Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 506 507 [508] 509 510 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9487959 times)

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #7605 on: June 28, 2010, 12:47:44 am »

Star Control 2 is timeless.  Anime avatar fads are only as persistent as the anime (Which is to say, not at all)
Shoes...

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #7606 on: June 28, 2010, 02:09:13 am »

I am sad Duke's steam account got jacked.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7607 on: June 28, 2010, 02:10:16 am »

I must ask for less random comments about it 'till the end of the week, as at this point there is nothing I can do but wait.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Jakkarra

• Bay Watcher
  • The Chairman.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7608 on: June 28, 2010, 06:09:57 am »

Man, that guy's mum was so selfish for asking for help.

Jesus, five seconds is seriously way too long to be away from [INSERT GAME HERE].

DISCLAIMER: Because nobody can ever seem to tell when i am being sarcastic, i am being sarcastic here.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7609 on: June 28, 2010, 07:56:35 am »

Toony is not Kamina! It's going to take forever to recognize his posts again! Noooo!!!

Of course, his new avatar is just as awesome...
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7610 on: June 28, 2010, 08:01:13 am »

Still slowly reading The Punisher: MAX.

Man, guy can't catch a break. Get caught up in a world like that, nobody catches any breaks.

The world of improbably psycho mass-murderers round every corner, plus a conspiracy or two and other ridiculous things, natch. But still. Half the time I look at the bad guy of the arc and remember all the things he did and think "that's an awful way to die. Does he deserve that?"

Which I suppose is the idea. But still.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #7611 on: June 28, 2010, 01:31:24 pm »

I'm sad because someone posted that the USSC repealed Chicago's handgun ban and started a headbutting match.

I remember when we all thought bay12 was a bubble of sanity where normal internet things didn't happen.  The bad part is I'm starting to wonder if we were ever that.
Shoes...

Hippoman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7612 on: June 28, 2010, 01:35:27 pm »

Minecraft website is down.
THPÆCROSSISM
ΘπÆ┼ - Rise up against our superiors! Let all dwarves be equal!
KHDownloads

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7613 on: June 28, 2010, 01:47:15 pm »

I remember when we all thought bay12 was a bubble of sanity where normal internet things didn't happen.  The bad part is I'm starting to wonder if we were ever that.
It's not perfect, but this place is a whole lot better than the majority of the net. There's still the occasional idiot, but for the most part bay12 is remarkably intelligent and sane.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7614 on: June 28, 2010, 01:48:05 pm »

Don't loose hope, man. Even if this place isn't as good as it used to be, it's still an island above the rest. I've been around most of the internet. This place is still the best forum around.
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7615 on: June 28, 2010, 01:57:10 pm »

Even if this place isn't as good as it used to be
So are you implying this place is actually worse since the removal of VN?

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #7616 on: June 28, 2010, 02:17:28 pm »

I'm sad because someone posted that the USSC repealed Chicago's handgun ban and started a headbutting match.

This.

I tried to warn them, but did they listen?? Oh no, they never...it's just a harmless little bunny, in'nt it....

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7617 on: June 28, 2010, 02:18:34 pm »

Even if this place isn't as good as it used to be
So are you implying this place is actually worse since the removal of VN?

What's VN? I've only been here a while.

I'm sad because no one is posting actions in my RTDs.
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7618 on: June 28, 2010, 02:27:01 pm »

I got here slightly after VN's removal, but I did see pieces of it before I signed up. It was a sub-forum called Various Nonsense. It was closed for good reason. Rampant stupidity mainly.

Also Armok is obsessed with bringing it back. How he thinks he can do this when no one else wants anything to do with it is a mystery...

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #7619 on: June 28, 2010, 03:55:05 pm »

I got my ass handed to me tonight on the in club tournament, ofcourse i just had to be paired up with a black belt in my first round, plus my left arm hurts as hell, also i really hate it when anyone uses the computer without asking me first, especially my sister as she has quite a history of screwing shit up
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG
Pages: 1 ... 506 507 [508] 509 510 ... 8167