Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 995 996 [997] 998 999 ... 8159

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 8935187 times)

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #14940 on: October 20, 2010, 07:24:11 pm »

Its seven at night and its pitch black outside.

Fucking winter.

Trade you. It is not nearly dark enough or cold enough here. I swear I was born a Finn or some shit.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #14941 on: October 20, 2010, 07:26:02 pm »

It isn't winter, it's autumn! Wonderous, awesome fall! Well, awesome October, at any rate.

This is Winnipeg damn you.

We would sacrifice our first born son to have winter come after Halloween.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14942 on: October 20, 2010, 07:27:39 pm »

I would sacrifice all of the Winnipeg firstborn to have -10 and two feet of snow on Halloween.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #14943 on: October 20, 2010, 07:28:06 pm »

It isn't winter, it's autumn! Wonderous, awesome fall! Well, awesome October, at any rate.

This is Winnipeg damn you.

We would sacrifice our first born son to have winter come after Halloween.
Is that an impending human sacrifice war to keep altering Earth's axis I hear? Autumn forever!
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #14944 on: October 20, 2010, 07:30:45 pm »

I would sacrifice all of the Winnipeg firstborn to have -10 and two feet of snow on Halloween.

You can have all the snow and cold, as long as you get the wind chill too.

Because no matter how cold it is outside, wind chill makes it feel twice as cold. Because Canadian weather hates you.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Enzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14945 on: October 20, 2010, 07:33:00 pm »

Lemme tell you, walking home piss drunk in the middle of the night dressed as a ninja, in -10 and 2 feet of snow - not actually all that fun.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #14946 on: October 20, 2010, 07:38:07 pm »

Lemme tell you, walking home piss drunk in the middle of the night dressed as a ninja, in -10 and 2 feet of snow - not actually all that fun.
Speak for your damn self.
EDIT: Why...why was that my reaction to this?
« Last Edit: October 20, 2010, 07:42:14 pm by MetalSlimeHunt »
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #14947 on: October 20, 2010, 07:42:25 pm »

Seriously, the only reason all of us Canadians are not dead is because we have enough warm jackets to, wel frankly keep us all from dying. thats the most jacket intensive task i can think of.

There are very few costumes that work with jackets.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #14948 on: October 20, 2010, 07:46:27 pm »

There are very few costumes that work with jackets.
Well, there's murderous lumberjack, Victorian Era Nobility, The Hulk, Jason Voohees, a Shogun, ect....

Not all that many, but a sizeable list does exist.
No Gods, No Masters.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #14949 on: October 20, 2010, 07:51:28 pm »

The Hulk... With a jacket??
Love, scriver~

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #14950 on: October 20, 2010, 07:53:25 pm »

The Hulk is huge, so you could wear the costume over the jacket to help make you look larger overall.

Also, I'm sad because the woman who was said to have saved five of those six puppies thrown into a river may or may not have been lying to protect the girl who threw them in.
No Gods, No Masters.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #14951 on: October 20, 2010, 08:01:27 pm »

Mjeh, better to just take a bath in green-paint and put on some ripped purple shorts. Everything else is cheating! Though at this point, I guess, it kinda renders the whole costume thing moot.

And for something completely different: I started my new treatment today. I don't know why this makes me feel down. Well, probably it's because my unability to let my self have any kind of good expectations about anything, so I'm filled with this hopeless feeling of how nothing's ever gonna get better anyway. We'll see, I guess.
Also, Demon-Kitteh won't stop nibbling at my toes. Dammit, kitteh! It was cute when you were small and all, but ever since you grew those razor-teeth it's just not funny any more!
Love, scriver~

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #14952 on: October 20, 2010, 10:57:32 pm »

Frikkin' dry season. Doing a number on my sinuses.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #14953 on: October 20, 2010, 11:47:03 pm »

From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #14954 on: October 21, 2010, 12:09:43 am »

You're talking about geamfqs here.
Pages: 1 ... 995 996 [997] 998 999 ... 8159