Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 531 532 [533] 534 535 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9473982 times)

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #7980 on: July 07, 2010, 03:08:12 pm »

ARGARARAGGWWWAWARGAWARAGGAWARRWGAW FUCK

My lips are bleeding, i have three sores one of which is in my nose, my nose is running and  because of the sore in my nose i can't pick at the crust that has now block both of my nostrils. I feel week and tired, although i can't get to sleep. I feel like i'm hungry yet i can eat hardly anything.

This sucks so much.

Also, something (I'm thinking the sore in my nose) smells like pus. if you have never smelled pus, its horrible. IN MY NOSE. GOD DAMN.
I'm going to go see a doctor soon.

Oh god now i think i have Herpes. Dammit. I could have gone without that little tidbit of knowledge.

Realm, I don't know if it's much consolation, but I was born with oral herpes, acquired from a congenital infection... all my siblings got it from our mother. It's most often popped up in tiny bumps inside my mouth, usually in the corner of my jaw/gums, and has been little more than an annoyance. Also, they're only really infectious if you poke at them enough that it ruptures, which makes it a relatively minor deal, and something you can keep track of personally if sharing any food/drinks with folks.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7981 on: July 07, 2010, 03:09:53 pm »

Going to see a doctor tomorrow.

I don't think its Herpes.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7982 on: July 07, 2010, 03:16:50 pm »

Ermm... is this the right place to talk about that?
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7983 on: July 07, 2010, 03:18:28 pm »

There is no wrong place...
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #7984 on: July 07, 2010, 03:21:38 pm »

Huesoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Like yeah dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #7985 on: July 07, 2010, 03:31:19 pm »

GERMANY LOST TO SPAIN.
BOTTLED MESSAGE BE AFLOAT

smigenboger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7986 on: July 07, 2010, 03:31:32 pm »

http://www.whiotv.com/5dayforecast/index.html
No AC... Fuuu....

Swim boy, it's lovely out here at the pools, especially the private ones that aren't crowded by the large folk. Too bad the wave pool in Moraine is down this year.
While talking to AJ:
In college I studied the teachings of Socrates and Aeropostale

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of aborted projects
    • View Profile
    • Shattered Monkey Gaming
« Reply #7987 on: July 07, 2010, 03:34:30 pm »

Hell, up here in Seattle we don't even have pools, nowhere in Washington was built with warm weather in mind.
I think I would remember if I had amnesia.
I'd like to remind everyone that half of the time I don't even know what I'm talking about. The other half of the time I only sort of know what I'm talking about.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #7988 on: July 07, 2010, 03:35:38 pm »

This doesn't make me mad, it makes me so angry I destroyed my last wireless adapter, but I guess the forum can't handle a thread where we get angry, so it'll have to go here.

I am not allowed to have a stable internet connection.  My router is in another room, too far for any cord to reach, so I can't direct connect.  My old wireless card (The one I broke) would inexplicably disconnect, and I'd have to pull it out and put it back in for it to work.  I can't connect through my laptop, because it also inexplicably disconnects, and then plays some kind of retarded shell game with me where I have to figure out which of the eight or nine different ways of reconnecting it's chosen this time.  I'm not joking.  I can disconnect with the wireless button, diagnose/repair, disconnect via the wireless icon in the tray, restart the laptop, close and open the laptop, or go into available networks and do it there.  At any given time, only one of these will successfully restart the internet.

My newest card actually works, but it sporadically lags, making any multiplayer games impossible.

Am I cursed or something?
Shoes...

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #7989 on: July 07, 2010, 03:37:29 pm »

So the everything failing around me is a curse.

I go to my Dad's to hang out and within the day the cable, phone, and internet is shut off at his house because a tree or a breeze a of wind or something screws with the wire that does everything nearby.

I got to play Super Mario Galaxy 2 on his Wii though, yah!  I haven't been able to play that since my Wii broke on my birthday.

This doesn't make me mad, it makes me so angry I destroyed my last wireless adapter, but I guess the forum can't handle a thread where we get angry, so it'll have to go here.

I am not allowed to have a stable internet connection.  My router is in another room, too far for any cord to reach, so I can't direct connect.  My old wireless card (The one I broke) would inexplicably disconnect, and I'd have to pull it out and put it back in for it to work.  I can't connect through my laptop, because it also inexplicably disconnects, and then plays some kind of retarded shell game with me where I have to figure out which of the eight or nine different ways of reconnecting it's chosen this time.  I'm not joking.  I can disconnect with the wireless button, diagnose/repair, disconnect via the wireless icon in the tray, restart the laptop, close and open the laptop, or go into available networks and do it there.  At any given time, only one of these will successfully restart the internet.

My newest card actually works, but it sporadically lags, making any multiplayer games impossible.

Am I cursed or something?

Hahahhaa what a coincidence.  If it makes you feel better I haven't had home internet for a month.  Thank you neighbor with my crappy laptop!

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7990 on: July 07, 2010, 03:38:03 pm »

My router is in another room, too far for any cord to reach, so I can't direct connect.

Bull. I have an old grey cord that's longer than my house. Don't remember where I got it, but you can probably find one on the internet, if not Radio Shack.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #7991 on: July 07, 2010, 03:41:07 pm »

It's not just that I don't have a cord long enough, I can't be stringing up th entire house to 100 foot cords.
Shoes...

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7992 on: July 07, 2010, 03:43:49 pm »

It's not just that I don't have a cord long enough, I can't be stringing up th entire house to 100 foot cords.

Sure you can.  My floors are a snake's nest of cables and electric cords.  If you're really worried about it, string them through the attic, or along the tops of the walls with staples.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7993 on: July 07, 2010, 03:46:57 pm »

You don't have to "string up the entire house". Just one cable.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #7994 on: July 07, 2010, 04:04:53 pm »

I can't have a cable running all the way from my room to the living room, passing through well-traveled areas.  There are old people in this house and if they trip on it their limbs will break off and they'll die.
Shoes...
Pages: 1 ... 531 532 [533] 534 535 ... 8167