Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6060 6061 [6062] 6063 6064 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9434259 times)

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #90915 on: March 31, 2015, 02:45:05 pm »

I don't think I can stand being with a group of people any more. Getting ignored is painful.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #90916 on: March 31, 2015, 02:55:20 pm »

Generally, if you're in a group, you're not being ignored. Unless you're actually just following the group around and sometimes listening to their conversations, then there's probably no point.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #90917 on: March 31, 2015, 03:05:33 pm »

And I'm not able to sleep on my bed anymore... It feels really unsafe for some reason.
I've been sleeping curled up in a closet corner for the last few days.
At least, when I can sleep... :-\

Also, why do I ever trust people? Not once has it ended well for me, but I still do it. And I get hurt over and over again. Maybe I just need to be more cynical and uncaring instead of trying to care or help people... :'(

Whatever people.
I respect your decision to hate yourself.
I won't blame you if you kill yourself.
... I'm asking for help. Barzul. Curse them all.

I guess I just have Bay12 again. Great.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2015, 03:11:22 pm by Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum »

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #90918 on: March 31, 2015, 03:08:20 pm »

And I'm not able to sleep on my bed anymore... It feels really unsafe for some reason.
I...
* BlitzDungeoneer  raises his finger.
I have no idea what to say. I'm no good at this emotional support thing  :-[
So...
* BlitzDungeoneer hugs Kaladin.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #90919 on: March 31, 2015, 03:10:20 pm »

There's been so much sads over sleep the last couple days. Surely Cthulhu is groping his slimy tentacles all over our dreamscapes and keeping us from sleep.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #90920 on: March 31, 2015, 03:13:11 pm »

Eh.
I haven't slept well for the past 2-3 years, probably more, so I doubt it's Cthulhu.
Maybe Yog-Sothoth, though.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #90921 on: March 31, 2015, 03:43:10 pm »

Also, why do I ever trust people? Not once has it ended well for me, but I still do it. And I get hurt over and over again. Maybe I just need to be more cynical and uncaring instead of trying to care or help people... :'(

Whatever people.
I respect your decision to hate yourself.
I won't blame you if you kill yourself.
... I'm asking for help. Barzul. Curse them all.

I guess I just have Bay12 again. Great.

:( I wish it was as simple as just turning uncaring on those parts of environment that hurt you.

Regardless, we're always here for you Kal.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #90922 on: March 31, 2015, 03:45:50 pm »

What Arx said.
My PM box is always open, as is, should you choose it, my Steam chat.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #90923 on: March 31, 2015, 04:01:47 pm »

Eh.
I haven't slept well for the past 2-3 years, probably more, so I doubt it's Cthulhu.
Maybe Yog-Sothoth, though.
Nah, Yog-Sothoth is too big and detached to care what people dream nor alter them. Not even me, I've been too absorbed with some other stuff recently.
It really does suck how much emotional turmoil you guys are put through. I can't help in any physical way, but I can express my most profound wish that you guys persevere and get through to the times in your lives when you'll be happy. If you do stick to it it'll happen eventually. It's not fate or anything, it's just probability.
But it will get better. Don't forget that ever.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #90924 on: March 31, 2015, 04:13:43 pm »

So.
FSTDT.
Parts of it are funny, I guess, but, well...
I discovered the story of Amora Carson through it.
Link
It's old news, I suppose, but it makes me really sad, that something like that would happen to a child barely a year old.

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #90925 on: March 31, 2015, 04:41:16 pm »

Apparently, one of my friends broke up with their boyfriend today. They've been going out with this guy for much longer then I've known them, and it seems pretty out of the blue. I've heard that they're just taking a break, but my friend had left school, and in the few transition periods where I see the guy he seemed really upset.

I hope they're both okay :-\

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
  • BlackFlyme cancels Work: Interrupted by bird.
    • View Profile
« Reply #90926 on: March 31, 2015, 08:24:37 pm »

I don't much like being online when some of my friends are. One in particular who I've complained about on here before.

I gotta help him run the same few dungeons over and over again, with no reason for me to do them. So that he can beat the queues and try to get a 5% chance or so drop.

I say I don't want to, and he tells me I have to. I know he probably wouldn't be helping me if I asked.

I feel like I can't do anything else when he's on. Mostly because I can't. He'll tell me to stop playing other games to go help him.

If he would just play a different class, he wouldn't need to sit on q 30+ minute queue. Though he hates being tank or healer, because he doesn't get to do as much damage.

And we have to sit in a chat program. Where we usually say nothing, and just play in an awkward silence. My mom doesn't like when I'm on the program, because she feels as though she cannot talk, and I don't really blame her.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #90927 on: March 31, 2015, 08:49:32 pm »

I've spent the past 20 hours or so trying to write a paragraph.
I can't. I get too easily distracted by things on the internet, which I need for accessing sources for the paragraph.
I-
Why can I not do anything academically if I'm left to myself to do it? It doesn't make sense that I have so little self-discipline in regard to doing things I don't want to do.
And yet I do.
I guess I'll just add this to the slowly growing cloak of shame I carry about with me and do my best to forget about.
Sig! Onol

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #90928 on: March 31, 2015, 08:52:32 pm »

I balance my will of not wanting to do things with my will to not want to do bad on things. So in the end I get around to doing stuff even if I don't want to.

So, uh, maybe try to want to not do bad at things?
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #90929 on: March 31, 2015, 09:01:02 pm »

I can't bring myself to care when I get down to it. Most of my fear of punishment centres around the primal things, like getting hit/yelled at by an authority figure/dominant male/both. Otherwise the bad marks are just a number, since I learned to live with shame a long time ago.
Yes this is literally me being apathetically sad about how apathetic I am about my assignments.
Sig! Onol
Pages: 1 ... 6060 6061 [6062] 6063 6064 ... 8167