Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1102 1103 [1104] 1105 1106 ... 8168

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9498430 times)

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #16545 on: November 17, 2010, 07:38:08 pm »

Blort blort blort.  It's so hard to get from start to finish on an outline when I have only a vague idea as to what should come next.  I hate working from outline, and I am going to be thoroughly displeased if That Asshat yells more about how the outline needs more sex and murder.  Blahhhhhh.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #16546 on: November 17, 2010, 08:31:03 pm »

How about murdering the idea of adding sex?

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16547 on: November 17, 2010, 08:32:15 pm »

How about murdering the idea of adding sex?

Hmmmm.  Yeah, that might be a good possibility.

Either that, or I could write a short story with a sex scene so disgusting and graphic that no one ever bothers me again >_>;;
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16548 on: November 17, 2010, 08:34:11 pm »

Issue with that.

What if they like it?

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16549 on: November 17, 2010, 08:34:39 pm »

DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT

AND THEN POST IT HERE
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16550 on: November 17, 2010, 08:35:39 pm »

Issue with that.

What if they like it?

Then... good lord, who knows.  I was thinking it would be massively kinky, but... if they liked it... well, that would be bad.

DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT

AND THEN POST IT HERE

No.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16551 on: November 17, 2010, 08:38:37 pm »

Hmmmm.  Yeah, that might be a good possibility.

Either that, or I could write a short story with a sex scene so disgusting and graphic that no one ever bothers me again >_>;;
Just make sure you use terrible, terrible metaphors throughout.

Or just make it between the teacher of the class and the student in it you least like.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #16552 on: November 17, 2010, 08:38:47 pm »

There is nothing too depraved that someone out there, by which we all know I probably mean Realmfighter, will find it arousing. You'll just have to hope that no one in your class has a DEPRAVITY RATING above...above...damnit, I keep trying to think of a pseudohomestuck-ish term, but they all end up sounding like some horrible fetish. This is all Al Gore's fault for inventing the internet.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16553 on: November 17, 2010, 08:39:38 pm »

Just make sure you use terrible, terrible metaphors throughout.

Or just make it between the teacher of the class and the student in it you least like.

Sadly, I think that person might be the teacher's wife.  She's a nice person most of the time, but... the yes-manning...

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16554 on: November 17, 2010, 08:40:41 pm »

Teachers wife is actually a guy, teacher is actually a girl.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2010, 08:43:00 pm by Realmfighter »
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16555 on: November 17, 2010, 08:42:35 pm »

Teachers wife is actually a guy, teacher is actually a girl.

So... cross-dressing?  Hmm.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16556 on: November 17, 2010, 08:43:37 pm »

They are international spies, cross-dressing for some obnoxiously stupid reason.

And then they have horrible, horrible sex, preferably for another Obnoxiously stupid reason.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16557 on: November 17, 2010, 08:44:44 pm »

I think I personally prefer the model where they're a same-sex couple, but one is disguised so that they can more readily go about their daily lives in a homophobic world.

Too trite?  Maaaaaybe...

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #16558 on: November 17, 2010, 08:45:37 pm »

Teacher gets raped by a robot.

Bonus troll-points:  He starts to like it after a bit.
Shoes...

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16559 on: November 17, 2010, 08:46:05 pm »

I think I personally prefer the model where they're a same-sex couple, but one is disguised so that they can more readily go about their daily lives in a homophobic world.

Too trite?  Maaaaaybe...
They both are not actually gay, but are international super spies and for some obnoxiously stupid reason they have sex and love yay.
Pages: 1 ... 1102 1103 [1104] 1105 1106 ... 8168