Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6660 6661 [6662] 6663 6664 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9433242 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #99915 on: December 18, 2015, 06:58:05 am »

@Cinder's sad:One step, one rep, one thing at a time.
You can do it!
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #99916 on: December 18, 2015, 11:04:18 am »

Oh, I guess it is rather late... *checks date* Whoops I haven't slept (or eaten) for ~48 hours.

I bought king of dragon pass but I've been too exhausted all week to play it, and I have to visit my grandparents this weekend. I love "sleeping" in hotel closets. :-\
that sounds pretty unhealthy, and may i utter a resounding "fuck those guys" in response to your family's choice of accommodations for you?
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #99917 on: December 18, 2015, 02:10:57 pm »

« Last Edit: January 30, 2016, 06:37:52 am by penguinofhonor »

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99918 on: December 18, 2015, 03:23:14 pm »

Mum decided to pull ,, everyone in this world is better then you " card three days ago( this is one of her favorite things to do in life)
Decide to play same move, with changing topic to how awesome and positive her sister and brother and all her classmates and her generation and everything, but dont mention her a single time (no any direct criticism, so she does not have some psychological defence turned on and go on blunt not listening to anything counter offensive).

She goes WHYYYYYYYY, whyyyyy i am not awesome, 3 days since that moment she mostly sits on the sofa, and her face is sad, like  she just epxperienced all bad events in history of jewish nation. Then she goes playing this card again on the sister, some weird smile of satisfaction appears on her face, after success she returns to previous pattern of actions with me.
Really, I just wanted to show her, that making other people feel like junk is not good, so she finally stops nuking my ( and everyones) mood every fucking day.
Stuff they learn you on educational psychology in uni does not always work out, the way you expect it to work  :-\

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #99919 on: December 18, 2015, 03:28:28 pm »

Data was too randomized, have to generate again. Taking out the cryptographically secure generator has sped it up from a 6 hour generation to a 5 minute one, so I guess that's what I've gotta do.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #99920 on: December 18, 2015, 05:32:29 pm »

Why does the generator need to be that secure?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #99921 on: December 18, 2015, 06:31:44 pm »

Man, BITGRID is this evening and I'm not there.
I should really go to one of those chiptune events sometime but eck :x
I don't have anybody to go with, anyway...

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99922 on: December 18, 2015, 06:35:52 pm »

You need someone to go with? What would you do if you met someone there? :V
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #99923 on: December 18, 2015, 06:54:39 pm »

I'm really awkward and I've never really been drunk before.
I feel like I'd just end up awkwardly standing around in a corner like always :x

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #99924 on: December 18, 2015, 06:59:45 pm »

My stupid useless excuse of a grandfather is drunk and being annoying and I want him to just shut the fuck up and go to bed or something or stop ruining his life and ours by constantly drinking and I just want to be alone yet I don't and it's driving me fucking INSANE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUCK.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #99925 on: December 18, 2015, 07:01:20 pm »

My stupid useless excuse of a grandfather is drunk and being annoying and I want him to just shut the fuck up and go to bed or something or stop ruining his life and ours by constantly drinking and I just want to be alone yet I don't and it's driving me fucking INSANE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUCK.
Take a walk, chat to some friends. Unless it's nighttime. Then go for a walk, wake your friends up via telephone and talk to them while walking.
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #99926 on: December 18, 2015, 07:03:43 pm »

It's dark. I'm in...Not-walking clothes. I'm just gonna vent on steam, I guess, and wait for him to piss the hell off to bed and stop bothering everyone.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #99927 on: December 18, 2015, 07:06:32 pm »

Put some walking clothes on.
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #99928 on: December 18, 2015, 07:26:54 pm »

I'm really awkward and I've never really been drunk before.
I feel like I'd just end up awkwardly standing around in a corner like always :x
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99929 on: December 18, 2015, 09:35:23 pm »

I'm turning 20 and I haven't ever dated anyone and all the other people are dating people and it's kind of a bit blah. I wouldn't say I'm depressed over it or anything but just a little bit meh.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.
Pages: 1 ... 6660 6661 [6662] 6663 6664 ... 8167