Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 349 350 [351] 352 353 ... 8168

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9495156 times)

smigenboger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #5250 on: May 08, 2010, 04:14:56 am »

It will read "Well, in any case he won"

Goin' to work
While talking to AJ:
In college I studied the teachings of Socrates and Aeropostale

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
  • Stay thirsty, my friends
    • View Profile
« Reply #5251 on: May 08, 2010, 04:18:37 am »

We also base our average on B12 and not the majority of the population.

Why is there this strange assumption that the average B12er is smarter than the average human being? Have you seen some of our threads?

Have you met Armok?
I am have extensive knowledge of philosophy and a strong morality
Okay, so, today this girl I know-Lauren, just took a sudden dis-interest in talking to me. Is she just on her period or something?

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5252 on: May 08, 2010, 04:44:40 am »

He's quite clever when it comes to his fields of choice in science, be fair.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5253 on: May 08, 2010, 04:46:14 am »

Doesn't change the fact that B12ers are (mostly) a bunch of mental and social minorities.
And Aussies.
Those guys defy traditional classification.

buckets

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5254 on: May 08, 2010, 05:16:44 am »

Doesn't change the fact that B12ers are (mostly) a bunch of mental and social minorities.
And Aussies.

Shakes fist in the general direction of Australia

Vester

• Bay Watcher
  • [T_WORD:AWE-INSPIRING:bloonk]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5255 on: May 08, 2010, 05:31:09 am »

One word.

Eyearms.
"Land of song," said the warrior bard, "though all the world betray thee - one sword at least thy rights shall guard; one faithful harp shall praise thee."

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5256 on: May 08, 2010, 05:53:15 am »

And Aussies.

Shakes fist in the general direction of Australia

My liberal use of the word mate indicates that we do not care.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5257 on: May 08, 2010, 08:05:52 am »

And also are possessed of many things you don't have, such as a beach in every backyard, and the ability to live off 10mL of water per year, in a good year. We also are amazingly good at coping with Lag, and make the best drinkers this side of Edinborough.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

buckets

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5258 on: May 08, 2010, 10:18:59 am »

And also are possessed of many things you don't have, such as a beach in every backyard, and the ability to live off 10mL of water per year, in a good year. We also are amazingly good at coping with Lag, and make the best drinkers this side of Edinborough.

Well we can do that too, plus we get to beat you at rugby, constantly.

Ah the joys of being a Kiwi...

Joking! Joking! Apologies if I offended.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5259 on: May 08, 2010, 01:40:11 pm »

Wait, what were you guys talking about?

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #5260 on: May 08, 2010, 02:28:40 pm »

I went to get my *one* prescription medicine that I take refilled, with my new insurance. I was then (after 10 minutes of dicking about with the computers) told that my medicine wasn't covered. Period. Not even with prior authorization.

To be fair, it's not making me sad so much as RAAAAAGE. Verily, they not know with whom they f**k. Soon as I'm off work, I will be calling and the first person to argue with me, I'm going to ask for their direct extension, so that I can call them each and every day and inform them of precisely how much pain I'm in because they won't let me get the medication which I've been on for over five years now.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5261 on: May 08, 2010, 02:31:05 pm »

I went to get my *one* prescription medicine that I take refilled, with my new insurance. I was then (after 10 minutes of dicking about with the computers) told that my medicine wasn't covered. Period. Not even with prior authorization.

To be fair, it's not making me sad so much as RAAAAAGE. Verily, they not know with whom they f**k. Soon as I'm off work, I will be calling and the first person to argue with me, I'm going to ask for their direct extension, so that I can call them each and every day and inform them of precisely how much pain I'm in because they won't let me get the medication which I've been on for over five years now.

Be civil though, the person in question may just refuse to talk with someone that is cantankerous.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #5262 on: May 08, 2010, 02:53:04 pm »

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #5263 on: May 08, 2010, 03:10:29 pm »

Be civil though, the person in question may just refuse to talk with someone that is cantankerous.

I can walk that fine line. I know the rules of a call center. If I'm not cursing at them, they can't hang up. If they do, I call back and speak to their supervisor (and then proceed to rip them a new one as well). I'll be happy to claw my way all the way up the chain if need be. Because as irritated as I am now, that's nothing compared to what I'll be like if I have to call them back once the medicine has worn off and I'm in actual pain.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #5264 on: May 08, 2010, 04:50:08 pm »

Quote from: Grakelin link=topic=43236.msg1234194#msg1234194   date=1273310317
We also base   our average on B12 and not the majority of the population.

Why   is there this strange assumption that the average B12er is smarter than   the average human being? Have you seen some of our threads?

Have   you met Armok?

That pepale arte using me as an example of stupidity makes me sad. Also, intelligence =/= sanity. I'm mentaly ill, but I'm highly intelligent, and either a nutlob or above averge sanity depending on how you define sanity.

Quote from: Vester link=topic=43236.msg1234279#msg1234279   date=1273314669
He's quite   clever when it comes to his fields of choice in science, be fair.

One   word.

Eyearms.
Huh? I dont recognize this, link?
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...
Pages: 1 ... 349 350 [351] 352 353 ... 8168