Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 857 858 [859] 860 861 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9464550 times)

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #12870 on: September 20, 2010, 03:14:24 pm »

Ill be your imaginary friend if you want vector. But then again it might get creepy if I show up in your dreams groping lizard girls.

You can use me to protect you from the lizard groping, Vector.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #12871 on: September 20, 2010, 03:19:53 pm »

Why does everyone yell at me instead of just asking me nicely?
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #12872 on: September 20, 2010, 03:25:18 pm »

BECAUSE?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12873 on: September 20, 2010, 03:27:12 pm »

._.

Now I have three imaginary friends?  Janet to grope the lizards, Japa to grope my hair, and MZ to save me from lizard-groping?

What a day, man.  I wake up thinking about puppies, I go to class, and I come back to three people who want to help me feel stuff up.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #12874 on: September 20, 2010, 03:41:10 pm »

._.

Now I have three imaginary friends?  Janet to grope the lizards, Japa to grope my hair, and MZ to save me from lizard-groping?

What a day, man.  I wake up thinking about puppies, I go to class, and I come back to three people who want to help me feel stuff up.
Use the imaginary puppies to fend off your new imaginary "friends"! Those little things bite a lot harder than you would think.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

ILikePie

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me Ron
    • View Profile
« Reply #12875 on: September 20, 2010, 03:47:02 pm »

._.

Use the imaginary puppies to fend off your new imaginary "friends"! Those little things bite a lot harder than you would think.
A picture is worth a thousand words right?
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 20, 2010, 03:48:34 pm by ILikePie »

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12876 on: September 20, 2010, 05:35:07 pm »

._.

Hey, wait a minute. I'm not trying to feel you up. I mean, I could if you wanted me to, but I have this feeling that you wouldn't want me to.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12877 on: September 20, 2010, 05:36:49 pm »

I have this feeling

Yes, yes you do.  Also, the ability of these conversations to spiral out of control never ceases to amaze me.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • And lo, the Dude did abide. And it was good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12878 on: September 20, 2010, 05:38:04 pm »

Armok has mellowed out, so somebody else has to be creepy.
I understand.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12879 on: September 20, 2010, 05:40:25 pm »

It's not often that I'm overtly creepy (on purpose), but hey, when I get the opportunity, amirite?

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12880 on: September 20, 2010, 05:55:22 pm »

Tracked down the bug in that program I was writing this morning, turns out the problem is due to a buffer overflow. I don't think there's any way to define larger variables in B+, so I guess I'm screwed unless I use a string instead of an integer or something...
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12881 on: September 20, 2010, 06:47:10 pm »

I don't think there's any way to define larger variables in B+, so I guess I'm screwed unless I use a string instead of an integer or something...

Isn't that what 'long' is for?  Or does B+ not have 'long'?  I'll admit, it's been a while since I've programmed, and I've never heard of B+.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12882 on: September 20, 2010, 07:25:13 pm »

Why am I not watching football? My wife confiscated the tv for NCIS. Blargh.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12883 on: September 20, 2010, 07:26:59 pm »

Find a hobby.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #12884 on: September 20, 2010, 07:27:07 pm »

I'm trying to play XCOM but I can't remember how I got it to run properly.  Even the steam versions are messed up, and the guys tend to move on their own.

:<
Shoes...
Pages: 1 ... 857 858 [859] 860 861 ... 8167