Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 936 937 [938] 939 940 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9441830 times)

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #14055 on: October 06, 2010, 12:01:49 pm »

HAH! I got it worse Medicine, if only just, half the time the teachers did nothing, the other half I got in trouble for it. The thing that made me snap once was this teacher who had been rideing my ass all year. During one class we where watching a movie, movie version of Romeo and Juliet if I remember correctly, and some kids where throwing pencils and paper at me. The teacher paused the movie and told me to stop causeing a ruckus. I snapped and screamed at the women. I went on a rant on her for atleast five minutes. The only part of the rant I clearly remember though was calling her an 'old fat bitch' and saying maybe if she got laid for once in her life she wouldn't be such a bitch.
Ouch. I assume it didn't end well, did it?
Suspended, told my mom the story as soon and I got home, school hadn't even called her yet, and she was fine with it. She's cool like that, unless I am out and out in the wrong she is pretty much fine with it. Hell there was this one thing that same year that did three things. A)got me in trouble/almost had the cops called on me. B)Made me a legend at that school, and others near by. C)made my mom laugh
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #14056 on: October 06, 2010, 12:03:35 pm »

What was it?

Medicine Man

• Bay Watcher
  • Pile the bodies, set them aflame.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14057 on: October 06, 2010, 12:03:49 pm »

I'm sad about the way a lot of school kids act nowadays.

All you need to say is fuck and chances are you'll be classed as cool.

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14058 on: October 06, 2010, 12:06:53 pm »

Well you see my school has this program for high school, you get on a bus halfway through the day, go to another school which has a program for classes for specific jobs, like computer programming which I want to get into. One day they had to cancel the program for the day, and everyone who normally went to it was pretty much locked in the auditorium. I proceeded to attempt to sneak out 3 times, get caught, lie to the vice principel telling him my name was "Jack Daniels", he checked the system for it twice. Had to tell my real name before he called the cops about an intruder.

Edit:The best part? The next monday(this was friday) one of my friends told me about it, and he had heard about it from a friend from another school district. I told him it was me, the look on his face was priceless.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2010, 12:10:54 pm by KaguroDraven »
Because I can"-WolfTengu

Maggarg - Eater of chicke

• Bay Watcher
  • His Maleficent Magnificence of Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #14059 on: October 06, 2010, 12:10:36 pm »

Missed a CD sale.
Fairport Convention CDs for £2.50.

Crying inside.
...I keep searching for my family's raw files, for modding them.

Medicine Man

• Bay Watcher
  • Pile the bodies, set them aflame.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14060 on: October 06, 2010, 12:11:36 pm »

Missed a CD sale.
Fairport Convention CDs for £2.50.

Crying inside.
*cough TORRENTS cough*
Just kidding.

Shades

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14061 on: October 06, 2010, 12:13:10 pm »

I just realised that there are few if any people who have been here for loner than about 2 years. Even Toony, Jackrabbit Duke & Cthulhu, the top posters and figureheads of Bay12 all registered around 2008. This makes me sad.

I shall survive. I shall survive!

I've been here three years :) more if you count lurking. I don't post much though, and I'm so lazy I haven't even got an avatar :(
Its like playing god with sentient legos. - They Got Leader
[Dwarf Fortress] plays like a dizzyingly complex hybrid of Dungeon Keeper and The Sims, if all your little people were manic-depressive alcoholics. - tv tropes
You don't use science to show that you're right, you use science to become right. - xkcd

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #14062 on: October 06, 2010, 12:14:32 pm »

You should get an avatar, lest people see you and think "OMG LOOK A N00B LOLOLOL".

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #14063 on: October 06, 2010, 12:20:20 pm »

On the topic of crazy kids.The neigbourhood i lived in is more or less a warzone now, kids around 10 years are fighting it out with rockes and knives, friends report kids in the fifth grade with scars all over their body.This shit is way to crazy, i mean when i was that age we did shit, flooded a construction site just so our little town we made in the sand had a nice beach, we waged wars but it was harmless shouting and acting around with friends, nowadays the little bastards have gangs, bitches steal and do stuff that kids their age really shouldn't be doing.

