Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4282 4283 [4284] 4285 4286 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9436202 times)

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #64245 on: July 27, 2013, 09:39:39 pm »

Edit: He made a point of calling me a freak and a bitch. :(

Wow, fuck that shithead.

[hugs]
What she said.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #64246 on: July 27, 2013, 09:49:49 pm »

Wow, fuck that shithead.

[hugs]
What she said.
I think the point is that she's not interested in that, I think.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64247 on: July 27, 2013, 10:09:40 pm »

Wow, fuck that shithead.

[hugs]
What she said.
I think the point is that she's not interested in that, I think.
Why would Truean be uninterested in hugs? She didn't seem like the no touching type, beyond when someone is trying to fondle her.

Vattic

• Bay Watcher
  • bibo ergo sum
    • View Profile
« Reply #64248 on: July 27, 2013, 10:37:54 pm »

Pnx: First bit not the second.
6 out of 7 dwarves aren't Happy.
How To Generate Small Islands

MadMalkavian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64249 on: July 27, 2013, 11:50:39 pm »

Seems I'm a magnet for bad dates.... Not happy. No second date.

Restaurant, I ordered the salad, ate cheaply, etc. Try to be a good date, listened to what he had to say, which seemingly was all about cars and how he loves them. That's fine. Having a passion is great, but I don't understand anything about the stuff he likes so I really can't add to the conversation. Fine though, I can deal with that.

He wanted to take me to see a movie, and I'm ok with that. Problem? He starts driving and puts his hand on my thigh....  :o  :(. I'm a little scared and sad and not happy and in his car at this time, so.... It isn't as if I can really do a whole lot, except gently put his hand off my thigh.... Uncomfortable situation....

I basically just faked a headache and asked to be taken back to my car.... I'm better than that. I never go anywhere without a backup plan, but I liked him, was alone, and I got lazy/contented. Not that kinda girl; not happy about this. Do not wanna go on any dates for a while.

I sympathize with you because similar things have happened to me. I am not that kind of guy as are you not that kind of girl and I wish you the best as you take time for yourself. I hope that creep gets what is coming to him as no one should force themselves on another, regardless of what form it is in.
Warning: Subject may be antisocial and may not synchronize well with humans. Approach cordially and with caution or not at all.

Mr Space Cat

• Bay Watcher
  • inactive, changed accounts. sig for info
    • View Profile
« Reply #64250 on: July 28, 2013, 12:29:00 am »

--date stuff--

On the bright side, you're further ahead in the romance department than some people. Not everyone can say "I went on a date with a guy who turned out to be such a prick." or even say "I went on a date." so, y'know, you're like, further ahead in the whole dating game. At least I assume people refer to the act of pursuing dates "the dating game." It sounds like a thing. It gets the point across, at least. Right?

That was supposed to be motivational or something. anyway, *additional mind hug*
Made a new account that I use instead of this one. Don't message this one, I'm probably not gonna use it.

New account: Spehss _

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #64251 on: July 28, 2013, 12:44:16 am »

I thought the dating game was when you affixed notional indicators of time periods to objects in competition with one or more additional agents...
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Mr Space Cat

• Bay Watcher
  • inactive, changed accounts. sig for info
    • View Profile
« Reply #64252 on: July 28, 2013, 12:55:42 am »

I thought the dating game was when you affixed notional indicators of time periods to objects in competition with one or more additional agents...
Just pretend it's the other thing then.
Made a new account that I use instead of this one. Don't message this one, I'm probably not gonna use it.

New account: Spehss _

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64253 on: July 28, 2013, 01:12:58 am »

My job is driving me insane.  It feels like it's weekend all week and I keep working on the weekends but nothing is enough.

I don't even understand how other people manage to be "smart but lazy."  I "work" all day every day and I still feel severely understimulated to the point of borderline illness.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

MadMalkavian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64254 on: July 28, 2013, 01:15:56 am »

My job is driving me insane.  It feels like it's weekend all week and I keep working on the weekends but nothing is enough.

I don't even understand how other people manage to be "smart but lazy."  I "work" all day every day and I still feel severely understimulated to the point of borderline illness.
I hope it works out for you and that you get what you want sooner or later. I don't know what else to say in this situation since I've worked maybe two jobs in my life and have been unemployed for the past six or seven years, but I do know what being driven insane is like. It's not always the most pleasant thing so like I said I hope it all works out for you and you get what you want sooner or later.
Warning: Subject may be antisocial and may not synchronize well with humans. Approach cordially and with caution or not at all.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64255 on: July 28, 2013, 01:32:54 am »

Usually it's because the 'lazy' is really just them doing things that stimulate them rather than things other people want them to do. I don't know whether you find your job enjoyable or not (it was teaching right?) but it's generally not enough to just be doing something in order to feel stimulated. It has to be doing an engaging thing.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #64256 on: July 28, 2013, 07:32:51 am »

Writing a novel, just in my spare time...
Have you ever had an idea for a book, but just couldn't figure out how, when or where to actually work an antagonist in? It is like having a powder keg and no match.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #64257 on: July 28, 2013, 07:56:50 am »

Writing a novel, just in my spare time...
Have you ever had an idea for a book, but just couldn't figure out how, when or where to actually work an antagonist in? It is like having a powder keg and no match.

Odd. Most of the fiction tends to follow the formula that villains act, heroes react. What, exactly, is your idea?
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #64258 on: July 28, 2013, 08:10:34 am »

Reactionary heroes are boring. I like it when they cause their own mess via greedy intent or, better yet, ignorance. You can see how when the protagonist causes the complication, your antagonist has to be a lot more opportunistic, and that can be tricky...

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #64259 on: July 28, 2013, 08:14:17 am »

There are too many holiday days here. They should be trimmed.
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.
Pages: 1 ... 4282 4283 [4284] 4285 4286 ... 8167