Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4852 4853 [4854] 4855 4856 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9449578 times)

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #72795 on: April 09, 2014, 01:18:54 pm »

Thirteen minutes left
I am very bored of school
Refrigerator
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Mictlantecuhtli

• Bay Watcher
  • Grinning God of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #72796 on: April 09, 2014, 01:23:36 pm »

So, the Ultimate Warrior (of WWF/WWE) fame died. Slowly, one by one, all the idols of my childhood are dying. Curse you mortality!

What the fuck... I just saw him on WWE live like, two days ago... ;_;
I am surrounded by flesh and bone, I am a temple of living. Maybe I'll maybe my life away.

Santorum leaves a bad taste in my mouth,
Card-carrying Liberaltarian

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #72797 on: April 09, 2014, 01:29:03 pm »

WWE guy died?
._.

Never liked big sweaty guys in Halloween costumes pretending to hit one another with chairs.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
  • Consider avatar too slim until end of diet.
    • View Profile
« Reply #72798 on: April 09, 2014, 01:32:15 pm »

Sun blazes from on high
Better take ice-cream out of the
Refrigerator

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72799 on: April 09, 2014, 01:55:20 pm »

I feel really down today. Might be a migraine. Might also be the fact that the girl I crush on was sitting in the cafeteria all morning and all I can manage is a mostly awkward "Good morning. How's it going?" when I came in. Then she left just minutes before I went on my lunch break. She seemed kinda disinterested, although I'm not 100% sure if that's her normal demeanor in the morning. If she has half the things in common with me that I think she does, it probably is, since I can get like that too. I want to tell her how I feel, but I'm not really sure how, let alone if I should.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #72800 on: April 09, 2014, 02:44:03 pm »

I feel kind of bad complaining about something so trite here, but I've been feeling kind of disinterested in my illustrated suggestion game, and I couldn't help but think of making a new one on my idea, since my current one is just some crap I hacked up when I was sick.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #72801 on: April 09, 2014, 02:49:19 pm »

Ugh. People staring instead of doing something. It makes me furious- but at the same time I've never really been in that situation, so who knows if I'd join.

To be fair, they think someone else is going to handle it.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #72802 on: April 09, 2014, 02:50:12 pm »

Ugh. People staring instead of doing something. It makes me furious- but at the same time I've never really been in that situation, so who knows if I'd join.

To be fair, they think someone else is going to handle it.
I think my entire life goals revolve around defying that.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Mindmaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72803 on: April 09, 2014, 04:36:57 pm »

Had to worm out my way out of several appointmens, because I've been getting increasingly stressed.
Also a doctors secretary can be damn rude and I need to call there to cancel another appointment.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #72804 on: April 09, 2014, 04:42:01 pm »

So, the Ultimate Warrior (of WWF/WWE) fame died. Slowly, one by one, all the idols of my childhood are dying. Curse you mortality!
* kaijyuu looks it up.

Uh oh. No cause of death released. Hopefully not another Chris Benoit.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #72805 on: April 09, 2014, 04:57:10 pm »

Oh man, he's dead now? I know his political beliefs were pretty shit but the dude was pretty hilarious.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
  • BlackFlyme cancels Work: Interrupted by bird.
    • View Profile
« Reply #72806 on: April 09, 2014, 05:16:40 pm »

Didn't manage to complete the assignment on time.

I got the majority of it done though, so at least I'm not going to fail it, but still.

Also didn't sleep well last night. Kind of happens when you stop to go to bed only two hours before you are supposed to get up.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #72807 on: April 09, 2014, 09:57:56 pm »

Got laid out with a nasty headache today. Not a migraine like last week, more of a tension/dehydration headache. But it sucked. Got a massage, which helped, but my head is still feeling kinda...sore? Not actively painful but kinda pressured and mildly painful if I cough.

No idea why I'm suddenly getting these. Stress, maybe? I don't normally have this problem.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Mr Space Cat

• Bay Watcher
  • inactive, changed accounts. sig for info
    • View Profile
« Reply #72808 on: April 09, 2014, 10:04:34 pm »

Found out that there's still more stuff I'm going to have to do about financial aid and applying to the college I'm trying to get in.

Suddenly I'm even more stressed out.
Made a new account that I use instead of this one. Don't message this one, I'm probably not gonna use it.

New account: Spehss _

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72809 on: April 09, 2014, 10:34:09 pm »

This was supposed to be a day on which I would get a bunch of homework done... instead I wound up brooding about past events a whole lot...

Ugh. I hate being me.
Pages: 1 ... 4852 4853 [4854] 4855 4856 ... 8167