Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 385 386 [387] 388 389 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9489026 times)

zchris13

• Bay Watcher
  • YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND~
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #5790 on: May 18, 2010, 08:54:52 pm »

@cthulhu:  Yeah, I'm sorry I brought it up.
this sigtext was furiously out-of-date and has been jettisoned

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #5791 on: May 18, 2010, 08:57:29 pm »

And something more on topic, I wish we had a catchall topic for various news subjects or a subfourm. I REALLY don't want to see that shit but I have to if I wanna post at all in GD.
I kinda agree about this. It's called General Discussion, let's keep things general, and news stuff a little more separate. A sub-forum could possibly resolve this.

EDIT:
Then again, this could possibly stir up some unnecessary things that get filtered out in time anyway. It's a toss up if anyone supports the idea. But I still say, let's just try to keep things in their own element. We don't need to draw any more unwanted attention from Toady.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2010, 09:04:17 pm by Itnetlolor »

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
  • Stay thirsty, my friends
    • View Profile
« Reply #5792 on: May 18, 2010, 10:30:01 pm »

I went to the Dentist today and now my teeth hurt.
Thats pretty obvious.

Was waiting for ToonyMan to bust in and say "The reason your teeth hurt is because you went to the Dentist".
I am have extensive knowledge of philosophy and a strong morality
Okay, so, today this girl I know-Lauren, just took a sudden dis-interest in talking to me. Is she just on her period or something?

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5793 on: May 18, 2010, 10:34:49 pm »

The reason your teeth hurt is because you need to see the dentist.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
  • Stay thirsty, my friends
    • View Profile
« Reply #5794 on: May 18, 2010, 10:35:33 pm »

They hurt because I went to the dentist and they picked at my mouth with sharp instruments, herpdederp.
I am have extensive knowledge of philosophy and a strong morality
Okay, so, today this girl I know-Lauren, just took a sudden dis-interest in talking to me. Is she just on her period or something?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5795 on: May 18, 2010, 10:38:57 pm »

The reason your teeth hurt is because you need to see the dentist.
so, his teeth hurt because he needs to see the dentist because of his teeth that hurt because he went to the dentist?
This is getting confusing.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5796 on: May 18, 2010, 10:49:41 pm »

I've been taking some online classes of Paulosophy. I think I may be grasping some of the material.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.

buckets

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5797 on: May 19, 2010, 03:46:43 am »

I've been taking some online classes of Paulosophy. I think I may be grasping some of the material.

You've begun to think like Paul? I tried that once, but I had no proper training and ended up at Steve.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5798 on: May 19, 2010, 03:49:07 am »

I prefer Dave's teachings.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5799 on: May 19, 2010, 03:52:10 am »

I was seriously leaning towards Thomas teachings, but then I learned how they were different from the Pauls and, well, I just like Paul's overall better. Although Martin is starting to look rather nice in today's economy.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5800 on: May 19, 2010, 04:36:42 am »

I actually adblocked my own disp pic because I don't want to waste time loading it, and it's kinda jerky on my horrible bandwidth. Which also brings me to mind of how it might be making other people's forums load slower. I really just wanted to show everyone what an awesome fucking .gif that is. I guess I'll get rid of it now, because it burns at me with a guilty fire.

And- I've got nothing against Deathworks personally, except his name has death in it, and his dp is a catboy. I mean, Cmon. You are so underselling yourself. It's as anticlimatic as a war between five nations, all armed with nothing but toothpicks. Except not even as hilarious. But your posting style, I don't mind. It pisses me off less than lack of capitals, but more than people with ridiculously long sentences. I just kinda insert my own capitals there, just as I just kinda remove his signing in and out. And you kinda make up for it by not textwalling. But I wouldn't call that shit trolling. That's just one of his mannerisms. Everyone's got them, some are just way more obvious.

~Because I can.
'Give a man a match, and he's warm for a minute. Light him on fire, and he's warm for the rest of his life'
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #5801 on: May 19, 2010, 04:40:21 am »

@Tack:

Um, well, that gif is years old. Not very awesome. Saw it +infinity times already :P
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5802 on: May 19, 2010, 04:47:07 am »

Wow, that gif is some serious nostalgia.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5803 on: May 19, 2010, 05:16:44 am »

Not everyone has seen it. And the more people who show it on forums, the smaller that number becomes.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

buckets

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5804 on: May 19, 2010, 08:06:37 am »

Not everyone has seen it. And the more people who show it on forums, the smaller that number becomes.

Oh gods, I think that might be older than google
Pages: 1 ... 385 386 [387] 388 389 ... 8167