Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 325 326 [327] 328 329 ... 8168

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9495943 times)

Nether

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #4890 on: April 27, 2010, 12:22:20 pm »

Okay, I just filed a Moderator Report, my second ever, on Armok for uselessly and hollowly bumping a long-dead joke thread that I specifically said not to bump.  He even quoted (poorly) me saying not to bump it.

Armok ol' buddy, it's gettin' sad.
Was this joke made in my time? I can't seem to grab the context of it. (Before or after the fall of VN?)

Calhoun

• Bay Watcher
  • Reusable-Box
    • View Profile
« Reply #4891 on: April 27, 2010, 12:25:29 pm »

Borrowed a copy of The Wall from my sister. At least, That's what I THOUGHT was in there.
What I really got was Dora the Explorer: Dance to the Rescue.

Ouch!

On the other hand, you should have you're own copy of The Wall. That's a Classic.
I know it's unrealistic, but I can't help but imagine little bearded babies for dwarves. In my mind, they come out of the womb fully bearded. That's how the mother carries them around, too, she just drags them around by the beard or ties it to her belt. When the father's on duty, he just ties their beards together and the baby just kind of hangs there, swinging to and fro with Urist McDaddy's movements.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #4892 on: April 27, 2010, 12:35:41 pm »

I had a very strange and somewhat worrying dream. And for some reason I feel like my brain is fried and that I should be remembering SOMETHING but... Nope. Blank. Though whatever it is must of been important as I'm at a bit of.... Well I feel odd.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4893 on: April 27, 2010, 12:39:16 pm »

Yeah, I often get those feelings after some vivid dreams I can't remember. I try not to worry too much about it, as more often than not it is just me wanting to remember the dream for being kickass. Or remember the dream because due to the naure of the dream I felt it was very important, despite the substance being a dancing pizza.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Calhoun

• Bay Watcher
  • Reusable-Box
    • View Profile
« Reply #4894 on: April 27, 2010, 12:44:05 pm »

Yeah, I often get those feelings after some vivid dreams I can't remember. I try not to worry too much about it, as more often than not it is just me wanting to remember the dream for being kickass. Or remember the dream because due to the naure of the dream I felt it was very important, despite the substance being a dancing pizza.

Dancing Pizza. Heh. I once woke up (In a dream) to find a man dressed like a cartoon burgler eating yogurt. The plunger that i never remembered picking up become a sword and I freed him from his knee-caps and lower legs. Then i woke up for real.

It was strange.
I know it's unrealistic, but I can't help but imagine little bearded babies for dwarves. In my mind, they come out of the womb fully bearded. That's how the mother carries them around, too, she just drags them around by the beard or ties it to her belt. When the father's on duty, he just ties their beards together and the baby just kind of hangs there, swinging to and fro with Urist McDaddy's movements.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4895 on: April 27, 2010, 12:47:24 pm »

Like, I dunno. Something about dreams can make you feel specific ways about things. Just seeing a small cut on a friend can be the most terrifying thing ever, and the dancing pizza can seem like the most awesome thing you have ever seen. Dreams are just weird, and even worse when they pull that emotional tinkering on you.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4896 on: April 27, 2010, 12:47:33 pm »

I had a dream in which I could literally only remember that haybales and a stable were involved somehow afterwards.  However, I have an odd feeling I discovered the key to enlightenment in it.  It's... weird.

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
  • Stay thirsty, my friends
    • View Profile
« Reply #4897 on: April 27, 2010, 02:28:42 pm »

Borrowed a copy of The Wall from my sister. At least, That's what I THOUGHT was in there.
What I really got was Dora the Explorer: Dance to the Rescue.

That is actually a stunning metaphor for illegal immigration.

Is your sister an avant garde artist?
I am have extensive knowledge of philosophy and a strong morality
Okay, so, today this girl I know-Lauren, just took a sudden dis-interest in talking to me. Is she just on her period or something?

smigenboger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4898 on: April 27, 2010, 02:38:22 pm »

That's making quite a jump
While talking to AJ:
In college I studied the teachings of Socrates and Aeropostale

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #4899 on: April 27, 2010, 02:54:16 pm »

I had a dream in which I could literally only remember that haybales and a stable were involved somehow afterwards.  However, I have an odd feeling I discovered the key to enlightenment in it.  It's... weird.

This reminds me of something that happened to me some four years ago. As I stumbled back to the dorm after drinking 5 gin tonics in a disco, I had some startling and amazing revelation about the universe. I collapsed into bed, without writing it down, and the morning after I couldn't remember
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
  • Stay thirsty, my friends
    • View Profile
« Reply #4900 on: April 27, 2010, 02:54:30 pm »

Yes, a jump right over the wall into Texas.
I am have extensive knowledge of philosophy and a strong morality
Okay, so, today this girl I know-Lauren, just took a sudden dis-interest in talking to me. Is she just on her period or something?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #4901 on: April 27, 2010, 03:59:25 pm »

People are being boring on Steam, how come nobody ever wants to talk about anything.

What do I do with this knowledge I have.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #4902 on: April 27, 2010, 04:10:31 pm »

Make a giant chatroom with the entire Bay12 community inside it?
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4903 on: April 27, 2010, 04:28:45 pm »

People are being boring on Steam, how come nobody ever wants to talk about anything.

What do I do with this knowledge I have.
Pester your parents by talking for hours about a useless subject no one else knows anything about? That usually fills a good chunk of time before you start getting yelled at.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #4904 on: April 27, 2010, 04:30:10 pm »

IM FINE THANK YOU
Pages: 1 ... 325 326 [327] 328 329 ... 8168