actually that worried about returning to Berkeley.  Fact is, I probably am.

Oh, well.  Gotta keep going.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".
Pages: 1 ... 1136 1137 [1138] 1139 1140 ... 8168