Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 474 475 [476] 477 478 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9438381 times)

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #7125 on: June 17, 2010, 06:19:56 pm »

Eh? I haven't been keeping up with the video game circuit, what's been going on in the past two months/now?

Well, Nintendo released the Wii, which is a pretty well put together console electronically and has a neat little accelerometer-based controller... and then made about one good game for it (In my opinion of course). If you really want to enjoy it I suggest getting the HBC. Also, the PS3 came out, and from the looks of things it's got some pretty kickass games on it. And I think there's a third console out there or something.

Still, the Wii is pretty cool. You can get weather and crap on it.
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #7126 on: June 17, 2010, 06:32:36 pm »

Eh, I checked all the other channels on the Wii once and never looked back.
...I would be playing Super Mario Galaxy 2 right now if I could, or maybe Mass Effect 2 on my 360.

Oh wait I can't.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7127 on: June 17, 2010, 07:25:24 pm »

All nintendo products are notoriously indestructible. I've seen a gameboy advance that worked after literally having a bomb go off and bring down the building it was in. The Xbox... not so much. It's known for having a stupidly high chance of just randomly breaking without any harm done to it.
Nintendo: Crazy Durable.
Microsoft non-computer hardware: Just plain Crazy.
Sony: ?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7128 on: June 17, 2010, 07:27:01 pm »

Eh, I checked all the other channels on the Wii once and never looked back.
...I would be playing Super Mario Galaxy 2 right now if I could, or maybe Mass Effect 2 on my 360.

Oh wait I can't.
I know.
I was going to play Just Cause 2.

Exiledhero99

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7129 on: June 17, 2010, 07:30:59 pm »

off topic: I can speak for everything but PS3. I was a Sony fan myself until they said there next console would cost like 400-500 American dollars, then I just got a 360, then my mom got a wii. I enjpy both, but I have never even touched a PS3, just never had the chance.

on topic: I wrote a wall of text and then forgot to post it.
If you hit a dwarf with moving water with sufficient strength it will knock the baby out of the mother's arms.  The water can then be used to sweep the baby into a well or cistern for drowning.  The device which does this can also double as a mist generator.

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7130 on: June 17, 2010, 07:39:33 pm »

Our PS3 is a mix. One side is a lot of bulky, plastic armor. That side is weak as hell and breaks like a motherfucker. The other side is all of the critical components, with barely any casing. That side is more durable than Thor.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7131 on: June 17, 2010, 08:09:51 pm »

Our PS3 is a mix. One side is a lot of bulky, plastic armor. That side is weak as hell and breaks like a motherfucker. The other side is all of the critical components, with barely any casing. That side is more durable than Thor.
that is like, the opposite of what I'd expect. isn't there a reason its called armor?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

subject name here

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7132 on: June 17, 2010, 09:43:08 pm »

i was wiping today and my finger ended up puncturing the toilet paper and going straight up my butt  :(

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #7133 on: June 17, 2010, 09:54:42 pm »

i was wiping today and my finger ended up puncturing the toilet paper and going straight up my butt  :(

WASH AND RINSE REPEATEDLY

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7134 on: June 17, 2010, 09:56:22 pm »

WASH AND RINSE REPEATEDLY
WHEN YOU THINK IT IS GONE WASH MOAR

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7135 on: June 17, 2010, 10:03:06 pm »

How hard do you wipe your ass that you managed penetration?  I mean, I've had some hangers before, but nothing whose removal would have required enough force to defeat a sphincter.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #7136 on: June 17, 2010, 10:11:14 pm »

I think I ate too much. My buzz ended. :(

AtomicPaperclip

• Bay Watcher
  • Who names their kid dagger anyway?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7137 on: June 18, 2010, 12:39:01 am »

off topic: I can speak for everything but PS3. I was a Sony fan myself until they said there next console would cost like 400-500 American dollars, then I just got a 360, then my mom got a wii. I enjpy both, but I have never even touched a PS3, just never had the chance.

Same for me, as well as exclusivity. I really wanted Halo, but there was nothing PS3 offered that I really wanted.
Dear Toady: Keep up the good work man, we appreciate you and the game beyond words.

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7138 on: June 18, 2010, 12:57:31 am »

Same for me, as well as exclusivity. I really wanted Halo, but there was nothing PS3 offered that I really wanted.
Same here on all points. I don't really care about the whole console wars thing, saw that most games I liked (Halo, GoW, etc.) were Xbox exclusive, so that's what I got.

I find the whole thing about "herp derp my consoles best one of all faggitz" really fucking stupid.
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Lumbajak

• Bay Watcher
  • They call me Jude
    • View Profile
« Reply #7139 on: June 18, 2010, 01:30:18 am »

It is stupid, especially considering they never stand up to PC gaming master race (I kid, I kid)

I've got everything except the Xbox though. I honestly can't stand the games on it, and it has a higher hardware failure rate than the others as well.
Pages: 1 ... 474 475 [476] 477 478 ... 8167