Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6532 6533 [6534] 6535 6536 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9449676 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #97995 on: October 16, 2015, 02:47:50 am »

I was going to post some generic Sad about not getting paid 'til the 26th, but that is crazy.
Did you know him? :(
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #97996 on: October 16, 2015, 03:54:13 am »

I'm a fuckin furro

That doesn't really make me sad.
Code: [Select]
furrow
ˈfʌrəʊ/Submit
noun
a long, narrow trench made in the ground by a plough, especially for planting seeds or irrigation.

???

Furry.

I don't care not really sad but I'm drunk.  And I now there's an 9verlqp between  certain site with an f in the name and this one.  Sneaks.  I know you :3. But you'll never guess whow I am even though we've talked before

I'm drunk.  My grandma is almost dead.  She's on too much morphine to be coherent but she understands what we say.  I was her favorite and she was mine.  She's a third parent. 

I said I love her and she knew who was talking.  She said she loves me too.

I told her my secret. Not the furry one.  That I don't believe in the god she worships. She knows what I mean.  I'm using aufo correct is why you cab read this.  im drunk.  We have an understanding and I. Happy.   No one could ask for more than what she had.  And chanc e s are when I read this tomorrow and reflgret telling you 8m a shark dog on the Internet she'll be gone. And 2ha5ev3r there is after death, even 8f it's nothing, it's better.

I'm happy. She is too
« Last Edit: October 16, 2015, 04:01:35 am by Cthulhu »
Shoes...

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #97997 on: October 16, 2015, 09:58:26 am »

I'm sorry to hear that, man. I miss my grandparents and great grandma. It hurts to lose someone, I know. You'll make it through. You can at least have her in memory, and any advice she's given you.

And there's nothing wrong with liking the fuzzy butts, so long as theyre the smart ones. I like the fuzzy butts too. Bit of a stretch of a goal to obtain a real fuzzy butt for yourself, but hey.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #97998 on: October 16, 2015, 10:33:58 am »

Incidentally my grandfather´s dying too. Never knew him all that well though. Its still a jolt nonetheless
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #97999 on: October 16, 2015, 10:47:17 am »

I'm really sorry to hear about your furryness, cthulhu. >:v

Oh, and about your grandma too.
My grandma is pretty much on the same situation.
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #98000 on: October 16, 2015, 10:50:08 am »

You're lucky she understands you. My granny died not even knowing my name or face - and that had been the case for about a year before her death. She even forget my mum, her daughter.

She somehow remembered the dog's name through all of it. Not sure how.

Dementia sucks.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98001 on: October 16, 2015, 12:18:44 pm »

Playing W3, Hearts of stone. World's most amicable 'bad guy'.
Makes me feel bad, opposing him, really.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #98002 on: October 16, 2015, 12:31:39 pm »

She has a whole bunch of things, COPD, diabetes, heart failure, obstructed and calcified arteries, diverticulitis (which can be deadly when you're on blood thinners cause of the obstructed arteries), and who knows what else. 

But weirdly the thing that got her she was born with.  We found out a couple years ago she has chiari malformation, her cerebellum impinges on the brain stem and cuts off fluid flow.  She's slowly lost control of her hands, especially on one side, and the other day she was starting to convulse.  Chiari convulsions would probably have killed her, they're hard enough to break bones at the end, so now she's doped the fuck out.   She can't work her mouth very well and she's dizzy, but lucid enough when she's awake.

I'm a little sad about that, but I had opportunities not a lot of people get, and so did she.  She'll go in her bedroom she's lived in since before I was born and her whole family's here.  Life's pretty good

I'm mainly sad because I was drunk last night and said things I would rather not have said.

Shoes...

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #98003 on: October 16, 2015, 01:39:31 pm »

I assume that surgery was not considered because of the comorbidities? (It's not my intention to meddle, so apologies if the question bothers you)
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #98004 on: October 16, 2015, 01:45:11 pm »

I'm mainly sad because I was drunk last night and said things I would rather not have said.
Could be worse, you could've been drunk last night and done things you would rather not have done.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98005 on: October 16, 2015, 02:16:48 pm »

Big damn mudslide.

Figures. California is under drought conditions, and now we get too much rain in one area >_<
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #98006 on: October 16, 2015, 02:41:03 pm »

I assume that surgery was not considered because of the comorbidities? (It's not my intention to meddle, so apologies if the question bothers you)

By the time it was discovered surgery wasn't an option anymore and she's been too frail for surgery in general for a while.  If she'd gone to the hospital any time in the past couple months they would've put her on a ventilator for her COPD until she can breathe again, which is never.
Shoes...

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #98007 on: October 16, 2015, 03:30:31 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #98008 on: October 16, 2015, 03:45:13 pm »

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

ArKFallen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bohandean Desserter
    • View Profile
Hm, have you considered murder?  It's either that or letting it go.
SigText
I logged back on ;_;
Pages: 1 ... 6532 6533 [6534] 6535 6536 ... 8167