Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 301 302 [303] 304 305 ... 8168

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9499482 times)

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #4530 on: April 17, 2010, 03:29:05 am »

Cheddarius has considered The Ring.
Cheddarius cancels Sleep: Too freaked out

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4531 on: April 17, 2010, 03:33:04 am »

Gah, you reminded me of that darnded movie.
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #4532 on: April 17, 2010, 03:56:00 am »

Which version?
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4533 on: April 17, 2010, 04:02:05 am »

... Original Japanese one.
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #4534 on: April 17, 2010, 04:02:52 am »

Good.

The American re-make was dull.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4535 on: April 17, 2010, 07:31:31 am »

Yesterday was not a good day for me. I remember in the past about how I don't do well with crowds I kinda know, and how I begin depressed for the first 75% of the event and then get better for the last quarter. Today was a bit of an opposite day, where the first quarter was alright because I was distracted. But once I was not occupied the depression came crashing over me and left me with it for the rest of the evening. Well, it would have if I didn't go to bed at seven.

I dunno, something about a crowd of people I kinda know makes me immensely sad.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4536 on: April 17, 2010, 07:41:04 am »

Oh man, I could have gotten a checkmate in three turns but I was too eager and lost both my queen and the game.

Daaaaamn.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4537 on: April 17, 2010, 12:12:11 pm »

Really? I thought the cannon was that they kidnapped human males who wandered into their forest(s), and used them to breed.

The Viera live deep within the woods; male and female Viera live separately from each other and only make contact and communication when the need arises, though this may not be necessary due to their lifespan which is three times that of Humes.

Source.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #4538 on: April 17, 2010, 12:52:13 pm »

nginx.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #4539 on: April 17, 2010, 01:32:56 pm »

Yesterday was not a good day for me. I remember in the past about how I don't do well with crowds I kinda know, and how I begin depressed for the first 75% of the event and then get better for the last quarter. Today was a bit of an opposite day, where the first quarter was alright because I was distracted. But once I was not occupied the depression came crashing over me and left me with it for the rest of the evening. Well, it would have if I didn't go to bed at seven.

Duke, you have been on GMOD for the past three days, you still are.

How is this possible?

Jack_Bread

• Bay Watcher
  • 100% FRESH ♥HIPPO♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #4540 on: April 17, 2010, 01:39:25 pm »

Dog peed on our rug and my computer chair after she became in trouble by my sister.
Damn it. >:(

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4541 on: April 17, 2010, 03:15:43 pm »

How is this possible?
There was a bug where Garrys Mod would still be active in the background after I closed it.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #4542 on: April 17, 2010, 03:34:09 pm »

How is this possible?
There was a bug where Garrys Mod would still be active in the background after I closed it.

You're still in GMOD.  It's scaring me.  That space ship must be amazing by now.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #4543 on: April 17, 2010, 03:49:09 pm »

Dog peed on our rug and my computer chair after she became in trouble by my sister.
Wait what?! Even IGNORING the species barier, that still shuldnt be posible because they are both female!
I dont think I even want to know...
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4544 on: April 17, 2010, 03:51:50 pm »

Wait what?! Even IGNORING the species barier, that still shuldnt be posible because they are both female!
I dont think I even want to know...

I'll admit that this made me laugh.

Rosewood is a bastard.

... Also, I have a spectacular headache from playing video games.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".
Pages: 1 ... 301 302 [303] 304 305 ... 8168