Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1081 1082 [1083] 1084 1085 ... 8168

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9504361 times)

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #16230 on: November 13, 2010, 06:24:27 pm »

They're implying that someone broke your hand, and that you are telling us it was an accident. I don't really see any reason to be suspicious of your claim, though.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16231 on: November 13, 2010, 06:25:27 pm »

They're implying that someone broke your hand, and that you are telling us it's an accident.

No, we're implying that this individual has a very unusual history and vibes that don't fit that history.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Blargityblarg

• Bay Watcher
  • rolypolyrolypolyrolypoly
    • View Profile
« Reply #16232 on: November 13, 2010, 06:25:47 pm »

They're implying that someone broke your hand, and that you are telling us it was an accident. I don't really see any reason to be suspicious of your claim, though.

What? I thought we were implying MoM is Pathos MkIV or whatever number we're up to.
Blossom of orange
Shit, nothing rhymes with orange
Wait, haikus don't rhyme

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16233 on: November 13, 2010, 06:26:39 pm »

Yeah, but for what it's worth, I don't think MoM is a Nolor-type.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #16234 on: November 13, 2010, 06:27:03 pm »

They're implying that someone broke your hand, and that you are telling us it's an accident.

No, we're implying that this individual has a very unusual history and vibes that don't fit that history.
Oh. Well. Guess I jumped the gun there.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16235 on: November 13, 2010, 06:30:12 pm »

What? I thought we were implying MoM is Pathos MkIV or whatever number we're up to.

She isn't even acting like Pathos.

I was partially implying that you MIGHT be an attention seeker, but I'm not actually claiming that, just a suspicion. The argument thing with Yumis parents seems legit, BUT, the accusation of lesbian seems wierd since you claimed you had a baby some time ago. Also, the stuff about breaking your hand doesn't quite seem right to me. I can't describe it, its more like what Sherlock Holmes would feel when he knows something just doesn't connect up.

Edit: Like Vector said, vibes.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16236 on: November 13, 2010, 06:32:52 pm »

Yes, well... bisexual self-harming furry, she says.  The self-harming part of that might explain a lot of it.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16237 on: November 13, 2010, 06:33:37 pm »

Where'd you get furry from?
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16238 on: November 13, 2010, 06:35:19 pm »

Yes, well... bisexual self-harming furry, she says.  The self-harming part of that might explain a lot of it.

Bisexual furry conjures up a wierd image. Not that I have a problem with either, which I don't.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16239 on: November 13, 2010, 06:35:59 pm »

Where'd you get furry from?

The guilty pleasures thread.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16240 on: November 13, 2010, 06:36:57 pm »

The furry resting on her leg?

But that implied that another person was laying on her leg.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16241 on: November 13, 2010, 06:38:23 pm »

Bisexual furry conjures up a wierd image. Not that I have a problem with either, which I don't.

Honestly, it's hard to find one that isn't bisexual.  I don't know where they get it from.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16242 on: November 13, 2010, 06:39:02 pm »

Erm... what does that have to do with anything?  I'm talking about this:

Being a bisexual scaly self harming furry.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16243 on: November 13, 2010, 06:39:39 pm »

This whole last bit of the thread made me feel like a creeper.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16244 on: November 13, 2010, 06:41:53 pm »

Erm... what does that have to do with anything?  I'm talking about this:

Being a bisexual scaly self harming furry.

And we don't even know how much of that is actually true or just her messing around.
Pages: 1 ... 1081 1082 [1083] 1084 1085 ... 8168