Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 444 445 [446] 447 448 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9453850 times)

Nether

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #6675 on: June 06, 2010, 06:08:06 pm »

Don't worry, there are plenty of fish in the sea. Which is fine, if you're into fish. If not, I guess you're out of luck.
Lol, I've never heard it in this way before. XD

Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • The Light shall take us
    • View Profile
« Reply #6676 on: June 06, 2010, 06:08:58 pm »

Sorry to be blunt, but if she has her reasons to avoid you, Get over it.

'course I will get over it, I realize that. It's not that I thought we'll be love for life and notwhat.
I did not even love her, as I said, but it hurts when you lose a friend.
Quote from: Akura
Now, if we could only mod Giant War Eagles to carry crossbows, we could do strafing runs on the elves who sold the eagles to us in the first place.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6678 on: June 06, 2010, 06:38:00 pm »

That is really honestly not funny.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • The Light shall take us
    • View Profile
« Reply #6679 on: June 06, 2010, 06:39:29 pm »

Aight last post for tonight and the last whiny ranty post:

I just do not know what I've done wrong.
Quote from: Akura
Now, if we could only mod Giant War Eagles to carry crossbows, we could do strafing runs on the elves who sold the eagles to us in the first place.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6680 on: June 06, 2010, 06:42:00 pm »

Dudes, perhaps try to be a little more helpful? This is the sad thread after all. We would not be here if not a little hurt by something. And form what I've read this is like Janet not appearing for like a week without any reason. They are somebody you care for and like to talk to, but not in that way. Although I'm not sure what to say, as the only alternative is that she has not gone in in a while and thus is going through something that blocks her.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Hippoman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6681 on: June 06, 2010, 08:45:57 pm »

Liz has joined me and my friends in our everlasting resting place.
Atleast she's buried next to her friend.
THPÆCROSSISM
ΘπÆ┼ - Rise up against our superiors! Let all dwarves be equal!
KHDownloads

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #6682 on: June 06, 2010, 08:56:58 pm »

I almost miss the Hitler Channel.  Ice Road Truckers, Pawn Stars, Deadliest Catch, that show about lumberjacks, that show about snipers, the History Channel should just give in and change it to the Contemporary Channel.  Otherwise, they're to history what MTV and G4 are to music and technology.
Shoes...

smigenboger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6683 on: June 06, 2010, 09:14:29 pm »

But History is boring! They had to make their shows more sensational, meaning there can only be Hitler, Jesus, ghosts, zombie rituals, ancient wars, dinosaurs, and armageddon. Some day they will release a show about the newly resurrected Jesus and his alien-ghost alliance fighting alongside Alexander the Great against the hidden blood son of Hitler and his army of dinosaur-riding Nazis over the holy sanctum of the lost Mayan apocalyptic prophecy's power.

First one to make a good Fanfic of it wins!
While talking to AJ:
In college I studied the teachings of Socrates and Aeropostale

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #6684 on: June 06, 2010, 09:21:58 pm »

You forgot Egypt. Every time I see the history channel even for just a passing second it's a big exposé about Egypt.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #6685 on: June 06, 2010, 09:22:32 pm »

Modern Marvels is really good.

smigenboger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6686 on: June 06, 2010, 09:31:44 pm »

Well darn I missed Egypt. In the sequel, the winner of the ancient prophecies will undoutably try to end the world, and it will be up to the re-incarnated All-American Engineering Squad to create a war machine/building strong enough to overcome the holy power of the past. The past and the present will collide in all-out war, and the winner gets to decide on how the future will be, which will be broadcast on the Discovery Channel, after they stop guilting you about how bad for the environment we are.
While talking to AJ:
In college I studied the teachings of Socrates and Aeropostale

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #6687 on: June 06, 2010, 09:37:07 pm »

Modern Marvels is really good.
I agree, there's been some interesting stuff on that show. Any other time when I'm bored, I also see How It's Made on the renovation-blow-stuff-apart channel, which is hitting the big 2-5 soon.

As for what makes me, well in a bit of pain, than sad. Cold sore. I hate them.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6688 on: June 06, 2010, 09:42:39 pm »

Danny Forester was not too bad in Build it Bigger.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #6689 on: June 07, 2010, 12:07:03 am »

Well, my mousepad is basically broken all to hell. I've noticed in the last month that sometimes it randomly clicks when I'm not using it, usually causing me to start typing in the middle of other sentences, and on startup the mouse tends to be really wonky for about five minutes, but... this is too much. It's using all its functions more or less at random as far as I can tell. If I try and move it around, regardless of direction, it'll either shrink/grow the window, push me forwards or backwards a page in my browsing history (it took about six minutes to get to this page because it kept sending me back to my homepage), scrolls the window, or clicks, right-clicks, moves in a random direction, and sometimes just does nothing at all. I am at a total loss, and navigating my computer is basically impossible. The only things I can think of are that a) this Sony piece of crap has failed filling basic functions once again, or b) there's dirt under the mousepad... somehow. My best guess is both.

Going to see if I can get in there and clean it, and if that helps. Should it fail, I have no idea what to do about this.

Also: This is the third time I've typed this because the stupid mouse keeps navigating me backwards when I try and post the damn message. Going to try to get to the Post button by tabbing a lot.

e- Moderate success. Now it just stops randomly, but doesn't do that other weird stuff. Hopefully this will last until I can take it in somewhere.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2010, 12:24:36 am by Retro »
Pages: 1 ... 444 445 [446] 447 448 ... 8167