Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1105 1106 [1107] 1108 1109 ... 8168

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9499078 times)

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #16590 on: November 17, 2010, 09:39:04 pm »

That's it!

An agency is going through town and categorizing everyone's penises.  When a clerical error gets the professor logged as having a micropenis, he must fight his way through the agency's headquarter's to regain his honor, but the hawkish CEO, Ingrid Blackthorne, requires him to go through a very demanding and rigorous screening process before she will change the records.

I feel like all of these posts are going to be mysteriously absent by tomorrow, possibly with all of us mysteriously absent as well.

Fret not, my good sir!
I shall archive this delicious plot summary, and mayhaps a smidge of the surroudning context in a .txt file!

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16591 on: November 17, 2010, 09:40:21 pm »

Save everything from the begin of the brainstorming!
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #16592 on: November 17, 2010, 09:47:51 pm »

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #16593 on: November 17, 2010, 09:51:09 pm »

Oh hey, it's 2:50 am.

Ω_Ω
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #16594 on: November 17, 2010, 09:57:59 pm »

I found a link to the Lexicanum again. Looks like I'll be doing tonight's homework during the Dead Hours.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #16595 on: November 17, 2010, 10:01:57 pm »

I'm mad because I keep getting reminded of Fourdykay.
Shoes...

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #16596 on: November 17, 2010, 10:07:59 pm »

Sad because I missed the discussion on Vectors writing project.

Also sad because I initially mistyped Vector as Vester and Vester is missing. I am now double sad.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16597 on: November 17, 2010, 10:11:53 pm »

I'm mad because I keep getting reminded of Fourdykay.

Yeah, it almost managed to die off 'round these parts.  But it keeps coming back one way or another.  I've been contemplating my smoldering fanfic magnum opus idea again, and may wind up actually typing something in my upcoming free time.  I promised WorkerDrone many moons ago that I'd expand on the two pages I showed him.  It's a damn shame really, it's probably the one "project" more than any that I have no good excuse for abandoning.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #16598 on: November 17, 2010, 10:22:43 pm »

Speaking of which, I just reread the thing in the Call of Cthulhu thread with the Inquisitor who needs his maids to purge heretical dust from the Emperor's curio cabinet.  Damn that would've made a cool story.

What's your smoldering fanfic magnum opus idea?

Also, remember that tournament that never happened?  That was fun.  And also that campaign that never went past the idea stage?  That was cool too.
Shoes...

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16599 on: November 17, 2010, 10:40:20 pm »

Also, remember that tournament that never happened?  That was fun.  And also that campaign that never went past the idea stage?  That was cool too.

I'd rather not contemplate which of many many many things these could be referring to, and I'll just assume you're mocking me.  But I have a good excuse - activities that involve multiple people only really take one person to kill them, and it need not be the host.  Doing stuff by myself for myself can be killed by just about anything.

Man, I'm so damn tempted to start searching for all that old shit from whenever, but I'm not fucking doing it.  I don't want to know anymore.
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16600 on: November 17, 2010, 10:42:34 pm »

Hey... Something something zombie game.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #16601 on: November 17, 2010, 10:48:30 pm »

No, Aqizzar, I wasn't.  The campaign was my idea and I'm pretty sure the tournament wasn't yours either.  I was just contemplating all the stuff we never did in fourdykay's heyday back then.

Cript, I didn't see your post.  I don't know what it says because I didn't read it because I never saw it.  It probably isnt' anything important.

Remember when I tried to assault your CC Lord with my librarian?  Good times.

Still, everybody knows Sorcerers are where it's  at.  Bitches don't know bout my lash of submission.

Actually, dey do know and dey be bitchin'.  Dat's y dey be bitches, ya dig?
« Last Edit: November 17, 2010, 10:51:33 pm by Cthulhu »
Shoes...

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16602 on: November 17, 2010, 10:52:52 pm »

No, Aqizzar, I wasn't.  The campaign was my idea and I'm pretty sure the tournament wasn't yours either.  I was just contemplating all the stuff we never did in fourdykay's heyday back then.

I am frequently facetious.  But yeah, the heyday, of about a year ago.  It was VASSAL this, and Rogue Trader that, and Inquisitor on the weekends, and some D&D and Maid and AFMBE for flavor when we all weren't too busy watching each other Livestream X-COM.  Fuck those were good times.  The icy on the nostalgia cake is that I actually got my fanfic idea from Neruz.  Time flies when you're trying to have fun.

Remember when I tried to assault your CC Lord with my librarian?  Good times.

One fucking round, and I turned that bookworm into Julian fries.  And then blammo with the Devastator.  Ah, memories.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #16603 on: November 17, 2010, 10:55:36 pm »

Yeah and then you got killed in melee by a guardsman.

Neruz.

;~;
Shoes...

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16604 on: November 17, 2010, 11:01:25 pm »

Yeah and then you got killed in melee by a guardsman.

He was a planet-stomping, Librarian-munching, no afraiding demigod, and he died by a rifle-butt to the face.  And then I killed that dude with my appropriated Warboss.  First and best game evar.

You know what?  We all have end-on-semester doldrums and then winter break coming up.  We all know we have no other commitments.  I think it's time we got the band back together.  Let's do this like Buddhists, and rock out with your grimdark out.  Or something; point is, we need to stop pining for the old days.

;~;

ino rite?  I feel doublebad because he got banned in a thread I started.
Pages: 1 ... 1105 1106 [1107] 1108 1109 ... 8168