Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 300 301 [302] 303 304 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9490459 times)

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #4515 on: April 16, 2010, 09:46:45 pm »

What's even worse is that Fran, living among humans, wears more than any of the other Viera. Other oddities: The Viera somehow evolved with feet that make high-heels the most practical footwear for them, and there is no such thing as a male Viera... and they hate all the other races. Do they reproduce by mitosis?!
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Jakkarra

• Bay Watcher
  • The Chairman.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4516 on: April 16, 2010, 09:49:31 pm »

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4517 on: April 16, 2010, 09:51:20 pm »

We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4518 on: April 16, 2010, 09:53:24 pm »

What's even worse is that Fran, living among humans, wears more than any of the other Viera. Other oddities: The Viera somehow evolved with feet that make high-heels the most practical footwear for them, and there is no such thing as a male Viera... and they hate all the other races. Do they reproduce by mitosis?!
D: A friend of mine gave me his theory. I'm scarred for life.
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Jakkarra

• Bay Watcher
  • The Chairman.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4519 on: April 16, 2010, 10:00:11 pm »

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4520 on: April 16, 2010, 10:02:57 pm »

OHGODMAKITSTOP
That wasn't creepy.
The audio is prety damn creepy if you are by yourself.

Hold on, my Ma just went to bed. I`ll watch it again.

EDIT: Still nothing.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Jakkarra

• Bay Watcher
  • The Chairman.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4521 on: April 16, 2010, 10:06:19 pm »

You have no soul.

cowofdoom78963

• Bay Watcher
  • check
    • View Profile
« Reply #4522 on: April 16, 2010, 10:08:08 pm »

It's a fanservice race.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4523 on: April 16, 2010, 10:08:27 pm »

You have no soul.
Quite so.

Virtually everyone who knows me tells me that on a daily basis.

Also, Sigged.

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4524 on: April 16, 2010, 10:09:52 pm »

It's a fanservice race.
Truer words have never been spoken about those strange bunny people.
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4525 on: April 16, 2010, 10:13:39 pm »

Speak for yourself. She wierded the blood back into my head at breakneck speeds.

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4526 on: April 16, 2010, 10:16:15 pm »

To keep myself sane, I had to keep her out of my party. I kept on wonder why the fuck the other monsters/guards/enemies in general didn't like 1-shot her.
YOU DOUBLE PENIS

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4527 on: April 16, 2010, 10:40:14 pm »

It's a fanservice race.
Truer words have never been spoken about those strange bunny people.

Actually, in canon it's a matriarchal society where the men live in isolated villages away from their female leaders.

It should not scare you by now that I know this.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4528 on: April 17, 2010, 01:25:17 am »

Really? I thought the cannon was that they kidnapped human males who wandered into their forest(s), and used them to breed.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Enzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4529 on: April 17, 2010, 01:32:53 am »

Fran always subconsciously creeped me out. Now I know why. Thanks.
Pages: 1 ... 300 301 [302] 303 304 ... 8167