Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1103 1104 [1105] 1106 1107 ... 8168

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9498770 times)

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #16560 on: November 17, 2010, 08:46:31 pm »

Obnoxiously stupid reason: "It just happens"
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16561 on: November 17, 2010, 08:47:31 pm »

No, "Oh no there is a penis operated bomb in your butt."
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #16562 on: November 17, 2010, 08:48:35 pm »

No, "Oh no there is a penis operated bomb in your butt."

Wouldn't that set it off?
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16563 on: November 17, 2010, 08:49:07 pm »

YOU ARE NOT THINKING OBNOXIOUSLY STUPID ENOUGH.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #16564 on: November 17, 2010, 08:50:21 pm »

And thank god for that, I suppose.

Also, Vector, add a little random to your stories. For the lols.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16565 on: November 17, 2010, 08:54:14 pm »

Hmm... maybe you could just try politely telling him you don't like to write about that kind of stuff.  While threatening the robot part-rape.

EDIT: "What if... ...the invention of the birth control pill involved big game hunters?"

I might have to write this story now.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16566 on: November 17, 2010, 08:55:59 pm »

Hmm... maybe you could just try politely telling him you don't like to write about that kind of stuff.  While threatening the robot part-rape.

Hahahahaha >_>

The problem, really, is that this isn't about what we want to write.  It's about what he wants to read, and what he wants to read is specifically whatever we don't want to write about.  I am not kidding.

Maybe I should write about horticulture in space, with a mutant zombie twist and lots of zombie/flower sex.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16567 on: November 17, 2010, 08:56:58 pm »

FLOWER POWER.

And by power I mean sex.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16568 on: November 17, 2010, 08:58:33 pm »

The bitterest enemies. Now with the deepest of love.

Zombie space flowers from outer space XXVIVIIVXXIIV the eighth.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16569 on: November 17, 2010, 09:00:17 pm »

Today we had a debate, on whose timeline was better. We tied, even after the time honored "It looks like a rainbow vomited on it"

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16570 on: November 17, 2010, 09:02:26 pm »

The problem, really, is that this isn't about what we want to write.  It's about what he wants to read, and what he wants to read is specifically whatever we don't want to write about.  I am not kidding.
What, so... making his students write something different, or just trying to force sex and violence into everything?

Maybe I should write about horticulture in space, with a mutant zombie twist and lots of zombie/flower sex.
Try to include the word "effervescance" in the sex scenes as much as possible.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #16571 on: November 17, 2010, 09:04:20 pm »

Also, make a defloration joke.
Shoes...

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16572 on: November 17, 2010, 09:04:40 pm »

What, so... making his students write something different, or just trying to force sex and violence into everything?

Making his students write about whatever they're ashamed of, embarrassed by, or consider secret, intimate information.

Also, make a defloration joke.

Hahahaha, ohhh, there will be so many.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16573 on: November 17, 2010, 09:05:48 pm »

Beat him over the head with Stamen as Penis.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16574 on: November 17, 2010, 09:06:19 pm »

... I'm going to have to go with anthers, there.

Pages: 1 ... 1103 1104 [1105] 1106 1107 ... 8168