Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6494 6495 [6496] 6497 6498 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9449273 times)

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #97425 on: September 23, 2015, 09:55:38 pm »

I don't think I can hold on much longer before I fall into a depression again even in spite of my antidepressants.

Things are just not working out in every conceivable sense.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #97426 on: September 23, 2015, 10:48:19 pm »

Throw the soap on the floor and present!
Because rape is hilarious! :V
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #97427 on: September 23, 2015, 10:58:20 pm »

It's not rape if you're doing it on purpose...
Though people should verbally acquire consent for every step, of course, if they're living in some weird universe where that doesn't kill the mood.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #97428 on: September 23, 2015, 11:08:51 pm »

I AM THE SICK
AAAAAUGHHHH
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #97429 on: September 23, 2015, 11:12:35 pm »

Though people should verbally acquire consent for every step, of course, if they're living in some weird universe where that doesn't kill the mood.

'Consent kills the mood' can be misread.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #97430 on: September 23, 2015, 11:17:36 pm »

If you try hard enough, everything here can be misread.

Actual disappointment; my til was off again, I might be fired... I dunt wanna get fired ;-;
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Emma

• Bay Watcher
  • Romace plots aren't actually that bad
    • View Profile
« Reply #97431 on: September 23, 2015, 11:19:05 pm »

You don't even have to try all that hard to misread something on Bay12.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #97432 on: September 23, 2015, 11:20:24 pm »

My baby has a mild case of diarrhea.
:(

Hopefully she'll get better soon.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #97433 on: September 23, 2015, 11:21:08 pm »

Haha, that's why safe words are there.  Although for something as involved, and predicated on fake non-consent as that is, you would want to plan things out in advance even more than usual.

That being said "don't drop the soap" is a reference to decidedly not BDSM stuff and is perhaps out of place for the sad thread.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
  • Discordia Vobis Com Et Cum Spiritum
    • View Profile
« Reply #97434 on: September 24, 2015, 12:19:23 am »

'Consent kills the mood' can be misread.

People should acquire written consent for every step of intercourse. Filled out in triplicate. It must be notarized before continuing and ideally a lawyer should be present. Participants must pass a drug test and blood-alcohol screening before continuing to the next phase. Bear in mind that if you're a male college student it may still be spun as rape anyway.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2015, 12:27:39 am by Bohandas »
NEW Petition to stop the anti-consumer, anti-worker, Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
What is TPP
----------------------
Remember, no one can tell you who you are except an emotionally unattached outside observer making quantifiable measurements.
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
  • Discordia Vobis Com Et Cum Spiritum
    • View Profile
« Reply #97435 on: September 24, 2015, 12:23:40 am »

Throw the soap on the floor and present!
Because rape is hilarious! :V
[redacted] and [redacted] are "hilarious", rape is just "funny"
NEW Petition to stop the anti-consumer, anti-worker, Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
What is TPP
----------------------
Remember, no one can tell you who you are except an emotionally unattached outside observer making quantifiable measurements.
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97436 on: September 24, 2015, 12:31:30 am »

Haha, that's why safe words are there.  Although for something as involved, and predicated on fake non-consent as that is, you would want to plan things out in advance even more than usual.

That being said "don't drop the soap" is a reference to decidedly not BDSM stuff and is perhaps out of place for the sad thread.

In the USA you cannot consent to BDSM because it is considered abuse... and you cannot legally consent to abuse.

Mind you it is more... complex then that...

Perfect news to hear in a sad thread.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #97437 on: September 24, 2015, 12:35:43 am »

Sorry, I thought you meant it as some weird "Might as well go along with it, it's going to happen anyway," thing.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #97438 on: September 24, 2015, 12:59:41 am »

Though people should verbally acquire consent for every step, of course
This would be hilarious to watch.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97439 on: September 24, 2015, 02:25:43 am »

*****rambling ranting at 3 in the morn'...this is not coherent just scroll on by******

Sometime in the next two weeks I'll be having a lovely conversation. (Some context, I've had braces for six years,  have been recommended by a dentist offhand that I shouldn't have them much longer, and have very, very little respect for my current orthodontist who is a jerk and I just generally loathe him as a person...also been told by a dentist that there is like a whole list of general care things he skipped on telling me) I expect it to go something like this:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

...maybe not quite like that word for word but he's the most narcassitic and...ugh all I ask is for someone who like...will inform me about changes in my treatment or what my treatment even is supposed to be.

My mom didn't like my idea of taking my own impressions and ordering my own retainer, though. That was only 30% sarcastic of an idea.

To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.
Pages: 1 ... 6494 6495 [6496] 6497 6498 ... 8167