Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4749 4750 [4751] 4752 4753 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9437126 times)

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #71251 on: March 16, 2014, 12:22:18 am »

Well, I use @hellokitty.com, from sanriotown, so it doesn't exactly have any of the new fangled features of other sites that actually have, you know, a staff, or updates.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #71252 on: March 16, 2014, 12:45:16 am »

Oh my god I must have this email.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #71253 on: March 16, 2014, 11:03:18 am »

@hellokitty...

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #71254 on: March 16, 2014, 12:53:20 pm »

I can't stop thinking of my crush, I have no need to think about this, it's goddamn weekend and I want to enjoy video games and stuff instead of thinking about something that isn't going to get any better by thinking about it ALL THE TIME :c

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71255 on: March 16, 2014, 12:55:08 pm »

Maybe you could put that obsession to use, use it to improve yourself somehow, improve your chances with them?
I don't know. That's gotta be annoying. :-\
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71256 on: March 16, 2014, 12:56:43 pm »

I can't stop thinking of my crush, I have no need to think about this, it's goddamn weekend and I want to enjoy video games and stuff instead of thinking about something that isn't going to get any better by thinking about it ALL THE TIME :c
Ouch...
That's a hard situation, and I don't really have any good advice for it...

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #71257 on: March 16, 2014, 01:02:19 pm »

Maybe you could put that obsession to use, use it to improve yourself somehow, improve your friendship with them.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #71258 on: March 16, 2014, 01:14:41 pm »

I try my best during the week, but in the weekend there's not really anything I can do about it and it's just annoying to think about her when I'm doing homework (it also saps all of my motivation to code.)

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #71259 on: March 16, 2014, 01:19:58 pm »

Ask her out for a beer (damn underage Belgians) for whatever non-borderline alcoholics do all day?
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71260 on: March 16, 2014, 01:46:15 pm »

Ask her out for a beer (damn underage Belgians) for whatever non-borderline alcoholics do all day?
I'd say coffee, but going out for coffee is slowly going into the world of hipsters, isn't it?
I dunno...
I have a similar problem in that I have no idea how to start a conversation with the person I have a crush on.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #71261 on: March 16, 2014, 02:01:46 pm »

I'd say coffee, but going out for coffee is slowly going into the world of hipsters, isn't it?
I dunno...
I have a similar problem in that I have no idea how to start a conversation with the person I have a crush on.
"Eeeeeyyy!" [/Fonzie]
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71262 on: March 16, 2014, 02:03:52 pm »

Step 1: How old are you, and how do you know them?
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71263 on: March 16, 2014, 02:05:36 pm »

I heard they play Scrabble.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #71264 on: March 16, 2014, 02:05:59 pm »

Talk to them like you'd talk to anyone else, and just slip in "hey wanna go out" at some point.

If they say yes, you got a date.
If they say no, you got a friend.

win-win
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.
Pages: 1 ... 4749 4750 [4751] 4752 4753 ... 8167