Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 509 510 [511] 512 513 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9486138 times)

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #7650 on: June 28, 2010, 08:01:04 pm »

So essentially you're broadcasting your growing, Shining-like insanity to the only other person in the house?

Awesome. This is the best plan ever.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7651 on: June 28, 2010, 08:01:32 pm »

God Speed, you magnificent bastard.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7652 on: June 28, 2010, 08:04:15 pm »

You must make more of them. And them place one in a different area of your house every day for several weeks. While your sanity crumbles you shall make your brother doubt his own, haunting him with objects he knows he has disposed of.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7653 on: June 28, 2010, 08:07:19 pm »

Give a sombrero to one of them.

Spend hours personalizing each and every one of them, and flip your shit if he even touches one.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7654 on: June 28, 2010, 08:07:53 pm »

Put them in front of his door at night. Replace it if he removes it, randomly remove it and place it in other places you know he'll see and deny everything.

Vehemently.

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #7655 on: June 28, 2010, 08:08:52 pm »

So essentially you're broadcasting your growing, Shining-like insanity to the only other person in the house?

Awesome. This is the best plan ever.

Upon further review, his existence may have only been speculation. Further research is required.

You must make more of them. And them place one in a different area of your house every day for several weeks. While your sanity crumbles you shall make your brother doubt his own, haunting him with objects he knows he has disposed of.

He's my friend's brother, not mine (assuming he's really there at all), and fun as this would be, I only have so many pins and toothpicks... We did something similar last year with garden gnomes anyhow. But that time I wasn't alone so it was less weird.

Give a sombrero to one of them.

Spend hours personalizing each and every one of them, and flip your shit if he even touches one.

I have no sombreros! Hm... but I do have cardboard and scissors.

Put them in front of his door at night. Replace it if he removes it, randomly remove it and place it in other places you know he'll see and deny everything.

Vehemently.

oh my god guys i have been trying to post for like ten minutes would you just

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7656 on: June 28, 2010, 08:09:24 pm »

After a week of this, start putting them in positions were he is liable to step.

Cover them in tacks.

oh my god guys i have been trying to post for like ten minutes would you just

TREE POST NERD TECHNIQUE GO

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #7657 on: June 28, 2010, 08:10:11 pm »

They need to all carry signs that have positive, upbeat messages. Kind of like that little smiling robot someone drove around NYC with a sign that said "Please help me if I get stuck."
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7658 on: June 28, 2010, 08:11:44 pm »

Make 4 or 5 more, distinctly stylized. Give them a schedule and personalities. Diego watches soap operas from 4-5. Mike loiters in the hallway all day. So on and so forth.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7659 on: June 28, 2010, 08:13:09 pm »

Replace there faces with gradually angrier expressions over the course of a month.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #7660 on: June 28, 2010, 08:13:47 pm »

Don't cover them in tacks you want them to be mentally painful.

Draw Cthulhu faces on them.

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7661 on: June 28, 2010, 08:14:54 pm »

Replace there faces with gradually angrier expressions over the course of a month.

At the end of the month, make all of them happy again. Put them in a circle around a Kool-aid jar, give them little cultist robes if you can. Leave out a sign to say your roomies brother passed the test, and he can be one of them.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7662 on: June 28, 2010, 08:15:36 pm »

At the end of the month, have them standing on the top of a pile of rolls with the words "WHY" plastered all over them.

Have the pile explode 5 seconds after the door opens.

You frequent Bay 12. You know how to do this.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2010, 08:20:38 pm by Realmfighter »

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #7663 on: June 28, 2010, 08:21:59 pm »

Sneak into his room in the middle of the night and put one on the table, with a happy face.  Deny any involvement, act like he's an idiot if he brings it up.  Every night put another one up with a happy face.  If he disturbs or removes them, put them all back into place with very angry faces.
Shoes...

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #7664 on: June 28, 2010, 08:23:33 pm »

This has probably been said before, but you people are fucked up.

It's a thing of beauty to behold.
Solar Rangers: Suggestion Game in SPAAAAACE
RPG Interest Check Thread
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (
Pages: 1 ... 509 510 [511] 512 513 ... 8167