Anyway, besides that, it just started raining, so i think no Tae kwon do for me tonight
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14064 on: October 06, 2010, 12:23:05 pm »

On the topic of crazy kids.The neigbourhood i lived in is more or less a warzone now, kids around 10 years are fighting it out with rockes and knives, friends report kids in the fifth grade with scars all over their body.This shit is way to crazy, i mean when i was that age we did shit, flooded a construction site just so our little town we made in the sand had a nice beach, we waged wars but it was harmless shouting and acting around with friends, nowadays the little bastards have gangs, bitches steal and do stuff that kids their age really shouldn't be doing.

Anyway, besides that, it just started raining, so i think no Tae kwon do for me tonight
I am so thankful I don't have to deal with things of that magnitude, my town is basicly 'bumfucknowhere' AKA Pine Bush NY. The few time i've been to the city I have been completely unnerved, and more paranoid than normal, simply due to buildings blocking the sky.
Because I can"-WolfTengu

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #14065 on: October 06, 2010, 01:20:25 pm »

Maxi left a good game because he was bored. He didn't even put in any effort. That and I realised that I am really baad at making forum games. I cant work up the will to do it. Probably because of my general mood. Still I should do an update.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #14066 on: October 06, 2010, 01:39:31 pm »

My sister was in charge of waking me up this morning. She decided to wake me up when she left. Its the same time I need to leave for the bus. Blargleblagle. So I rush out the door and get there just on time it usually gets there, 9:00. I wait for like 15 minutes before a bus arrives and says it'll leave at 9:30. What the fuck man, you are supposed to leave at 9:00. By leaving 30 minutes late I missed my second bus, so I had to wait for that which made me 5 minutes late for my first class. I rushed out the door so I could wait 30 minutes for a bus that would make me late anyway.
 And then I could not find my flash drive, which had my lab project for class today. I'm currently making it right now as the guy lectures.

Dude, I've got a similar story for today.  Just like you I woke up late, dammit Wakfu.  I got up at SEVEN AM.  I'm usually at school at 7am so you can see the problem.  Doing my best not to be tardy but also relaxed I did my usual business as a brisk pace, I did like three things I don't usually do while in the shower at once.  My step-Dad was cool about it though and drove me to school, didn't have breakfast or anything.  We didn't get the check in the mail yesterday so I had a 50cent bag of doritos for dinner.  Fortanutaly we made it on time and everything was cool.

I never got a chance to actually get back at bullies in a significant way, so I just said fuck it one day and became a gentle peaceful guy. I don't bear any anger for the bullies of the past but I will get increasingly aggravated when somebody/a character acts like one and justice is not served. Like Vriska from MSPA. She is a horrible person that represents everyone who took enjoyment in my torment as a little kid. I don't hate her, and normally I would just shrug her off as a villain. But everybody absolutely loves her and wants to get in her pants. This ticks me off to no end.

The anger is gone, but the scars remain.

It's okay bro.

Renault

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14067 on: October 06, 2010, 02:19:15 pm »

I hadn't realized bullying could be so traumatizing. I always sort of assumed it was something people went through, and then sort of got over, like all the other junk kids have to go through. Sorta weird to think that its something people would even remember all that vividly. :/

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14068 on: October 06, 2010, 02:25:15 pm »

Bullying is a form of abuse, nothing short. It's too bad that people who do it don't realize just how badly they're affecting their victims.

I got bullied from kindergarten until about winter of 10th grade, when I started wearing my jacket that had my Savate rank patch on it (Red glove, at the time.)

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

ILikePie

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me Ron
    • View Profile
« Reply #14069 on: October 06, 2010, 02:27:14 pm »

You should get an avatar, lest people see you and think "OMG LOOK A N00B LOLOLOL".
Tell that to people who browse with avatars off.  8-]

e, That reminds me, I need to sprite myself a new avatar. Kamina Pie is getting old.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2010, 02:29:41 pm by ILikePie »
Pages: 1 ... 936 937 [938] 939 940 ... 8167