Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 480 481 [482] 483 484 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9434685 times)

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #7215 on: June 20, 2010, 02:06:37 am »

Rather early for you. But you have been going outside more recently, so I suppose this could be granting you some tiredness. Might be a cure for insomnia despite your dislike for the outdoors.

And gah, going to bed early only to wake up at two in the morning because my sleep schedule is messed up as hell. There is Church tomorrow, and I'll have to go alone because now my little sister is working and my older sister is working in Vegas.

It' gonna be a lonely Sunday.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7216 on: June 20, 2010, 02:23:41 am »

argh! i can't get to sleep! its almost 3:30 AM!
« Last Edit: June 20, 2010, 02:35:50 am by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #7217 on: June 20, 2010, 02:25:38 am »

argh! i can't get to sleep! its almost 3:30 AM! exclamation point!

3:30 am isn't really exclamation-point-worthy. I go to bed around 4-5 on early nights, and I'm far from being the only guy on the internet to do that.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7218 on: June 20, 2010, 02:35:36 am »

argh! i can't get to sleep! its almost 3:30 AM! exclamation point!

3:30 am isn't really exclamation-point-worthy. I go to bed around 4-5 on early nights, and I'm far from being the only guy on the internet to do that.
well it is for me. I don't remember the last time I was up past 1:30.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7219 on: June 20, 2010, 02:40:30 am »

I don't need to sleep at all. I guess being whatever I am isn't quite so bad.
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7220 on: June 20, 2010, 03:48:32 am »

I believe that the technical term for never sleeping at all is 'monkeys-in-your-hair crazy'...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of aborted projects
    • View Profile
    • Shattered Monkey Gaming
« Reply #7221 on: June 20, 2010, 06:01:23 am »

I believe that the technical term for never sleeping at all is 'monkeys-in-your-hair crazy'...
"There's a microphone attached to speakers and I can talk into it? The demon monkeys in my hair will have their message heard!"
I think I would remember if I had amnesia.
I'd like to remind everyone that half of the time I don't even know what I'm talking about. The other half of the time I only sort of know what I'm talking about.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7222 on: June 20, 2010, 06:11:51 am »

"There's a microphone attached to speakers and I can talk into it? The demon monkeys in my hair will have their message heard!"

I wonder where ol' Doctor Pepper is these days?  He should totally go on stage with Patton for a big reunion tour.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Huesoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Like yeah dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #7223 on: June 20, 2010, 07:28:50 am »

My Kotor disc no longer works, manly tears where shed.

BOTTLED MESSAGE BE AFLOAT

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #7224 on: June 20, 2010, 09:44:33 am »

My town would never get tourists ever.  Ever.

zchris13

• Bay Watcher
  • YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7225 on: June 20, 2010, 09:51:59 am »

Funny thing is, the 360 has some of the highest satisfaction rates, despite all of the failing.
The problem is that that's not a good sample. For example, you know those car insurance commercials? Geico says "People who switch from Allstate to Geico save $500", Allstate says "People who switch from Geico to Allstate save $500". Sounds counterintuitive, right? Paradoxical? The thing is, the sample is biased, because people only switch when they save a large quantity of money - you wouldn't switch if you would lose money or only save $2, right? So perhaps the reason XBoxes have high satisfaction rates is that only people who really, really like XBox games would buy XBoxes, or something like that.
but it's a really good way to spot a lemon. If somebody who likes those games buys the xbox 2900 and gives it a low satisfaction score, you know something, somewhere, got really really messed up.
this sigtext was furiously out-of-date and has been jettisoned

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7226 on: June 20, 2010, 11:49:39 am »

My pastor gave a sermon on how she liked the movie "Little Miss Sunshine." Even the ending bit.

Sweet.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7227 on: June 20, 2010, 04:45:31 pm »

inb4 is she a Catholic.

smigenboger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7228 on: June 21, 2010, 12:26:15 am »

I just recently had a dream that jumped the "subjective reality/awake/asleep/stuff didn't really happen" border shift at least three times, so I'm posting this to see if it'll be here next time I "wake up for realsies"

--The last two "waking ups" have gotten progressively less disturbing and more rational, so I'm pretty sure this is the "really real" one, though that means the whole crazy dream trip spanned over the course of two hours, though it feels like it's been a hell of a lot longer than that.
While talking to AJ:
In college I studied the teachings of Socrates and Aeropostale

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #7229 on: June 21, 2010, 12:32:15 am »

I just recently had a dream that jumped the "subjective reality/awake/asleep/stuff didn't really happen" border shift at least three times, so I'm posting this to see if it'll be here next time I "wake up for realsies"

--The last two "waking ups" have gotten progressively less disturbing and more rational, so I'm pretty sure this is the "really real" one, though that means the whole crazy dream trip spanned over the course of two hours, though it feels like it's been a hell of a lot longer than that.

Clearly our next step must be to recreate the last 14 posts exactly so that when smigenboger comes to check later he finds the same conversation on a different page, but without his post.
Pages: 1 ... 480 481 [482] 483 484 ... 8167