Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6318 6319 [6320] 6321 6322 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9448596 times)

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #94785 on: June 30, 2015, 03:51:22 am »

As for the whole manly back thing, uh...I hear people find muscly fit girls attractive. So, like, you could have that going for you in the future. I guess. Shit I'm not good at talking with people about gender and stuff sorry.
I mean, I do. Whether muscley or squish, big girls are <3

That said, I am from Canada, and we need all hands on deck for when Winter arrives. Batten down the hatches, barricade the windows and doors, and when the crop fails, we need our reserves of bubble butts to survive!

* Descan may be a wee bit drunk.

still, muscley girls are <3

But aren't you gay? :/
As another gay person, I must agree that muscley girls are greater than three.
Colon three.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #94786 on: June 30, 2015, 04:12:07 am »

Yesterday I kept track of how many calories I consumed. It came out between 2100-2500. And that was an average day, food-wise. Man I need to start cutting back.
That's a pretty decent amount if you're not a potato rooted in place.
The recommended daily range for men is 2500-3000 per day, IIRC. The "2000 a day" featured on FDA-mandated nutrition labels is seemingly aimed at women and/or fat people.

I am overweight though, and besides work and the occasional "be a huge jackass with some dumbbells" rigmarole I'm mostly sedentary. Besides, I work at a fast-food restaurant, which has not been good for my diet lately.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #94787 on: June 30, 2015, 04:55:55 am »

Okay, apparently my depressive moodswing this week has been replaced by fury and the urge to lash out at everyone.

Not really sure if this is a good or a bad thing, but I guess it helps that I'm going on a flight tomorrow so I can't actually lash out at anyone here.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #94788 on: June 30, 2015, 06:36:14 am »

Yesterday I kept track of how many calories I consumed. It came out between 2100-2500. And that was an average day, food-wise. Man I need to start cutting back.
That's a pretty decent amount if you're not a potato rooted in place.
The recommended daily range for men is 2500-3000 per day, IIRC. The "2000 a day" featured on FDA-mandated nutrition labels is seemingly aimed at women and/or fat people.
At least the equivalent values here explicitly *are* aimed at women, it's stated explicitly in small print under the label. Presumably with the idea that caring for nutrition and health is for pussies, gimme a cheese-wraped-bacon-wrapped-cheese-wrapped-steak with mayo dip.

A 200-pound 20 y.o. man has a Basal Metabolic Rate of 2000 kcal. I.e. burns 2000 kcal even if he slept through the entire day.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #94789 on: June 30, 2015, 10:12:57 am »

I wish I could eat more. Being 115lbs on a heavy day means your base metabolism is a measly 1800 kcal :(

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #94790 on: June 30, 2015, 11:14:49 am »

In some nearby alternate universe, there are likely dead me's. I'm sick today and I choked pretty badly on a sip of water, so now my voice is gone as well. This means missing a day of summer class, which hurts more than regular class to miss because it's three times as dense.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #94791 on: June 30, 2015, 11:32:52 am »

As for the whole manly back thing, uh...I hear people find muscly fit girls attractive. So, like, you could have that going for you in the future. I guess. Shit I'm not good at talking with people about gender and stuff sorry.
I mean, I do. Whether muscley or squish, big girls are <3

That said, I am from Canada, and we need all hands on deck for when Winter arrives. Batten down the hatches, barricade the windows and doors, and when the crop fails, we need our reserves of bubble butts to survive!

* Descan may be a wee bit drunk.

still, muscley girls are <3

But aren't you gay? :/
As another gay person, I must agree that muscley girls are greater than three.
Colon three.
That would be "less than" three. Greater than three would be >3
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #94792 on: June 30, 2015, 11:33:27 am »

Well, cleavage is nice too.
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #94793 on: June 30, 2015, 11:39:42 am »

What's that? Studying? Yeah that sounds fun, let me do less than an hour of that while wasting several painting :V

It's rare that I feel so bad about doing something I love and something that's a good thing overall.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #94794 on: June 30, 2015, 02:52:21 pm »

People seem to be thinking I'm dating my friend because we're gonna bang. Maybe it's just me but it made me realize that my mindset on romance is ruined and the idea of dating someone and being honestly in romantic love disgusts me, while I'm totally fine with sex.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #94795 on: June 30, 2015, 04:07:06 pm »

Hey man, at least you can find someone for the one or the other.

* Eric Blank mopes in loneliness some more.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #94796 on: June 30, 2015, 04:07:14 pm »

What's that? Studying? Yeah that sounds fun, let me do less than an hour of that while wasting several painting :V

It's rare that I feel so bad about doing something I love and something that's a good thing overall.
I know, right? If I had an important exam next day, every single day of the year, I'd make Mozart look like Rebecca Black by the end of it.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #94797 on: June 30, 2015, 04:17:01 pm »

Hey man, at least you can find someone for the one or the other.
Let's mope in loneliness together. Nothing could possibly go wrong.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #94798 on: June 30, 2015, 04:42:29 pm »

Do I ship it? I would if that orange was a peach, I guess.
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94799 on: June 30, 2015, 05:58:13 pm »

Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.
Pages: 1 ... 6318 6319 [6320] 6321 6322 ... 8167