Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 556 557 [558] 559 560 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9471434 times)

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #8355 on: July 22, 2010, 05:21:14 am »

The forum is eating people. Apparently it ate Pathos and Vahan.
Solar Rangers: Suggestion Game in SPAAAAACE
RPG Interest Check Thread
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8356 on: July 22, 2010, 05:24:00 am »

The forum is eating people.

OH MY GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

EDIT:

Commandergwonam... suspended?
DO NOT WANT
« Last Edit: July 22, 2010, 05:32:18 am by Schilcote »
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

Sir Pseudonymous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8357 on: July 22, 2010, 05:31:57 am »

Pathos was muted a few days ago, but that shouldn't black out his name like that (I assume that means his account was deleted, from what I've seen in the past, but I'm not sure)... A search for posts containing his name by either toady or threetoe turns up nothing about him being banned or deleted, so perhaps it's related to the recent server trouble... :/
I'm all for eating the heart of your enemies to gain their courage though.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #8358 on: July 22, 2010, 05:34:38 am »

Yes, I've only seen the "Guest" thing happen once, when Angelus deleted his account (or when his account was deleted, can't remember which it was).

This is some slasher movie shit right here. The forum might be picking us off one by one.
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #8359 on: July 22, 2010, 05:37:15 am »

My best guess is that both Pathos and Vahan decided to delete their own accounts at the same time, but that makes little sense. Pathos's girlfriend might have deleted his account but this hardly explains Vahan vanishing. And, who knows? The forum might have really ate their accounts. Perhaps this is the DF AI takeover that we joked about for so long.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8360 on: July 22, 2010, 05:37:38 am »

What, admins here actually post when they ban someone? Damn, back on the Wiremod forums you'd get banned for just mentioning a banned user. 'Course, that's because the admins wanted to cover up their dickery.

Bay12 is just awesome.
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8361 on: July 22, 2010, 05:41:44 am »

Well, since there's only two "admins", and they don't ban people very often, it's not exactly a burden to mention it.  They always give a reason, yes.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #8362 on: July 22, 2010, 05:44:07 am »

Well, Jonathan S. Fox and Kurtulmak both have full moderator powers in their respective subforums, I think. Just not much call to use them.
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8363 on: July 22, 2010, 05:57:15 am »

I believe they can only lock and edit threads within their boards, not outright ban people.  I could be wrong though.  But it's usually Toady or Three Toe who wind up moderating a thread in Curses anyway.  Kurtulmak doesn't exist, the slacker.
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #8364 on: July 22, 2010, 06:03:53 am »

Toady is Kurtulmak.

Also, I'm pretty sure we can't delete our own accounts or change our account names. Only ThreeToe and Toady can do that.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #8365 on: July 22, 2010, 06:04:40 am »

Sounds like someone has prejudice against the nonexistant. These aren't the XQ~&'s anymore, Aqizzar. Your Greyblock Age existisim isn't tolerated anymore.
No Gods, No Masters.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8366 on: July 22, 2010, 06:13:44 am »

Esimorp I, it thiw do to gnithon dah I...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8367 on: July 22, 2010, 06:16:55 am »

...What the fuck are you people talking about?

Oh God, the forum bug has started eating their brains too.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #8368 on: July 22, 2010, 06:19:08 am »

Hey, I was just making up stuff in a lame attempt at absurd humor. I don't know why RAM is typing backwards incorrectly.
No Gods, No Masters.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #8369 on: July 22, 2010, 06:22:09 am »

He derped too hard
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.
Pages: 1 ... 556 557 [558] 559 560 ... 8167