Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 888 889 [890] 891 892 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9449377 times)

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #13335 on: September 26, 2010, 08:06:06 pm »

No you don't! Let the girl drown, you'll never be a hero!
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #13336 on: September 26, 2010, 08:07:20 pm »

I WILL PERSEVERE EVEN IF IT FUCKING KILLS ME
I WILL GET BEST END
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #13337 on: September 26, 2010, 08:09:16 pm »

you're like, the third person to come to this thread about needing to get the BEST END.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #13338 on: September 26, 2010, 08:12:02 pm »

I actually like that boss. You can farm it for life before facing the next one.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #13339 on: September 26, 2010, 08:12:35 pm »

I actually like that boss. You can farm it for life before facing the next one.
DUKE IT IS TIME

YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #13340 on: September 26, 2010, 08:16:33 pm »

Not tonight. Too much stuff to work with.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #13341 on: September 26, 2010, 08:17:36 pm »

I WILL PERSEVERE EVEN IF IT FUCKING KILLS ME
I WILL GET BEST END

PAH

Can a robot really care for another?

SCIENCE AND WITCHES SAY NO.
Solar Rangers: Suggestion Game in SPAAAAACE
RPG Interest Check Thread
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #13342 on: September 26, 2010, 08:19:01 pm »

Not tonight. Too much stuff to work with.
Aww, alright.

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #13343 on: September 26, 2010, 08:22:11 pm »

ROBOTS CAN CARE
HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT
YOU HEARTLESS BASTARD

((Died for the fourth time on that Heavy Press bastard. Fuck 'im.))
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13344 on: September 26, 2010, 09:07:47 pm »

They are remaking Let The Right One In.

Why would you do this
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #13345 on: September 26, 2010, 09:09:11 pm »

Because we Americans can't handle films made by other countries, according to the movie industry.  ::)
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #13346 on: September 26, 2010, 09:13:55 pm »

The same movie industy that refuses to accept the Internet can copy stuff?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13347 on: September 26, 2010, 09:17:54 pm »

God, fucking, dammit.  I swear, my car is doing everything in its power to make me try to destroy it, or find a way to destroy itself, and laughing at me for its own failure to commit suicide and leaving me holding the bag on its fuckups.  First the belt started uncontrollably squealing.  Then the power brake booster goes out, so I have to stop it with the power of my calf muscles.  Then my father offers to swap cars for a weekend, as we increasingly often do, so he could work on at his leisure, since I don't know how to fix it myself and I can't afford to fuck it up with trial and error.

Then, minutes from his house, the shifter column breaks.  So it's sitting in his yard, 150 miles from my house, stuck in second gear, until he can take apart the column to figure out what happened.  All this, after he's been telling me for two years to sell the fucking thing.  The few times I've ever kept my priorities enough to remember to even put a sign on it, within a week it picks up another relatively minor problem that renders it impossible to sell again, until it fucks up majorly and the whole cycle repeats itself.  And I know the day is coming when the only thing left to break will be the transmission.

And on top of all that, I had too much beer and racetrack food when we went out, so now I'm staying home from work.  Not because I'm drunk, I've got that covered, but because I'm so sick, and I need not go into any detail.  Which I talked myself into, because I also didn't bother studying for a test all weekend.

Empirically speaking, this is really a quite fortunate play of events.  My car is disabled by a completely unforeseeable problem, which luckily happened in the driveway of the one person I would trust to fix it, instead of happening to me anywhere in town.  I don't have to go to work (apparently I've got a good rep), which gives me time to do other stuff I need to.  But every element is somehow a result of my own incompetence and taking my father for granted, despite all my hollow protestation otherwise.  So, actually, none of it's that bad, I just feel like crap about it.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13348 on: September 26, 2010, 09:18:56 pm »

I am going to pirate this movie just to spite them.

Also because I do want to see this.

YOU BASTARDS.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #13349 on: September 26, 2010, 09:19:39 pm »

This is the tenth time I died... I got killed by one of those obese angels. D:
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
Pages: 1 ... 888 889 [890] 891 892 ... 8167