Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 486 487 [488] 489 490 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9429694 times)

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #7305 on: June 22, 2010, 01:26:03 pm »

Omg, AC LP is soooo hillarious.

RubyQuest? There's something more disturbillarious than AC Let's Play?

Can I has linkz?
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #7306 on: June 22, 2010, 01:44:45 pm »

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7307 on: June 22, 2010, 02:06:17 pm »

Oh God, how to I change my main search provider from Ask.com to Google? Every time I type something in the address bar, instead of functioning as a Google search engine as well, it's now an Ask search engine as well.

What. Give me my Google back.
Fuck, you got the crapware as well?

Well, I tried everything with mine, and I had to reinstall Firefox to get rid of it all. Sorry, man.
Doesn't anyone use the custom installtion? that gives you an option to say "no, don't add that!"
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7308 on: June 22, 2010, 03:00:12 pm »

suptg has your answers.

That was so damn awesome.  Damn you for probably making me read it again.  Word of warning to the interested, don't go to the 1d4chan archive.  Lots n' lots of fanart...

Great, now I'm sad that I'll probably spend an afternoon reading that archive, and get imagequest blueballs all over again for lack of sequel.

And I guess real things that I'm sad about include realizing that my free time is completely screwed up for the next two months, and current events political blah blah blah.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7309 on: June 22, 2010, 03:23:31 pm »

I'm not doing RubyQuest again man. I can't handle dose 2 of that shit. Not without breaking the Rules.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #7310 on: June 22, 2010, 10:56:56 pm »

I was minding my own business. Enjoying myself and talking to people. All of the sudden. Everyone just... Seems to disappear. It's so quiet...
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7311 on: June 22, 2010, 10:58:19 pm »

That would be very... twilight zone.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7312 on: June 22, 2010, 10:59:29 pm »

I was minding my own business. Enjoying myself and talking to people. All of the sudden. Everyone just... Seems to disappear. It's so quiet...

Sounds like your simulation unit is malfunctioning.
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #7313 on: June 22, 2010, 11:08:38 pm »

I kinda mean people fell asleep and everyone online is suddenly quiet.

I've pretty much been alone for around two hours now.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7314 on: June 22, 2010, 11:41:09 pm »

It is probably just the zombie apocalypse, I heard that it was due soon... Don't you think that the narcolepsy was a nice touch?

P.S.
 My spell checker doesn't recognise narcolepsy, its suggestions are narcoleptic, narcoses, narcotise, and nympholepsy...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Footkerchief

• Bay Watcher
  • The Juffo-Wup is strong in this place.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7315 on: June 22, 2010, 11:41:58 pm »

nympholepsy

That one's a keeper.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #7316 on: June 22, 2010, 11:42:44 pm »

Playing Spore. Got myself a nice empire, still early game, but I got a couple nice trade routes and a blue giant with a awesome array of spice I've yet to tap fully due to funds. I do have these annoying neghbors though...

The Green Graspers empire are my allies. I use them as a discount store, because they're Chance Followers and sell me most crap at half price. They also got a crapload of yellow spice systems, which is a prime resource on my home planet for some reason.

I got this Order empire I can't remember the name of right now as my allies too. They have only yellow spice systems, making them great for dumping off the metric shit-ton of red spice my HW pumps out. Only $3,000 a unit, but hey, it's red spice.

Then we got the Pferd (Remake) Empire. Yes, the empire name actually contains the (Remake). Jolly. They have a fun time generally being assholes and trying again and again to take over the HW of the Green Graspers. Idiots don't realize that big bad me is there to protect the dumb-fucks from the other dumb-fucks. I just blew the living snot out of them, but we'll get to that later.

There's the Military SP001 empire, who decided that it would be a good idea to ask me repeatedly for over $100,000 bucks. NO. It is so freaking annoying, you have no idea. Not quite as annoying as the Pferd Empire, but almost. They're bigger as well, with a stunning three star systems to their name. Forgive me if I forget to clap.

The sad bit is that after blowing both of the asshole empires to dust, conquering their HW's, and general bad-assery, THE GAME DECIDES TO GLITCH OUT AND CRASH. I DIDN'T SAVE. ARGHHHHHH!

This is me bangiong my head against the keyboard: hygty6gtgty6y6gty6gth7g6tbyhhygbtygh6tbgbt yh gytbvh

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

It is probably just the zombie apocalypse, I heard that it was due soon... Don't you think that the narcolepsy was a nice touch?

P.S.
 My spell checker doesn't recognise narcolepsy, its suggestions are narcoleptic, narcoses, narcotise, and nympholepsy...
Nympholepsy? Isn't that what's in Cthulhu's water supply?  :P
« Last Edit: June 23, 2010, 03:28:39 pm by Karnewarrior »
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7317 on: June 23, 2010, 12:06:26 am »

Playing Spore.
I am so sorry.

On a more serious note, doesn't it have some sort of autosave when you get to a new stage or something? Or am I just thinking of the ability to start in that stage... Having your neighbours set up nicely is a sad thing to lose, but hopefully you will get a similar arrangement again someday.

Sorry, I am just having a hard time being sincere about spore, I just have this constant urge to rant about all the pointless grinding and counter-productive rewards... But I can genuinely sympathise with losing your grinding efforts...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #7318 on: June 23, 2010, 01:10:47 am »

It's actually pretty fun this time around, with my neighbors having all these nice dramas and things. Also, nice galactic postition. Blue stars and purple spice everywhere. It's a fricking cash cow.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7319 on: June 23, 2010, 06:06:01 am »

Hulu doesn't work because I'm not in America.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.
Pages: 1 ... 486 487 [488] 489 490 ... 8167