Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 548 549 [550] 551 552 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9466939 times)

Sir Pseudonymous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #8235 on: July 16, 2010, 03:19:20 am »

I'm not counting, I just know that my last cigarette was bummed from a friend around 12:20 AM on tuesday, and did the math for the sake of accuracy.

I've been stuck at home since tuesday, so I haven't been able to pick up cigarettes from the smoker friendly, which is the only place I can afford to buy them. And by that I mean the only place I can afford so much as a single pack. >:(

I also have no beer, because I don't have a valid photo ID, because the postal service fucked up and it vanished somewhere between the DMV headquarters and my mail box. Also because I can't afford it. >:(
I'm all for eating the heart of your enemies to gain their courage though.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #8236 on: July 16, 2010, 03:45:24 am »

I haven't had any nicotine in 73.5 hours. I do not like this.

Join me and we'll smoke up the internets with tobaccos and beer.
Solar Rangers: Suggestion Game in SPAAAAACE
RPG Interest Check Thread
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8237 on: July 16, 2010, 03:46:46 am »

My cousin will not stop annoying me.

RARARAR
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Dbuhos

• Bay Watcher
  • Carbon Strain
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #8238 on: July 16, 2010, 08:13:42 am »

Diarrhea, my ass still hurts.

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8239 on: July 16, 2010, 08:18:23 am »

So, I was kicked off the PC by my sis. A single disgruntled forumnite (me) decided to then watch TV. I spent an hour channel surfing, till I caught the LAST GORRAM EPISOD of Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. I've been waiting for this, and I was like woah, awesome, but then my sister got off the computer and took control of the TV.

D:
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8240 on: July 16, 2010, 01:36:06 pm »

I have nothing to do.

Nothing. Absolutely nothing.
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

Footkerchief

• Bay Watcher
  • The Juffo-Wup is strong in this place.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8241 on: July 16, 2010, 03:37:34 pm »

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #8242 on: July 16, 2010, 03:55:38 pm »

Okay, this has been bugging me since I left work; I took a sample cookie home with me, and I somehow lost it. I don't know where the damn thing is, and I haven't eaten it yet. I've searched everywhere and re-traced my steps, and still can't find the damn thing. ???

Make things worse, nobody was home, so I can't accuse anyone of stealing it either. To give it a bit of rationality, I don't want to attract any unwanted guests (bugs) by losing it; forget eating it now if it landed on the floor somewhere, I lost it hours ago anyway (though it could still be somewhat edible still if not on the floor). Nonetheless, I still have no freaking clue where it went.

Fakeedit:
This is probably one of my silliest posts in this thread.

EDIT:
Found it. Finally. And it's still edible. Just had to knock off and scrape a bit off the top, but it's all good. It actually landed in a rather clean spot on the floor with the not as absorbent side down.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2010, 04:28:24 pm by Itnetlolor »

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8243 on: July 16, 2010, 04:08:11 pm »

What a travesty :P

I want a cookie.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #8244 on: July 16, 2010, 04:18:50 pm »

I'm sad because all of my attempts at making gamemaker games are ruined by my inability to draw anything.
Shoes...

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8245 on: July 16, 2010, 04:30:14 pm »

I'm sad because all of my attempts at making gamemaker games are ruined by my inability to draw anything.

Me too.

Also, gamemaker is for nubz. lrn2code.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #8246 on: July 16, 2010, 04:34:35 pm »

Me too.

u mad, Spelunky was made in Game Maker, as was Battleships Forever.  It has a scripting language in addition to the drag-and-drop stuff.
Shoes...

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8247 on: July 16, 2010, 04:36:05 pm »

Me too.

u mad, Spelunky was made in Game Maker, as was Battleships Forever.  It has a scripting language in addition to the drag-and-drop stuff.

They were? Huh.

Blitz Basic is still better though.

Also, pepole keep stealing my ideas before I have them.
http://www.netflix.com/WiMovie/Red_Dwarf_Back_to_Earth/70123509?strackid=16469bcfcef87b54_1_srl&strkid=1762093319_1_0&trkid=438381

First Super Smash Brothers, then this.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8248 on: July 16, 2010, 04:47:29 pm »

Oh please, EVERYONE had thought of Super Smash Bros. You would be hard pressed to find someone who didn't imagine their favorite characters fighting each other. Nintendo just managed to make the idea into a good game.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8249 on: July 16, 2010, 05:20:42 pm »

Also, pepole keep stealing my ideas before I have them.
http://www.netflix.com/WiMovie/Red_Dwarf_Back_to_Earth/70123509?strackid=16469bcfcef87b54_1_srl&strkid=1762093319_1_0&trkid=438381

Goddammit, now I have to watch this.  Thanks for nothing :I

Related-ish: I am almost out of Lost.  This is definitely for the better, but it's still too bad =/
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".
Pages: 1 ... 548 549 [550] 551 552 ... 8167