Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 652 653 [654] 655 656 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9466109 times)

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #9795 on: August 13, 2010, 11:58:21 am »

I could just do that, and then throw the contents into my gelato maker for even better effect.  But see, that would require work.  I just had a lunch of individual slices of sandwich meat, because assembling it into an actual sandwich felt like too much trouble.

>_____________________>

Fair enough.  If you ever feel the hankering, though, give 'er a try.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #9796 on: August 13, 2010, 12:03:04 pm »

I could just do that, and then throw the contents into my gelato maker for even better effect.  But see, that would require work.  I just had a lunch of individual slices of sandwich meat, because assembling it into an actual sandwich felt like too much trouble.

There comes a certain point where I gotta step back and I realise...

That's too lazy even for me. It' pathetic even.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9797 on: August 13, 2010, 12:04:34 pm »

Alright, the real reason is because I had a bunch of ham and no bread to put it on.  Now, I could have gone to the store and gotten some bread, but that is actual work, since it's my day off.

It's still pretty abysmal, but not quite as bad presented.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #9798 on: August 13, 2010, 12:11:09 pm »

We didn't have bread before so I just put some ham in between two slices of cheese.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9799 on: August 13, 2010, 12:19:28 pm »

Alright, the real reason is because I had a bunch of ham and no bread to put it on.  Now, I could have gone to the store and gotten some bread, but that is actual work, since it's my day off.

It's still pretty abysmal, but not quite as bad presented.

I've been there, but I try to come up with something to put what I've got into instead, like a cheese soup with ham, or some ham/cheese omelets. Still, there have been times I'm not feeling very creative, and I just throw my best attempt at a balanced meal together... microwave some lunchmeat, and eat that with a side of fruit, a slice of cheese, and something with carbs.

It's pretty much Bachelor Chow, but it works.

Footkerchief

• Bay Watcher
  • The Juffo-Wup is strong in this place.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9800 on: August 13, 2010, 12:27:42 pm »

No no, I loves me some mint ice cream.  But the chocolate chips every brand puts in the stuff are like little bricks of baking chocolate.  Just once, I'd like to eat mint ice cream without spitting out chocolaty watermelon seeds.

I LIKE that chocolate and I still find myself craving plain mint ice cream.  Sometimes I just want my ice cream to be smooth creamy goodness, not littered with crunchy/chewy shit.

We didn't have bread before so I just put some ham in between two slices of cheese.

double downs maaaaaan

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #9801 on: August 13, 2010, 01:01:41 pm »

double downs maaaaaan
I've never had a double down.  D:

Huesoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Like yeah dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #9802 on: August 13, 2010, 01:16:24 pm »

double downs maaaaaan

I've never seen one in a KFC, im being honest maaaaan.
BOTTLED MESSAGE BE AFLOAT

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9803 on: August 13, 2010, 01:17:53 pm »

double downs maaaaaan

You didn't miss much.  Euuugh.  Of course, just getting into a KFC and buying one was a gut wrenching experience in itself, but the sandwich was definitely not worth the trouble, even for the cred.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #9804 on: August 13, 2010, 01:21:24 pm »

Sandwich? No, a sandwich requires bread at some point. The double down can barely even be called real food.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9805 on: August 13, 2010, 01:48:39 pm »

double downs maaaaaan

You didn't miss much.  Euuugh.  Of course, just getting into a KFC and buying one was a gut wrenching experience in itself, but the sandwich was definitely not worth the trouble, even for the cred.

Is it very big? 6$ is a whole lot for what I imagine is only a handful of food.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9806 on: August 13, 2010, 02:14:34 pm »

I saw the link about some medical scientists suggesting that every large fast food meal should come with statins. Then, right after that, I saw a link in which some other scientists saying that statins no only don't do what they're supposed to do, but also lower testosterone levels bit by bit. Statins are also regulary sold to people on the premise it lowers cholesterol levels, which apparently it does not.

Therefore, statin drugs are part of a huge statewide conspiracy to emasculate fat men and stop them from breeding, and also further the gay agenda by creating an army of huge gay cannon fodder soldiers!

/tinfoilhat
« Last Edit: August 13, 2010, 02:16:41 pm by Dakk »
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

Sir Pseudonymous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9807 on: August 13, 2010, 02:36:37 pm »

double downs maaaaaan

Is it very big? 6$ is a whole lot for what I imagine is only a handful of food.
They're small as fuck all. Other than that, they're not bad. Fried chicken with cheese, bacon, and spiced mayonnaise. They're not worth the cost, though you're not a man if you don't try one. :P
I'm all for eating the heart of your enemies to gain their courage though.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9808 on: August 13, 2010, 03:12:20 pm »

I'm bored AND I'm hungry.

At least I'm not also hot.
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of aborted projects
    • View Profile
    • Shattered Monkey Gaming
« Reply #9809 on: August 13, 2010, 03:14:57 pm »

I'm bored AND I'm hungry.
I hate that.
I think I would remember if I had amnesia.
I'd like to remind everyone that half of the time I don't even know what I'm talking about. The other half of the time I only sort of know what I'm talking about.
Pages: 1 ... 652 653 [654] 655 656 ... 8167