Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 500 501 [502] 503 504 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9428845 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #7515 on: June 25, 2010, 10:27:04 pm »

DUKE WE WILL GET YOUR ACCOUNT BACK OK?  THIS IS HOW WE DO IT HERE WE ARE GOING TO PUSH THE SPIRIT THROUGH OURSELVES INTO YOU SO WE CAN WIN OK

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7516 on: June 25, 2010, 11:51:26 pm »

I've held on the same day dream/fantasy for about a month.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7517 on: June 26, 2010, 12:11:25 am »

DUKE WE WILL GET YOUR ACCOUNT BACK OK?  THIS IS HOW WE DO IT HERE WE ARE GOING TO PUSH THE SPIRIT THROUGH OURSELVES INTO YOU SO WE CAN WIN OK
WE SHALL BURST THROUGH THE STATIC OF THE WEB AND PIERCE THE BARRIER OF THE STEAM HELP SYSTEM! THROUGH THIS WE SHALL SHOW THIS GODDAM PHISHER WHO THE HELL THEY ARE MESSING WITH. BRACING THROUGH THE CARDSHIPS AS ONE, OUR BURNING SPIRITS REVEAL THE TRICKERY AT PLAY. OUR CRIES SHALL BE HEARD BY ALL THE HEAVENS AND ALL THE UNIVERSE! WHO THE HELL DID THEY THINK THEY WERE MESSING WITH?!
« Last Edit: June 26, 2010, 12:13:21 am by Duke 2.0 »
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Hippoman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7518 on: June 26, 2010, 12:16:17 am »

God dammit. Ass hurts, neck hurts.

But atleast i've become OP of a server, built a castle, built a giant road, built a top world, flooded the underworld. build a gold magma area. Bought Capital Volume One by Karl Marx and found something to do.
THPÆCROSSISM
ΘπÆ┼ - Rise up against our superiors! Let all dwarves be equal!
KHDownloads

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
  • Stay thirsty, my friends
    • View Profile
« Reply #7519 on: June 26, 2010, 12:17:27 am »

And that thing is anal sex and donkey punches?
I am have extensive knowledge of philosophy and a strong morality
Okay, so, today this girl I know-Lauren, just took a sudden dis-interest in talking to me. Is she just on her period or something?

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7520 on: June 26, 2010, 12:17:35 am »

WHO THE HELL DID THEY THINK THEY WERE MESSING WITH?!
A medieval version of Notch?
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7521 on: June 26, 2010, 12:28:18 am »

And that thing is anal sex and donkey punches?

I was thinking more fart lighting and boxing.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #7522 on: June 26, 2010, 03:20:54 am »

Shoes...

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of aborted projects
    • View Profile
    • Shattered Monkey Gaming
« Reply #7523 on: June 26, 2010, 05:20:03 am »

I opened my laptop after leaving it on all night to find it had blue-screened. I restarted to find that it was starting up slowly, but that's been the case every time I get a blue screen on any computer. The weird thing was, it was making a strange series of clicking sounds, coming from where I assume the hard drive resides. The minute I double click on my browser shortcut, it locks up completely. Further inspection of the laptop revealed the location in question was almost burning hot, I've unplugged it for now, but I have no idea if it was a question of overheat, or if it was that one time I dropped it coming back to bite me.
I think I would remember if I had amnesia.
I'd like to remind everyone that half of the time I don't even know what I'm talking about. The other half of the time I only sort of know what I'm talking about.

buckets

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7524 on: June 26, 2010, 06:10:09 am »

I opened my laptop after leaving it on all night to find it had blue-screened. I restarted to find that it was starting up slowly, but that's been the case every time I get a blue screen on any computer. The weird thing was, it was making a strange series of clicking sounds, coming from where I assume the hard drive resides. The minute I double click on my browser shortcut, it locks up completely. Further inspection of the laptop revealed the location in question was almost burning hot, I've unplugged it for now, but I have no idea if it was a question of overheat, or if it was that one time I dropped it coming back to bite me.

The last few times I've had clicking I ended up one drive less :(

Footkerchief

• Bay Watcher
  • The Juffo-Wup is strong in this place.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7525 on: June 26, 2010, 06:41:33 am »

The clicking sound means that your hard drive is fucked.  Your number one priority should be backing up any important files while it's still kinda working.

Hippoman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7526 on: June 26, 2010, 10:52:25 am »

Stayed up till FUCKING 5AM playing minecraft on that one goddamn server. Got so tired of dumbasses breaking shit, we put the spawn in a unbreakable cage.
THPÆCROSSISM
ΘπÆ┼ - Rise up against our superiors! Let all dwarves be equal!
KHDownloads

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #7527 on: June 26, 2010, 02:01:46 pm »

That must have been really fun if you stayed on so long.  Unless you like suffering yourself of course.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #7528 on: June 26, 2010, 04:01:43 pm »

I've seen Salad Fingers... applied with Rule 34.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7529 on: June 26, 2010, 04:24:48 pm »

Pathos you humorless jerk, unlock this, it was going places.  Besides, you can't just close out a thread about making your girlfriend lactate with the revelation that she doesn't know you're doing it.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.
Pages: 1 ... 500 501 [502] 503 504 ... 8167