Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3848 3849 [3850] 3851 3852 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9460072 times)

MagmaMcFry

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXISTS]
    • View Profile

Spaghetti7

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam ID: wavy shapes dude
    • View Profile
That's nothing. I had something mate with a pile of dead meat.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #57737 on: January 28, 2013, 02:28:00 pm »

Sorry to see you go, if you do go, Hans. You're a pretty rad dude, and I hope you're alright.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #57738 on: January 28, 2013, 02:30:10 pm »

There is like a sixty percent chance I'm going to prison today. I really hate this, because everytime I start enjoying my life, they want to bring me down again. I wish I could do something about it, but I've got nothing. Just nothing. What can I do? Why... Why does it even matter anymore? I can't hardly muster up the energy to care. I said goodbye to my lesbian best friend last night, gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek.
All I know is, that if they send me away, I will come back something very unpleasant. I'm already a bitter person, a hateful person. But then you send me to a place filled with monsters in men's clothing for a reason that is flimsy and foolish and really just a repression of my personal freedom? Yeah, that's when I stop being a reasonable, polite, calm human being, and start being that little dark thing that lurks in the lizard parts of the brain.
I know we've been through this before. I've said I think I'm going to prison and all that jazz. But again this issue arises. Guys, I love you all. You're all my friends. I will miss you.
WTF dude? Did you violate probation or something??

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57739 on: January 28, 2013, 02:32:46 pm »

Seriously, again? That happened to you just, like, a few weeks ago! What's it this time?

Oh, and my honest sympathies, of course. But you do seem to have a tendency to get into trouble...
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #57740 on: January 28, 2013, 02:58:20 pm »

I get in trouble for not going to classes. I'm not getting high, like half the people in Drug Court, I'm not breaking laws, I'm not going out being felonious. I'm just missing classes.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #57741 on: January 28, 2013, 03:10:03 pm »

I get in trouble for not going to classes. I'm not getting high, like half the people in Drug Court, I'm not breaking laws, I'm not going out being felonious. I'm just missing classes.
So they're sending you to prison for missing classes that, as you have attested, are ridiculously early in the morning/far away/not easy to get to?
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-
I hope for their sakes that your roll turns on the 40% side.
For their sake.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #57742 on: January 28, 2013, 03:13:43 pm »

So they're sending you to prison for missing classes that, as you have attested, are ridiculously early in the morning/far away/not easy to get to?
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-
I hope for their sakes that your roll turns on the 40% side.
For their sake.
If it doesn't, are you possessing them?
A mite worse than that, I hope.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #57743 on: January 28, 2013, 03:14:31 pm »

If it doesn't, are you possessing them?

He's just going to show them what they don't want to know.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #57744 on: January 28, 2013, 03:16:30 pm »

That's fucked up.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #57745 on: January 28, 2013, 04:00:21 pm »

He's just going to show them what they don't want to know.
What? That they work for a completely ineffective, inefficient justice system that forces people into crime, rather than elping them out of it?
Well that's all kinds of shits wrong. Good luck Hans.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57746 on: January 28, 2013, 06:53:54 pm »

First day of class today... got really stressed out and anxious... I also suspect I'm just plain not going to like this class at all (it's a dumb mandatory one that's basically about being a student). Hopefully the math class I have next Wednesday will be better... but I suspect not.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #57747 on: January 28, 2013, 07:31:18 pm »

Ugh. Pretty much the last intact part of my noise-blocking thingies finally broke. It's now being held together pretty much entirely by duct tape. Also had to finish cutting into it so one of the broken ear-thing's peg-hole... whatsits...'s stump could catch and hold, 'cause I had to tape the newly broken part a further up than it normally sat, resulting in a headset tight enough to kinda' hurt.

General point being I could probably stand to get a new one sooner or later. Hopefully something a little more sturdy. These things have lasted about a year, but maybe 3/4ths of that was with pieces missing and/or tape assistance.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #57748 on: January 28, 2013, 08:39:01 pm »

So, I didn't go to prison today, as apparently they didn't check my class records for this court session. So, that's a possible time bomb. :/

And I said I didn't go to prison. The one person I felt I might become romantically involved in the near future with did though. So. There's that.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57749 on: January 28, 2013, 08:40:24 pm »

To my knowledge they can only hold you. They cannot actually send you to a prison. Just a jail.
Pages: 1 ... 3848 3849 [3850] 3851 3852 ... 8167