Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4520 4521 [4522] 4523 4524 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9423652 times)

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #67815 on: November 24, 2013, 06:31:46 am »

Yeah, I just hope recovery from the... incident has been going well. I'm with Monkeyhead. I'm willing to listen if need be.

I just hope I don't end up offending you... I'm not the most eloquent and or tactful person, but again, I hope everything has been recovering well.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #67816 on: November 24, 2013, 06:38:14 am »

Yeah, uh... not sure what to say.

MeTekillot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67817 on: November 24, 2013, 06:51:29 am »

My best friend has completely abandoned me and my mood has been worse and worse and I've gotten so lonely that i cry while venting to the person who carpools me to work and I've stopped doing that because who wants to deal with taht when they drive someone to work

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #67818 on: November 24, 2013, 06:55:01 am »

So, I was raped a little bit over a year ago.
I don't really know what to say...

I'm just sorry that that ever happened to you
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67819 on: November 24, 2013, 07:25:58 am »

I was fortunately able to take it in my stride, somehow, and I'm doing all right.  Somewhat worse due to the medical exam this morning, and with some trouble since I hadn't really ever processed what happened (kind of pretended it didn't; and hadn't ever told anyone until yesterday), but I'm doing all right.

Thank you for the concern, everyone...  I may actually ask for help at some point.  Things can be rough.  But I've been around the block a few times, and I'm holding up.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #67820 on: November 24, 2013, 07:29:45 am »

In other news, I'm fucking exhausted. Couldn't get to be until 1:30 or so, had to wake up at 5:30, and naturally someone is going to be in the shower all fucking morning so I get to go to work dirty.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67821 on: November 24, 2013, 08:25:52 am »

aaaand in other other news, I am:

1. Leaving this forum forever. Not because I hate everyone in here or anything, but I guess I'll have to make myself scarce and anonymous, now that my mother had done me a great deal of fuckup that may or may not result in me getting a job in the future. I don't want to discuss the details any further.

2. Going to share my last thoughts of hate that I have with my mother, who threatened my brothers on the phone for lack of monthly allowance and support due to her being obsessed in jewelry spending. Money doesn't grow on trees, they say, and she doesn't understand that. She threatened my brothers, or in other words, her own sons with death because she doesn't have money which she can use to buy jewelry or give to her rotten boyfriend. Goddamn logic gets thrown out of the window, and she's not exactly even free, being in witness protection. What the fuck is she going to do with costly BVLGARI in an equivalent of suspect-jail?

Basically, I am now an orphan, and my trust was misplaced on someone who I thought I could count on when I'm down. Apparently, everyone can and will be a douche given the proper variables and incentives to become such.

Goodbye, Bay12. This run has been awesome, but awesome doesn't last forever, and I have to go elsewhere, where I don't make a sound. I'm tired. Goodbye and good night.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #67822 on: November 24, 2013, 08:28:49 am »

Goodbye, hope you find good, happy life wherever you do end up.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #67823 on: November 24, 2013, 08:57:36 am »

We'll miss you :c

The lack of avatar and the message makes me sad.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #67824 on: November 24, 2013, 08:59:22 am »

Goodbye, I hope things get better for you soon and I hope you end up happy in the end.
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67825 on: November 24, 2013, 09:30:15 am »

Holy hell, I go to bed for a few hours and everything goes to shit. Vector's been raped, New Guy is leaving, and according to the RAGE thread someone's making personal attacks?

Too much sad to deal with first thing in the morning D:
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

MorleyDev

• Bay Watcher
  • "It is not enough for it to just work."
    • View Profile
    • MorleyDev
« Reply #67826 on: November 24, 2013, 11:03:08 am »

New Guy: Good luck, find happiness and remember "Always have the self-respect to walk away form those who do not add good to your life".

Vector: Must of been hard to even type those words. I have history with a victim of such a terrible act and as hard as it is to hear, it's even harder for them to say. You are strong, and brave. Being able to type that proves it.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #67827 on: November 24, 2013, 11:09:45 am »

:'(

New Guy: God Bless. Hope you're ok there and..don't judge those who hurt you too harshly. They've had theirs in their own time.
...Will miss you. Lots.

Vector: ...*hugs..with tears*
I have no words to express anything towards that but all the meanings one could get in a hug.

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
  • Did not so much Fall as Saunter Vaguely Downwards
    • View Profile
« Reply #67828 on: November 24, 2013, 11:13:20 am »

Good luck New Guy. Just hang on in there. And if you ever do get a chance to come back, you're always welcome.

And Vector, wow. I don't have the words. I know I have no idea what it's like, but you have as much of my sympathy as i can give.... and

Vector: ...*hugs..with tears*
I have no words to express anything towards that but all the meanings one could get in a hug.
I think tiruin has said it all.
My dreams are not unlike yours - they long for the safety, and break like a glass chandelier.
But there's laughter and oh there is love, just past the edge of our fears.
And there's chaos when push comes to shove, but it's music to my ears.

Sigtext

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67829 on: November 24, 2013, 11:40:27 am »

Echoing Tiruin because there's not much to add  :(
Pages: 1 ... 4520 4521 [4522] 4523 4524 ... 8167