Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 417 418 [419] 420 421 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9472020 times)

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #6270 on: May 29, 2010, 11:34:36 am »

Everything that was in a Spoiler tag is completely gone, most images are gone, most links are disabled, and I think some quote boxes are even gone.  It's even more incoherent than it was in life.
Note to self: Look for the old quote pyramid thread. It crashed IE back when I remember reading it, I'm not terribly sure what will happen now.

But yeah, first week of break and already I'm behind on deadlines for registration for next semester. Crap. Although to be fair over the course of the past week I have hauled thousands of pounds of bricks in hot and humid conditions and took my sister to no less than five internships around DC, walking every way during the hottest days of the year so far. No energy to finish these papers.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #6271 on: May 29, 2010, 01:25:30 pm »

Dennis Hopper died today.
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #6272 on: May 29, 2010, 01:31:11 pm »

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6273 on: May 29, 2010, 02:38:09 pm »

I just spent fourteen hours reading TVTropes, archives of MSPA, novel reviews, and interesting news articles.  That in itself does not make me sad because it was all a good read, but there's stuff I wanted to do today, stuff I've wanted to do for a very long time, and if I'm going to do it today, I'll have to stay awake all afternoon.  Which might actually be a good thing, since I'm only ever in the mood to do life-goal type stuff when I don't have the time, like when I need to sleep.  I may have hit on a brilliant new system, if I don't fall asleep at my desk.

But yeah, first week of break and already I'm behind on deadlines for registration for next semester. Crap.

Amazing how they get you on that isn't it?  Fucking deadlines are like months in advance, you have to pay extra if you're after that, and if you're not paid up in full by the week before the class they drop you, if you're not accidentally shunted out of the system anyway.  Just you wait until you get up to the Junior and Senior classes, where you have to fight tooth and nail just to pre-register.  I wanted to sign up for a class in the Fall.  I tried to sign up on April 12, but there was an academic hold on me for no God damned reason.  When I got that cleared and tried to enroll three days later, it was full.  Fall semester classes full by April 15.  What the fucking fuck.

Dennis Hopper died today.

Whoa, really?  I thought he was already dead.  Well, he's doing lines with God now.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6274 on: May 29, 2010, 02:40:51 pm »

I want to play InFAMOUS, but i have neither the PS3 or the money needed to buy one.

I was checking on Ebay, but that site terrifys me.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #6275 on: May 29, 2010, 03:25:58 pm »

Well, he's doing lines with God now.

Made my goddamn day.

Pillow_Killer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6276 on: May 29, 2010, 03:33:30 pm »

Wasted 6 hours downloading alpha protocol. Game is awful. I regret wasted uptime.
Quote from: x2yzh9
every man faps to every person he knows/likes. I've done that for about 2 girls that I've liked really, and it's because they have big boobs. 'Nuff said amirite?

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #6277 on: May 29, 2010, 03:46:19 pm »

Whoa, really?  I thought he was already dead.

Oh yeah, and Gary Coleman died today too, I had forgotten.
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6278 on: May 29, 2010, 03:49:39 pm »

But yeah, first week of break and already I'm behind on deadlines for registration for next semester. Crap.

Amazing how they get you on that isn't it?  Fucking deadlines are like months in advance, you have to pay extra if you're after that, and if you're not paid up in full by the week before the class they drop you, if you're not accidentally shunted out of the system anyway.  Just you wait until you get up to the Junior and Senior classes, where you have to fight tooth and nail just to pre-register.  I wanted to sign up for a class in the Fall.  I tried to sign up on April 12, but there was an academic hold on me for no God damned reason.  When I got that cleared and tried to enroll three days later, it was full.  Fall semester classes full by April 15.  What the fucking fuck.

You know, your schooling system scares me.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #6279 on: May 29, 2010, 05:17:03 pm »

On talk about lower forums and VN:

The VN is alive. It was never deleted, the old thread still lingers here for those few who can see them, and the forums themselves were moved to another place where they still grow to this day, nourished by those few that can find them. If you wish, I can bring you there, to see and do things that have been impossible here for aeons... Just PM me, and i will show the way.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6280 on: May 29, 2010, 05:18:32 pm »

Its dead, Armok.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #6281 on: May 29, 2010, 05:19:26 pm »

The VN is alive. It was never deleted, the old thread still lingers here for those few who can see them, and the forums themselves were moved to another place where they still grow to this day, nourished by those few that can find them Armok. If you wish, I can bring you there, to see and do things that have been impossible here for aeons... Just PM me, and i will show the way.

Shoes...

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6282 on: May 29, 2010, 05:32:51 pm »

Stay away Candyman!  I want none of your candy, and I don't care how cool your van is, I'm not getting in there!  Help!  I need an adult!
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #6283 on: May 29, 2010, 05:34:02 pm »

The VN is alive. It was never deleted, the old thread still lingers here for those few who can see them, and the forums themselves were moved to another place where they still grow to this day, nourished by those few that can find them Armok. If you wish, I can bring you there, to see and do things that have been impossible here for aeons... Just PM me, and i will show the way.
Nope, there are actually 2 other active members, and about 5 that poke in every month or so.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6284 on: May 29, 2010, 05:40:29 pm »

Holy shit!

Thats enough traffic to warrant its survival! No its not.
Pages: 1 ... 417 418 [419] 420 421 ... 8167