Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 529 530 [531] 532 533 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9474950 times)

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #7950 on: July 05, 2010, 08:18:05 pm »

We did a special thing in school today, I knew nobody in the class. Tons of (borderline) retards and pikeys in the class aswell, teacher did their homework for them, then they got the credit aswell. I had to work with ultra stupid ultra religious kid and a midget with ADHD. I had to do the whole thing on my own. I hate retards.
Step 1: bring something shiny to distract the ADHD kid, this will keep it from bothering you too much
Step 2: get in a political/religious debate with the religious kid; this will either cause them to get so angry you can easily get the teacher to remove them from your group or cause their brain to explode; at the very least it will keep them distracted with very little required brainpower on your part
Step 3: work on your project; either in peace or while simultaniously crushing idiotic attempts to argue religion/politics with you
Or if all else fails, pretend you are an idiot, do yours when no one is looking, hand it in saying the others didn't help at all, and giggle to yourself as they get a stern talking to. Bwahahaha

ADHD kid I just let her draw shit, thats all.
If I say anything that goes against the kids views (I once said fuck and he told me to stop it right now) he says "LOL I TROLL REPORRT YOU".
Whenever I vote a kid out of the group for doing jackshit or just being orwellian towards the group the teachers say "no you cant do that" and the kids complain. Most bullshit response I heard was from my History teacher to some retard whore that no one likes. He said to the girl after we told her that we werent going to put her name in the credits because she did jackshit that "Dont worry, your the thread that keep the group together, they need you".

My reaction:

Now imagine that this group has been multiplied up to about a hundred persons. Now imagine that all of these persons are bats**t insane from all the traumatizing BS the school, which is run by psychopaths, has done to them. Now imagine that you are slightly mentally unstable, and have one hell of a repressed psychotic shitstorm brewing inside your head. You now have one small fraction of my problems. Though I did learn a lot about explosives and improvised weaponry in that time, so it isn't totally wasted.
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of aborted projects
    • View Profile
    • Shattered Monkey Gaming
« Reply #7951 on: July 05, 2010, 08:32:08 pm »

my aunt has cancer  :(

:[  I sympathize.
I do too, only it was my mom...
 :(
We did a special thing in school today, I knew nobody in the class. Tons of (borderline) retards and pikeys in the class aswell, teacher did their homework for them, then they got the credit aswell. I had to work with ultra stupid ultra religious kid and a midget with ADHD. I had to do the whole thing on my own. I hate retards.
Step 1: bring something shiny to distract the ADHD kid, this will keep it from bothering you too much
Step 2: get in a political/religious debate with the religious kid; this will either cause them to get so angry you can easily get the teacher to remove them from your group or cause their brain to explode; at the very least it will keep them distracted with very little required brainpower on your part
Step 3: work on your project; either in peace or while simultaniously crushing idiotic attempts to argue religion/politics with you
Or if all else fails, pretend you are an idiot, do yours when no one is looking, hand it in saying the others didn't help at all, and giggle to yourself as they get a stern talking to. Bwahahaha

If I say anything that goes against the kids views (I once said fuck and he told me to stop it right now) he says "LOL I TROLL REPORRT YOU".
Whenever I vote a kid out of the group for doing jackshit or just being orwellian towards the group the teachers say "no you cant do that" and the kids complain. Most bullshit response I heard was from my History teacher to some retard whore that no one likes. He said to the girl after we told her that we werent going to put her name in the credits because she did jackshit that "Dont worry, your the thread that keep the group together, they need you".

My reaction:
Da FUCK?

Now imagine that this group has been multiplied up to about a hundred persons. Now imagine that all of these persons are bats**t insane from all the traumatizing BS the school, which is run by psychopaths, has done to them. Now imagine that you are slightly mentally unstable, and have one hell of a repressed psychotic shitstorm brewing inside your head. You now have one small fraction of my problems. Though I did learn a lot about explosives and improvised weaponry in that time, so it isn't totally wasted.
You sound like someone I know. Not only does that sound like the school I went to, but this person also knew exactly how to make pipe bombs, and had a voice in his head telling him to blow up a church... Not good.
I think I would remember if I had amnesia.
I'd like to remind everyone that half of the time I don't even know what I'm talking about. The other half of the time I only sort of know what I'm talking about.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7952 on: July 05, 2010, 09:06:08 pm »

my aunt has cancer  :(

:[  I sympathize.
I do too, only it was my mom...
 :(

My reaction:
Da FUCK?

You sound like someone I know. Not only does that sound like the school I went to, but this person also knew exactly how to make pipe bombs, and had a voice in his head telling him to blow up a church... Not good.

Yeah, just imagine if that guy could make heat-seeking missiles and tanks. Kind of interesting how genius and insanity go together.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7953 on: July 05, 2010, 10:12:03 pm »

The construction of a heat seeking missile isn't too complex, if you have the parts/tools/time to build it. The main difficulty would be the programing to keep it from just sorta flailing around in the air.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

NewsMuffin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7954 on: July 05, 2010, 10:13:25 pm »

[Quote pyramid]
You sound just like my best friend ever. People on these forums know insane awesome people.

