Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 334 335 [336] 337 338 ... 8168

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9498425 times)

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #5025 on: May 02, 2010, 01:09:12 pm »

Whenever i read something weird on the internet, i always start trying to explain it to the invisible people i know who are not there.

It really piss's me off.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #5026 on: May 02, 2010, 03:07:51 pm »

Whenever i read something weird on the internet, i always start trying to explain it to the invisible people i know who are not there.

It really piss's me off.

You so crazy.

Char13magne

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeah, It's Charlemagne, with a sword, by Dürer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5027 on: May 02, 2010, 03:12:28 pm »

Being reminded of Thanksgiving in the "Things that made you happy today thread."  I had to miss it last year on account of living in Switzerland and I'll have to miss it again this year on account of living in Prague.  It's the only holiday I ever cared about, and the only time I ever enjoyed being with my family.

You live in Prague!!!!! Yeah, my response is going on the made me sad today forum. Hey, waitaminute, how could that make you sad, aven by the transitive property of sadness? I've been there for like 3 weeks, and Prague is liquid awesome! Ah well, each man/woman to his/her own.
"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets."
               Voltaire

"To have another language is to possess a second soul."              
               Charlemagne

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5028 on: May 02, 2010, 03:18:01 pm »

Turns out that yesterday was the Sabbath, so the biking assholes were probably heckling anyone they saw walking around who looked the least bit Jewish.

I wish I understood why people do this.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5029 on: May 02, 2010, 03:18:29 pm »

Well, I'm no rocket scientist but I'm guessing it's the fact that he missed Thanksgiving on account of being in Prague and misses his family.

Not the actual being in Prague bit.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #5030 on: May 02, 2010, 03:24:25 pm »

Turns out that yesterday was the Sabbath, so the biking assholes were probably heckling anyone they saw walking around who looked the least bit Jewish.

I wish I understood why people do this.

I saw a ton of people in bikes as well, I was in  car and stuff though.  Wait, they may have been jogging?

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5031 on: May 02, 2010, 03:28:45 pm »

I saw a ton of people in bikes as well, I was in  car and stuff though.  Wait, they may have been jogging?

No, no.  I'm talking about this:

Some motherfucker on a bike snapped off a Nazi salute as he rode past me today, yelling "Heil!" and looking back over his shoulder to check my reaction as he chortled with his buddies.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #5032 on: May 02, 2010, 03:29:49 pm »

Oh right I erase assholes from my mind.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5033 on: May 02, 2010, 03:31:17 pm »

Ha ha you see it's funny because he's embracing a bullshit political movement because it means he gets to be racist and also is an asshole hahahahahahaha

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5034 on: May 02, 2010, 03:33:50 pm »

Oh right I erase assholes from my mind.

Yeah, I'm working on it.  It just happened to come up again today, unfortunately, and it changed from "people are being assholes to Vector" to "people are being assholes to Jews," which is about when I get really pissed and bemoan being 1. over 18 and 2. far away from all my weaponry.

Oh, well.  I imagine they'll grow up someday.

Ha ha you see it's funny because he's embracing a bullshit political movement because it means he gets to be racist and also is an asshole hahahahahahaha

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA*snrk*

It's so funny I could break their kneecaps :3

Char13magne

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeah, It's Charlemagne, with a sword, by Dürer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5035 on: May 02, 2010, 04:54:51 pm »

Well, I'm no rocket scientist but I'm guessing it's the fact that he missed Thanksgiving on account of being in Prague and misses his family.

Not the actual being in Prague bit.

Well, I guessed that ::), what I meant was, how could someone be unhappy in Prague anyway, I mean, have you ever been there! It's f****** heaven on earth! And, waitaminute people are doing what! Okay, where's my phone, is it still a death sentence to hire a hitman? Anyone? No? I don't even care anymore, mwahahahahah!
« Last Edit: May 02, 2010, 04:57:21 pm by Char13magne »
"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets."
               Voltaire

"To have another language is to possess a second soul."              
               Charlemagne

Jakkarra

• Bay Watcher
  • The Chairman.
    • View Profile

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5037 on: May 02, 2010, 07:15:08 pm »

Oh god Thyme is getting all excited about drinking I can't watch ;_;

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #5038 on: May 02, 2010, 08:09:38 pm »

I have a sunburn on my back.
I sleep on my back.
It's bedtime.
Fuck.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5039 on: May 02, 2010, 09:39:13 pm »

I have a sunburn on my back.
I sleep on my back.
It's bedtime.
Fuck.
People who sleep on their backs often have firmer beds, while people who sleep on their sides and bellies have softer beds. Put down a few blankets and sleep on top of those on your side. The softness of the blankets should help.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO
Pages: 1 ... 334 335 [336] 337 338 ... 8168