Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5871 5872 [5873] 5874 5875 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9443171 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #88080 on: February 09, 2015, 02:54:45 am »

I've done far stupider things just to walk by a girl's house out of nostalgia/lust, such as going 2 miles out of my way and delaying being home by about 2 hours. Don't feel too bad about it. Besides, you might gain a friend out of it!
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
  • Discordia Vobis Com Et Cum Spiritum
    • View Profile
« Reply #88081 on: February 09, 2015, 03:49:36 am »

Why is the orientation of the criminals relevant in the first place?
Page views? Gay bank robbers are going to attract more viewer attention than hetero bank robbers, all other things being equal. Least in most places, anyway. I mean, the former is considerably more rare than the latter, after all, so it's more unusual, thus more people pay attention, thus more money for the news shills.

Like the old saying that "'Dog bites man' isn't news but 'Man bites dog' is".

Also why there's more news about murders im your local srea than there is about all but the most major atrocities in africa or southeastern asia; the one murder near you is the far less likely and thus more newsworthy than many major crimes against humanity are in those other areas.
NEW Petition to stop the anti-consumer, anti-worker, Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
What is TPP
----------------------
Remember, no one can tell you who you are except an emotionally unattached outside observer making quantifiable measurements.
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #88082 on: February 09, 2015, 04:44:32 am »

Six thousand pages of sads.
More like thirty-six hundred. 25 post/page master race~
Ahahah, please.
Eighteen hundred and One.
50pp/p #1 most elitist thankyouverymuch.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #88083 on: February 09, 2015, 05:14:43 am »

Ahahah, please.
15 ppp is the highest number I can use without getting bored and trailing off.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

EuphoriaToRegret

• Bay Watcher
  • [MUNDANE]
    • View Profile
    • My Newgrounds Art
« Reply #88084 on: February 09, 2015, 05:34:53 am »

I had dinner with most of my family today and a topic involving two males kissing came up (honestly, I don't even remember getting to the topic) and the whole family became interested in it.

It was pretty unanimous between them that with it is "disgusting", "unnatural", and "deserves to be illegal."

(I'd like to point out at this point that my family knows I am openly bisexual, going as far as to bring home men before.)

I asked what their reasoning was for believing that... only to have them dodge the question.

I don't normally care what other people have to say about my beliefs, personality, life choices, etc. but hearing that from your parents and younger siblings?

Kinda hurts my heart a bit.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #88085 on: February 09, 2015, 10:18:35 am »

« Last Edit: October 24, 2015, 12:26:10 am by penguinofhonor »

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #88086 on: February 09, 2015, 10:22:51 am »

Try Trazodone. It's an antidepressant/anxiety medication that makes you super drowsy. I take it sometimes, and it's not the best sleep, but it's better than no sleep.
I tried that already, it doesn't work.
It makes me physically tired, but I'm still wide awake.

Remember to give her a kiss next time you see her.
With lot of tongue, in front of her parents.  :P
Ha, I would, but her mom would kill us both.

Also she is annoyed with me right now because I have to spend Valentines Day at my Grandparent's house painting. I don't want to, but I don't get a choice.
  You should try settling into a routine.  Stretches, hot showers, or other 'relaxing' routines that you follow as often as possible and usually won't be present during the rest of your life.

i.e.  If you go and stretch during a workout routine, don't do it for the nighttime.  If that fails you could do a full workout/run and purposely fatigue your muscles but resting before you shower.  That does it good for me.

Also, if you do things in/on your bed besides sleeping I'd suggest you stop.  I mean anything.  Don't read on your bed, don't (ever) eat on your bed, and try not to even check your phone on your bed.  Bed is for sleep!
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #88087 on: February 09, 2015, 10:30:41 am »

Try Trazodone. It's an antidepressant/anxiety medication that makes you super drowsy. I take it sometimes, and it's not the best sleep, but it's better than no sleep.
I tried that already, it doesn't work.
It makes me physically tired, but I'm still wide awake.

Remember to give her a kiss next time you see her.
With lot of tongue, in front of her parents.  :P
Ha, I would, but her mom would kill us both.

Also she is annoyed with me right now because I have to spend Valentines Day at my Grandparent's house painting. I don't want to, but I don't get a choice.
  You should try settling into a routine.  Stretches, hot showers, or other 'relaxing' routines that you follow as often as possible and usually won't be present during the rest of your life.

i.e.  If you go and stretch during a workout routine, don't do it for the nighttime.  If that fails you could do a full workout/run and purposely fatigue your muscles but resting before you shower.  That does it good for me.

Also, if you do things in/on your bed besides sleeping I'd suggest you stop.  I mean anything.  Don't read on your bed, don't (ever) eat on your bed, and try not to even check your phone on your bed.  Bed is for sleep!

Reading isn't so bad, though it depends what you read. Anything that gets you amped up is a no-no.

I read before I go to sleep, but this is because it helps to shut my brain off, so I'm less inclined to consider nonsense while I'm trying to sleep.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #88088 on: February 09, 2015, 10:43:46 am »

Thiiiiis is a major problem for me. I need to get a desk and chair. Not only would it help me sleep, but it could very well also help me study, if I have seperate realms for work and play. :V
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #88089 on: February 09, 2015, 10:44:23 am »

« Last Edit: October 24, 2015, 12:26:28 am by penguinofhonor »

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #88090 on: February 09, 2015, 10:58:51 am »

Ahahah, please.
15 ppp is the highest number I can use without getting bored and trailing off.
On the contrary, if I see I've missed 15 pages I won't bother, but if I've only missed two I'll read 'em.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #88091 on: February 09, 2015, 11:22:20 am »

50 is too many for my phone, and 15 is too little for my computer.  Hence

25pppftw
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #88092 on: February 09, 2015, 11:42:53 am »

* Tawarochir high-fives AlleeCat and pisskop on page 3,603 of the Sad Thread.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #88093 on: February 09, 2015, 12:02:55 pm »

Thiiiiis is a major problem for me. I need to get a desk and chair. Not only would it help me sleep, but it could very well also help me study, if I have seperate realms for work and play. :V
Bed is for playing? You know, chair and desk can also be used for such purposed ;)

Also,
Also is the rage thread gone forever?
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #88094 on: February 09, 2015, 12:07:20 pm »

I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.
Pages: 1 ... 5871 5872 [5873] 5874 5875 ... 8167