On topic:
I didn't get to stay at my girlfriends house the whole night. :(
Also, you reminded me of my friend. Can't believe he's been gone a whole year six months... I suck at time keeping.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2010, 10:15:44 pm by NewsMuffin »

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #7955 on: July 06, 2010, 04:16:58 am »

By chance, are you the protagonist of if....?
Love, scriver~

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7956 on: July 06, 2010, 05:30:12 am »

Now imagine that this group has been multiplied up to about a hundred persons. Now imagine that all of these persons are bats**t insane from all the traumatizing BS the school, which is run by psychopaths, has done to them. Now imagine that you are slightly mentally unstable, and have one hell of a repressed psychotic shitstorm brewing inside your head.
Sorry to be insensitive, but am I the the only one who thinks that this could describe the Bay12 forums?
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7957 on: July 06, 2010, 05:33:11 am »

I would assume so. It's pretty ridiculous to assume that much about a person, let alone a whole forum.

I murder elves, not post office staff.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7958 on: July 06, 2010, 05:49:32 am »

No no no, you recruit the post office staff, and don't get me started on the metaphysical and freudian implications of elves...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Maggarg - Eater of chicke

• Bay Watcher
  • His Maleficent Magnificence of Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #7959 on: July 06, 2010, 09:47:29 am »

You murder the post office staff with the bodies of elves.
...I keep searching for my family's raw files, for modding them.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7960 on: July 06, 2010, 11:19:30 am »

By chance, are you the protagonist of if....?

I dunno, maybe I've been reading TvTropes too much but...

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of aborted projects
    • View Profile
    • Shattered Monkey Gaming
« Reply #7961 on: July 06, 2010, 11:50:10 pm »

Moonbase Alpha was disappointing... There's one level and no single player, just different difficulties. Sad...
I think I would remember if I had amnesia.
I'd like to remind everyone that half of the time I don't even know what I'm talking about. The other half of the time I only sort of know what I'm talking about.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7962 on: July 07, 2010, 12:32:44 am »

Moonbase Alpha was disappointing... There's one level and no single player, just different difficulties. Sad...
well, it was a freebie from NASA. I suppose we shouldn't have expected much from it.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

zchris13

• Bay Watcher
  • YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7963 on: July 07, 2010, 01:48:48 am »

Heh, I remember my Dad telling me to be happy because I'm a white boy in America and that's a pretty advantageous spot.  I don't plan on wasting this position anyway, one of the things I know is success is measured by ones spirit.

I spent all day yesterday (bleeding into the morning) playan vidjagaems and not doing anything cool.

Haha, I'm a little depressed today that I failed yet again to play any videogames last night.  I even downloaded a new Cortex Command mission, and then I just read and talked to people on IM and fell asleep at like midnight.  Today, though!
Yeah with the whole video game thing, I'm a little sad to say that I hardly play them now.  Out of the majority I only actually get interested enough to play a game with maybe the top 1% of everything.  The rest just looks bland, I never get over 40 hours on a game before getting bored.  The latest games I've played that bested 40 hours are Disgaea DS and Borderlands (which might have JUST been 40 hours)  Once I beat a game 100% (like what I was planning with ME2 and SMG2 which isn't available right now) I don't play them anymore.  Team Fortress 2?  My steam account says I have over 200 hours, but that's a lie because I share my account with my brother and a friend.  I can only claim maybe 20-30 hours of that time.  You know what?  I can't play TF2 either, my internet is out.  I don't know, I played Rogue Survivor for a few hours a couple days ago and that was fun.  I've pretty much went meta with myself and most of my entertainment isn't from playing or watching a game or film, but seeing its tropes being used.

Oh, I'll still watch something first if I've never seen it/interests me.
We'll all play SS13 when Sukasa finishes the new map, and then everything will be all better.

YOU SHALL ALL BOW BEFORE THE ALLMIGHTY TOOLBOX.
this sigtext was furiously out-of-date and has been jettisoned

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7964 on: July 07, 2010, 01:57:08 am »

ARGARARAGGWWWAWARGAWARAGGAWARRWGAW FUCK

My lips are bleeding, i have three sores one of which is in my nose, my nose is running and  because of the sore in my nose i can't pick at the crust that has now block both of my nostrils. I feel week and tired, although i can't get to sleep. I feel like i'm hungry yet i can eat hardly anything.

This sucks so much.

Also, something (I'm thinking the sore in my nose) smells like pus. if you have never smelled pus, its horrible. IN MY NOSE. GOD DAMN.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2010, 02:04:54 am by Realmfighter »
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate
Pages: 1 ... 529 530 [531] 532 533 ... 8167