Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6652 6653 [6654] 6655 6656 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9439549 times)

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #99795 on: December 14, 2015, 07:10:54 pm »

You can't change the past, you can only change what you'll do in the future.
I don't really know why I told or thought of that story. Sort of representative of how I always make up excuses never to do anything, I guess. Like I did the past week.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #99796 on: December 14, 2015, 09:45:32 pm »

Well, in any case, going for a girl based on a bet seems like kind of a weird thing to do. Frankly, it was rather respectless of them to be making bets like that, so i'd have done the same in your position, ear infection or not.

People have no redeeming qualities to me anymore. There's the handful of people that I like (people who have been my friends for a long time, you guys, a few random people here and there), there's inoffensive people on the periphery (people I must interact with but don't especially like), and then the rest of humanity is by and large worthless, just causing eachother pain due to self interest, covering their own asses at the expense of anybody else. I wish I knew how to stop feeling this way, but I've felt this for a long time and I only find more supporting evidence as time goes by.
Here have a dosage of this. You probably just notice the worthless shits more exactly because they're being worthless shits, while the regular neutral people tend to go unnoticed. Squeaky wheel is the one most likely to get cursed at loudly, yes?
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #99797 on: December 14, 2015, 10:19:00 pm »

I am slowly realizing that a lot of things in life is rapidly becoming boring, banal, and very much taken seriously with hateful spite.

And I am slowly becoming hateful myself.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #99798 on: December 14, 2015, 10:40:59 pm »

whereas it was a very strong rumor beforehand, a recently leaked spoiler highly suggests that
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

does indeed die in the new star wars
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #99799 on: December 14, 2015, 10:41:51 pm »

to be fair

dudes fucking old
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #99800 on: December 14, 2015, 10:59:14 pm »

It already a miracle he didn't die of heart attack or something from the sheer amount of bullshit he put his body thrugh.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99801 on: December 14, 2015, 11:30:10 pm »

We're talking about Dumbledore, right? I didn't click the spoiler.

... I'm not actually planning on bothering to watch the film, either.
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #99802 on: December 15, 2015, 01:16:40 am »

Darth Vader kills Dumbledore.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #99803 on: December 15, 2015, 01:17:51 am »

Darth Vader kills Dumbledore.

Damn it Cinder, at least spoiler it. Now I'm not going to be able to forget it.
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #99804 on: December 15, 2015, 01:45:40 am »

Not only that, but Snape's real name is Rosebud.

Sad: Thanks to the sheer incompetence of the off-hours dispatch crew, I'm stuck in my truck overnight. With nothing but an itchy mattress for bedding. When it is literally freezing outside. Stupid desert winter nights.

All I can do is bundle up in my jacket and look forward to some hot cocoa in the morning.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #99805 on: December 15, 2015, 03:48:42 am »

Not only that, but Snape's real name is Rosebud.

Sad: Thanks to the sheer incompetence of the off-hours dispatch crew, I'm stuck in my truck overnight. With nothing but an itchy mattress for bedding. When it is literally freezing outside. Stupid desert winter nights.

All I can do is bundle up in my jacket and look forward to some hot cocoa in the morning.

Oh dear. Hang on, do you mean a truck truck or the American truck?
Spoiler: 'Truck Truck' (click to show/hide)
Or do you mean
Spoiler: 'Wuss truck' (click to show/hide)
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #99806 on: December 15, 2015, 03:55:55 am »

Truckity truck. He drives them for the moneys. To deliver the party girls.

And yeah, itchy mattress, unbearable cold. Been there.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #99807 on: December 15, 2015, 04:03:17 am »

Oh. Well on the bright side at least you can internet funny cat videos to keep you happy... or you can keep talking to us losers... your choice

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #99808 on: December 15, 2015, 07:13:39 am »

my fan is fucked, sounds like it's hitting something.

yay, no computer over the christmas break

e:
its not as fucked as i thought, just an annoying noise. thank god. also, thank weird for telling me that my laptop isn't going to explode.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2015, 08:00:57 am by miauw62 »

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #99809 on: December 15, 2015, 10:58:47 am »

Dust buildup on a fan, and many other noisy computer problems can be counteracted for some time with percussive maintenance. For a longer-term solution, open the case and apply pressurized air. While you're at it, make sure all screws are tight and cables connected so the parts won't rattle.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.
Pages: 1 ... 6652 6653 [6654] 6655 6656 ... 8167