Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6613 6614 [6615] 6616 6617 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9437198 times)

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #99210 on: November 26, 2015, 02:52:47 am »

Yoiunke
I read this as "Yoi-n-ke-ne". I've been watching too much anime.

It's so hoooooot. Lousy weather. Sod those dickbags who refuse to aggressively counter global warming, this crap is uncomfortable.
I'm jealous. Here we have stupid high winds ruining the chance of a nice, hot day.
No, it's windy here too. Honestly I'm half tempted to just move to Antarctica or something. Hopefully they have decent internet at Scott Base.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99211 on: November 26, 2015, 02:56:59 am »

I think they have ridiculously slow satellite internet? I think I remember it being mentioned in an article from someone who worked there.

Wikipedia claims they have wi-fi also but their information appears to be 7+ years out of date?
« Last Edit: November 26, 2015, 02:58:59 am by Shadowlord »
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #99212 on: November 26, 2015, 04:57:19 am »

I barely have any fucking control over my life and the people in control of it takes something that is a life or death matter for me like damned joke.

I earnestly wish I live in a world where I can just fuck off and go on a boat to Not-shithole-tonia.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2015, 05:00:04 am by Cinder »
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
« Reply #99213 on: November 26, 2015, 05:46:16 am »

It's so hoooooot. Lousy weather. Sod those dickbags who refuse to aggressively counter global warming, this crap is uncomfortable.
I'm jealous. Here we have stupid high winds ruining the chance of a nice, hot day.
I'm stuck on the toilet for the second day in a row at 5am because it's so cold my bowels are purging itself. And it fucking HURTS. I like the cold, but goddamnit Canada, you always seem to hurt me....
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #99214 on: November 26, 2015, 09:02:00 am »

@Cinder:... Good luck.  And please don't do anything that would end badly.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #99215 on: November 26, 2015, 10:14:04 am »

I wanna just fuck off and get on a boat to Not-shithole-tonia.

Would like to purchase one ticket, please.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #99216 on: November 26, 2015, 10:50:39 am »

Pretty much did nothing but play video games yesterday. I'm on a holiday break for a few days, but still. Guilt and inefficient use of time and shit.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #99217 on: November 26, 2015, 01:42:43 pm »

disclaimer: i tried to write this post in a way that wouldnt sound dumb but failed.

so i talked to my crush again but...
idk, I somehow still feel bad.
was it awkward or something? i don't really know
i just eugghhhh x.x

right now, i really feel like I'd be better off without a crush
« Last Edit: November 26, 2015, 04:24:39 pm by miauw62 »

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #99218 on: November 26, 2015, 01:44:52 pm »

Pretty much did nothing but play video games yesterday. I'm on a holiday break for a few days, but still. Guilt and inefficient use of time and shit.
Was the alternative going nuts and/or being colossally bored? Because if so, you're officially excused. Sanity maintenance's productive too.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #99219 on: November 26, 2015, 02:06:23 pm »

If my next payday was just one day earlier I could spend all my money on Black Friday sales today. :-\
That's what Cyber Monday is for!

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #99220 on: November 26, 2015, 04:17:30 pm »

Was the alternative going nuts and/or being colossally bored? Because if so, you're officially excused. Sanity maintenance's productive too.
I have college work to do. Papers to write, math homework to do, that stuff. Could've at least worked on it a bit yesterday, that's what I feel bad about not doing.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #99222 on: November 26, 2015, 06:52:21 pm »

The loudest, most tense and stressful Thanksgiving ever is well underway. Fuck this stupid holiday.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #99223 on: November 26, 2015, 09:05:58 pm »

Was out with friends, was out at a club, wasn't too terrible, there was a girl, super cute, I kept looking her way, she kept looking my way. Didn't really feel like starting anything up so I never approached her. I feel meh about the whole thing.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #99224 on: November 26, 2015, 09:20:11 pm »

Don't get hit by any buses for the next few days, or you'll really regret not chatting to that girl.

In other news-
I had a dream in which I had a fulfilling career and a fulfilling relationship.
Which sucks as the career was talk show host, and the relationship was rival talk show hostess.
If that's really how high my sights would need to be aimed for me to be fulfilled... Hoo boy.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.
Pages: 1 ... 6613 6614 [6615] 6616 6617 ... 8167