Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 891 892 [893] 894 895 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9448585 times)

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #13380 on: September 27, 2010, 12:31:29 pm »

Sigh. My sister has apparently decided to stay home from school or something, which means that I'm not going to be able to leave this room today. Am I really the only one who can't breathe with all that shit in the air? I mean, I have trouble breathing the atmosphere outside this room, and she's spraying all that paint thinner or whatever directly onto herself. From the smell you'd think she'd melt.

tl;dr WAAAHHHH
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #13381 on: September 27, 2010, 12:46:56 pm »

Was able to sleep in as much as I wanted, but now I feel like I got run over by a truck.  Aches and pains everywhere.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #13382 on: September 27, 2010, 01:02:18 pm »

I don't remember yesterday.

At all.

Not a bit.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13383 on: September 27, 2010, 01:05:31 pm »

Constitutional Rights test tomorrow.
*shivers*
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

chaoticag

• Bay Watcher
  • All Natural Pengbean
    • View Profile
« Reply #13384 on: September 27, 2010, 01:52:10 pm »

I don't remember yesterday.

At all.

Not a bit.
you played morrowind a lot, punching people, bears and stuff to death. We also worked on your exalted character. Remember anything yet?

Also, class starts in an hour for me. I don't feel mentally ready.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #13385 on: September 27, 2010, 02:19:41 pm »

At school I refused to do PE because of the fact that someone laughed at me because I failed to get a hoop. That person is also now being really homophobic, calls most of the things I say crap, uses gay as a bad word infront of me and refuses to say sorry about it when I ask, makes comments on my sexuality and throws stuff, pushes me with chairs. yeah. I really really need a hug right now. I don't even cry and that manages to make me feel so bad it tears me up.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #13386 on: September 27, 2010, 02:25:32 pm »

At school I refused to do PE because of the fact that someone laughed at me because I failed to get a hoop. That person is also now being really homophobic, calls most of the things I say crap, uses gay as a bad word infront of me and refuses to say sorry about it when I ask, makes comments on my sexuality and throws stuff, pushes me with chairs. yeah. I really really need a hug right now. I don't even cry and that manages to make me feel so bad it tears me up.
Don't bother with them, be with people you like/comfortable with.

chaoticag

• Bay Watcher
  • All Natural Pengbean
    • View Profile
« Reply #13387 on: September 27, 2010, 02:29:34 pm »

Remind me to send you a video Ochita, once I get to my laptop. That guy is seriously being a douche though. And I hope he gets what's coming to him.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #13388 on: September 27, 2010, 02:30:57 pm »

That guy is in all of my Pe classes and my college days when I go to Notre-dame (Catholic school) and I have pe. Every day exept wednesday and friday. On those days I go to college. I do have friends that I do hang out with but it still gets to me.
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #13389 on: September 27, 2010, 02:32:12 pm »

*BIG HUG*
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13390 on: September 27, 2010, 02:35:41 pm »

*BIG HUG*

Failed to get any hoops or was it a one shot thing?

Seriously, that guy is stupid. Tell him, if he misses one hoop does that make HIM gay?

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13391 on: September 27, 2010, 02:37:40 pm »

Fictious hugs for thee, etc. The best thing to do is not let yourself get bullied. When jerks picked on me I threatened to bite them, when they doubted it I did :D

Needless  to say I was nicknamed psycho and they never touched me again.
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #13392 on: September 27, 2010, 02:40:00 pm »

*BIG HUG*
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #13393 on: September 27, 2010, 02:43:52 pm »

Fictious hugs for thee, etc. The best thing to do is not let yourself get bullied. When jerks picked on me I threatened to bite them, when they doubted it I did :D

Needless  to say I was nicknamed psycho and they never touched me again.
That is my problem, I don't hit people. That hard. Although if it happens in the city.. Elbow. Or knee. Or kick.
*BIG HUG*

Failed to get any hoops or was it a one shot thing?

Seriously, that guy is stupid. Tell him, if he misses one hoop does that make HIM gay?
One shot. He laughed and I stopped. Plus he didn't try. Im really sensitive. Big flaw.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #13394 on: September 27, 2010, 02:45:04 pm »

I don't think physical violence is the best way to go...
Pages: 1 ... 891 892 [893] 894 895 ... 8167