Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 244 245 [246] 247 248 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9476111 times)

Maggarg - Eater of chicke

• Bay Watcher
  • His Maleficent Magnificence of Nur
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #3675 on: March 25, 2010, 10:51:28 am »

Pedigree dog breeding and training is barbaric. Breeding a dog so it looks the way you want it at the expense of that animal's health is plain wrong. It all started off with good intentions when someone wanted a dog that's good at herding sheep/catching rabbits, and it ends up with a dog that has a skull two sizes too small for its brain.
...I keep searching for my family's raw files, for modding them.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3676 on: March 25, 2010, 05:15:39 pm »

Major math test today. Eight questions. Two of them I had no idea on what to do and are mostly blank. Another two I'll likely get partial credit for.

Ugh, this is consistently bad grades in this class. And I need to raise my GPA to above 3.0 by the end of next year, and currently it is around like 2.45 or something. By the end of this semester it might drop, or stay right the heck where it is.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #3677 on: March 25, 2010, 05:39:18 pm »

Pedigree dog breeding and training is barbaric. Breeding a dog so it looks the way you want it at the expense of that animal's health is plain wrong. It all started off with good intentions when someone wanted a dog that's good at herding sheep/catching rabbits, and it ends up with a dog that has a skull two sizes too small for its brain.

But Boston terriers are adorable.  That has to count for something. 
Shoes...

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3678 on: March 25, 2010, 05:40:38 pm »

And then they die a horrible death. Still adorable, just, you know, dead. Thanks to complications arising from selective breeding.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3679 on: March 25, 2010, 06:38:15 pm »

There was a fairly long Youtube video that was linked talking about this exact same issue some months back. If only I could remember it's name.

cganya

• Bay Watcher
  • Commander Anya Snow
    • View Profile
« Reply #3680 on: March 25, 2010, 07:28:29 pm »

what cruel man designed lollipops to become as sharp as a razor blade after 10 minutes of enjoyment
My current project: Playing through might and magic 6 and posting the videos on youtube.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=136329.msg5003966#msg5003966

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3681 on: March 25, 2010, 07:30:13 pm »

what cruel man designed lollipops to become as sharp as a razor blade after 10 minutes of enjoyment
All hard candy does this. Candy Canes, Jolly Ranchers, etc. Although I do not doubt that some demented mother did some up with a way to make them all sharp as needles when sucked on so people stop eating them.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.

Hungry

• Bay Watcher
  • Former controller of Zombie Fenrir
    • View Profile
« Reply #3682 on: March 25, 2010, 07:32:45 pm »

I dont know why but I was crying and wanting a hug and some attention for like an entire hour...reminded my of how my mother is on a daily basis.
Breccia isnt in DF, like garden slugs.
Cheese for the Cheese boat!

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3683 on: March 25, 2010, 07:32:51 pm »

It's a game of balance. If you focus on one side too long, then it gets sharp. You must pay equal attention to all sides, and not bite.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3684 on: March 25, 2010, 07:33:54 pm »

It's a game of balance. If you focus on one side too long, then it gets sharp. You must pay equal attention to all sides, and not bite.
This sounds like it could be advice for anything.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3685 on: March 25, 2010, 07:36:51 pm »

JoshuaFH - The Zen of Hard Candy
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

cganya

• Bay Watcher
  • Commander Anya Snow
    • View Profile
« Reply #3686 on: March 25, 2010, 07:45:57 pm »

actually its not the thin two sided kind. its more of an egg shape. I barely put a dent in it's shape >.< and its soo good but licking it hurts waaah
My current project: Playing through might and magic 6 and posting the videos on youtube.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=136329.msg5003966#msg5003966

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #3687 on: March 25, 2010, 08:06:50 pm »

I'm a little anxious for tomorrow.  It's going to be a long day of doing stuff.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #3688 on: March 25, 2010, 08:35:01 pm »

And then they die a horrible death. Still adorable, just, you know, dead. Thanks to complications arising from selective breeding.

You just have to know how to take proper care of them.  The snorting is endearing and they're the happiest puppies around.  It's like they don't know their head doesn't work right.
Shoes...

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3689 on: March 25, 2010, 09:00:09 pm »

I have this terrible affliction.  I play a game or read some awesome novel, and then I go "Hey, it might be cool to read fanfic for this.  Maybe someone has some interesting insights."

Then I go happen to find something and SURE ENOUGH, every single damned time, it's awful enough that I want to gouge my eyes out.  So I go indulge in more good storylines and... true to form, the cycle continues.  Pfaugh.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".
Pages: 1 ... 244 245 [246] 247 248 ... 8167