Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 923 924 [925] 926 927 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9444291 times)

Medicine Man

• Bay Watcher
  • Pile the bodies, set them aflame.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #13860 on: October 04, 2010, 07:13:25 am »

I'm sad that I'm confused that Dave Mustaine made an advertisement apperance on Duck Dodgers. Seriously? Isn't he famous enough?

I didn't know who he was.
You probably won't know him unless you listen to Thrash Metal. (Edit) Fuck, he dosen't even voice himself.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2010, 07:19:41 am by Medicine Man »

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13861 on: October 04, 2010, 09:28:26 am »

I'm pretty sure I just bombed a math test. I'm now hanging out in the library, waiting for my next class to start, after finding out that I missed out on several hundred dollars of financial aid by one fucking credit hour.

*head asplode*

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Medicine Man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13862 on: October 04, 2010, 09:36:08 am »

I'm pretty sure I just bombed a math test. I'm now hanging out in the library, waiting for my next class to start, after finding out that I missed out on several hundred dollars of financial aid by one fucking credit hour.

*head asplode*
*Bit of head asploshun hit's MM in the head, jamming the skull through the brain*

ILikePie

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me Ron
    • View Profile
« Reply #13863 on: October 04, 2010, 09:40:40 am »

I failed a math exam today, and from what I've heard, I'm not the only one. I didn't even know there was supposed to be any kind of test, ah well, it /was/ very entertaining.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13864 on: October 04, 2010, 09:43:16 am »

*head asplode*

Whats a credit hour?

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13865 on: October 04, 2010, 09:53:19 am »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Credit_hour

Basically, I would've gotten the money if I'd have taken 1 hour a week more of classes.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2010, 09:56:46 am by MaximumZero »

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

Medicine Man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13866 on: October 04, 2010, 09:55:39 am »

I'm sad that I feel a massive headache coming. FUCK!

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13867 on: October 04, 2010, 09:56:59 am »

I'm sad that I feel a massive headache coming. FUCK!

Excedrin, awaaaaaay!

Medicine Man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13868 on: October 04, 2010, 11:22:37 am »

I'm sad that you cannot watch a movie without having to sit through the "PIRACY IS LYKE STEALING!1!1!" bullshit. It's time for a retard me to educate people about the wonders of piracy!

Stealing is unlawfully taking the original! Piracy is making/taking a copy of something! You fucking got that?!?

No I wouldn't steal a car, purse or handbag, BUT, I would pirate something because it is in the comfort of my own fucking home where there is virtually NO risk of being caught!

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #13869 on: October 04, 2010, 11:26:01 am »

No I wouldn't steal a car, purse or handbag, BUT, I would pirate something because it is in the comfort of my own fucking home where there is virtually NO risk of being caught!
You would steal only if in the comfort of your own home with no risk of being caught?

And I am absolutely dead tired today. I'm barely holding my head up for this class, and I have to study a book for class for an hour before the next one begins. This may be an issue.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #13870 on: October 04, 2010, 11:34:00 am »

I'm sad that you cannot watch a movie without having to sit through the "PIRACY IS LYKE STEALING!1!1!" bullshit. It's time for a retard me to educate people about the wonders of piracy!

Stealing is unlawfully taking the original! Piracy is making/taking a copy of something! You fucking got that?!?

You clearly know nothing.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Medicine Man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13871 on: October 04, 2010, 11:41:03 am »

::)

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13872 on: October 04, 2010, 11:59:07 am »

I thought the main problem is that it's so damn patronising you kinda want to go and steal the movie just to spite them.  Even if you've already bought it.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #13873 on: October 04, 2010, 12:06:44 pm »

No, no, he's right.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Medicine Man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13874 on: October 04, 2010, 12:17:42 pm »

No, no, he's right.
::) ::) ::)
Pages: 1 ... 923 924 [925] 926 927 ... 8167