Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 651 652 [653] 654 655 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9468324 times)

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #9780 on: August 13, 2010, 09:12:07 am »

And we'd have a thriving tourist industry profiled towards providing rich brats with plenty of opportunities to do so.
Love, scriver~

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #9781 on: August 13, 2010, 09:43:20 am »

And we'd have a thriving tourist industry profiled towards providing rich brats with plenty of opportunities to do so.
Don't we already?

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #9782 on: August 13, 2010, 09:53:42 am »

Since we don't have commercial space travel to Uranus yet, and nothing lives there anyway, I'd hazard a guess at 'no'.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9783 on: August 13, 2010, 11:25:33 am »

Some days you just feel like vanilla ice cream with no chunks in =/
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #9784 on: August 13, 2010, 11:32:27 am »

Yeah I like that too.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9785 on: August 13, 2010, 11:34:18 am »

Yeah I like that too.

Ah, no, that's not a preference ... it's a state of mind.  I like ice cream with all kinds of weird stuff in it--chai, green tea, adzuki beans, plum/cinnamon, etc.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9786 on: August 13, 2010, 11:36:10 am »

You think that's bad?  Try getting mint ice cream without chocolate chips.  Go ahead, try.  I'll wait.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #9787 on: August 13, 2010, 11:37:33 am »

You think that's bad?  Try getting mint ice cream without chocolate chips.  Go ahead, try.  I'll wait.
Been there, done that, got eternal hatred of mint ice cream.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9788 on: August 13, 2010, 11:38:15 am »

Hmm... let me guess.  Toothpaste-flavored?

Yeah, I hate that stuff.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #9789 on: August 13, 2010, 11:39:46 am »

Mint is pretty awesome and I don't mind the chocolate chips, but I've never seen one without chocolate chips heh.

You know something you should try to find?  Pistachio ice-cream without the pistachio.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9790 on: August 13, 2010, 11:40:07 am »

Hmm... let me guess.  Toothpaste-flavored?

Yeah, I hate that stuff.

No no, I loves me some mint ice cream.  But the chocolate chips every brand puts in the stuff are like little bricks of baking chocolate.  Just once, I'd like to eat mint ice cream without spitting out chocolaty watermelon seeds.
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #9791 on: August 13, 2010, 11:43:38 am »

You know something you should try to find?  Pistachio ice-cream without the pistachio.
I can't find pistachio ice cream at all anymore. No one sells it around here.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9792 on: August 13, 2010, 11:46:04 am »

No no, I loves me some mint ice cream.  But the chocolate chips every brand puts in the stuff are like little bricks of baking chocolate.  Just once, I'd like to eat mint ice cream without spitting out chocolaty watermelon seeds.

Put milk/cream, sweetened condensed milk, a little sugar, and mint extract in a blender.

Eat.

Yeah, it's not real mint ice cream, but it might be able to tide you over =)  My family makes some lower-fat shakes that way, and this is the standard recipe we use for crank ice cream.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #9793 on: August 13, 2010, 11:47:11 am »

I can't find pistachio ice cream at all anymore. No one sells it around here.
They're my favorite flavor.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9794 on: August 13, 2010, 11:54:05 am »

Yeah, it's not real mint ice cream, but it might be able to tide you over =)  My family makes some lower-fat shakes that way, and this is the standard recipe we use for crank ice cream.

I could just do that, and then throw the contents into my gelato maker for even better effect.  But see, that would require work.  I just had a lunch of individual slices of sandwich meat, because assembling it into an actual sandwich felt like too much trouble.
Pages: 1 ... 651 652 [653] 654 655 ... 8167