Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5574 5575 [5576] 5577 5578 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9464531 times)

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #83625 on: October 27, 2014, 12:51:50 pm »

@Cryixis
My senior year in high school, I missed so much sleep that every morning for breakfast I'd have a drinking glass of coffee w/ hazlenut creamer (usually i go black, but lunchroom coffee is terrible). If I had time and got lucky I might snag something from the lunchroom, but if not then I was coasting till' lunch. The only exception was on test days, where I would wake up early enough (~0500) to get good coffee from my house, then get breakfast at Dairy Queen.

College is way better, because I parade my fatass to McDonalds whenever I want breakfast, and I haven't drank any coffee in a bit.

Ah, college. My breakfast this morning, since I have zero food in my house, was a danish and an energy drink for a local conveni called "Taj Market"

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83626 on: October 27, 2014, 01:15:08 pm »

« Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 09:59:43 pm by Vector »
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #83627 on: October 27, 2014, 01:24:28 pm »

I swear I saw the word "poetry" in your post when I first read it :o
I may have had it there originally, but I ninja-edited it to make the wording a little less weird. Then again, it was closer to the beginning of the sentence, so I'm not sure how I managed to delete "poetry". Also, you deserve a medal for your amazin' speed.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #83628 on: October 27, 2014, 01:28:01 pm »

The only weird thing about what you said is that what I write could heal a heart. A lot of what I write is fairly dark :P
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #83629 on: October 27, 2014, 01:37:09 pm »

@Cryixis
My senior year in high school, I missed so much sleep that every morning for breakfast I'd have a drinking glass of coffee w/ hazlenut creamer (usually i go black, but lunchroom coffee is terrible). If I had time and got lucky I might snag something from the lunchroom, but if not then I was coasting till' lunch. The only exception was on test days, where I would wake up early enough (~0500) to get good coffee from my house, then get breakfast at Dairy Queen.

College is way better, because I parade my fatass to McDonalds whenever I want breakfast, and I haven't drank any coffee in a bit.

Ah, college. My breakfast this morning, since I have zero food in my house, was a danish and an energy drink for a local conveni called "Taj Market"

Today's breakfast: Tangerine juice and nacho-flavored chips.

Yep.
My breakfast was a slice of bread w/ nutella at 7 in the morning followed by a sausage biscuit and tater tots from chik-fil-e or whatever at 9:00. That was also basically my lunch. Also just had a small snack-sized bag of doritos for,well, a snack. Or lunch. Either or.

God I hate Mondays. 4 classes throughout the day, yo.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #83630 on: October 27, 2014, 02:44:16 pm »

@Cryixis

Today's breakfast: Tangerine juice and nacho-flavored chips.

Yep.

Nacho FLAVORED chips? What has science done?!

Also a mild sad/question, anybody knows whatever happened to Janet? I know she's been mentioning leaving the forums and she hadn't been on since September.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83631 on: October 27, 2014, 02:49:04 pm »

Clicked a Random Manga last night, started reading it all the way to sunrise...
Wonderful story... One of those "Building A Band" with a good heaping of Love and Romance...
Then Bam, it Aerith'd...
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #83632 on: October 27, 2014, 05:19:59 pm »

A spoiler so well known that it's no longer a spoiler. Huh...

Also sads; Work... Very bad day. Boss smiling the smile of those weighing the pros/cons of freeing themselves from you.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83633 on: October 27, 2014, 05:28:47 pm »

A spoiler so well known that it's no longer a spoiler. Huh...
If this was at me. You know what an Aerith is right? Just checking...
Forgot to put down the manga/anime in question...
Fuuka...
http://mangafox.me/manga/fuuka/
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #83634 on: October 27, 2014, 05:49:00 pm »

ah, dont we all love futa

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #83635 on: October 27, 2014, 05:58:32 pm »

ah, dont we all love futa
...depends who's asking.
Anyway, there's been enough of this on the IRC.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
  • BlackFlyme cancels Work: Interrupted by bird.
    • View Profile
« Reply #83636 on: October 27, 2014, 05:58:44 pm »

Found out that the place I volunteered at during my highschool years caught fire. No-one was harmed, but the nearby area was evacuated and nearby grade schools may actually be closed tomorrow due to concerns about air quality. No estimate of damage, but it must have been a pretty bad fire. The place was in the middle of a complete renovation, too.

And dinner went about as well as it usually does. Got a double-dosage of assholery. The upcoming mayoral votes for Toronto and its nearby regions have been all over the news, and this seemed to have sparked my mom's boyfriend into going on about how women shouldn't be in politics. Apparently all women who vote or take part in politics are dykes.

Then I got to hear about one of his infinite theories on why the world was going to end soon. Today the world was going to end because of black people. They have large populations, and are lazy and don't pay any of their bills, so Canada is going to go bankrupt because the government isn't getting taxes from them.

So many stupid doomsday theories.

timferius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83637 on: October 27, 2014, 06:04:27 pm »

Found out that the place I volunteered at during my highschool years caught fire. No-one was harmed, but the nearby area was evacuated and nearby grade schools may actually be closed tomorrow due to concerns about air quality. No estimate of damage, but it must have been a pretty bad fire. The place was in the middle of a complete renovation, too.

And dinner went about as well as it usually does. Got a double-dosage of assholery. The upcoming mayoral votes for Toronto and its nearby regions have been all over the news, and this seemed to have sparked my mom's boyfriend into going on about how women shouldn't be in politics. Apparently all women who vote or take part in politics are dykes.

Then I got to hear about one of his infinite theories on why the world was going to end soon. Today the world was going to end because of black people. They have large populations, and are lazy and don't pay any of their bills, so Canada is going to go bankrupt because the government isn't getting taxes from them.

So many stupid doomsday theories.

I think we have a new candidate for Arctic Colonization!

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #83638 on: October 27, 2014, 06:07:15 pm »

I think we have a new candidate for Venusian Colonization!

FTFY

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #83639 on: October 27, 2014, 06:15:29 pm »

I think we have a new candidate for Venusian Colonization!

FTFY
You seem to be forgetting something...

Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑
Pages: 1 ... 5574 5575 [5576] 5577 5578 ... 8167